GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Golfers who own GS F please

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-18, 03:15 AM
Miznthrope
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Question Golfers who own GS F please

Hello. I need help on this so I don't have to lug my cart bag to my test drive. I saw on the review from savage geese that he says the GS F trunk holds 4 golf bags. I assume those are the small carry/stand bags. I have a larger cart bag. As I am spatially challenged and have searched for pics high and low on the web ---- can anyone share with me whether two cart bags can lay horizontally in the trunk (parallel with the rear bumper) one on top of the other? would like to be able to occasionally drive to a course and bring a fellow golfer in the new ride.

Appreciate the clarification.

P.S. I know it is heresy, but living in Florida we have love bugs. Occasionally need to run through a car wash, will the rims get mauled running it through a standard car wash? Hope not, but thought I would ask. Thanks again!
Old 03-22-18, 04:53 AM
Randy B
Advanced

Received 81 Likes on 56 Posts
Default I can only fit one cart bag in the back

Originally Posted by Miznthrope
Hello. I need help on this so I don't have to lug my cart bag to my test drive. I saw on the review from savage geese that he says the GS F trunk holds 4 golf bags. I assume those are the small carry/stand bags. I have a larger cart bag. As I am spatially challenged and have searched for pics high and low on the web ---- can anyone share with me whether two cart bags can lay horizontally in the trunk (parallel with the rear bumper) one on top of the other? would like to be able to occasionally drive to a course and bring a fellow golfer in the new ride.

Appreciate the clarification.

P.S. I know it is heresy, but living in Florida we have love bugs. Occasionally need to run through a car wash, will the rims get mauled running it through a standard car wash? Hope not, but thought I would ask. Thanks again!
I can only fit one cart bag in the trunk (Mine is a Cleveland Cart Bag). Two will not make it within the wheel wells in the trunk. As for the car wash, so long as they have a rail wide enough for the rear tires (10.9 inches), you will be fine. The car wash places here in town I use both have a 12 inch width max. I called them in advance to make sure before I brought it through. The Lexus dealer uses an autowash similar to the car wash place.

Randy B
Old 03-22-18, 07:07 AM
Miznthrope
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks, Randy. Just to clarify —-could you squeeze another cart bag on top of where the one fits (stacking them) if you did not mind the bottom one getting crushed?!? Haha! All my boys have cart bags and while I certainly don’t mind meeting them at the course, it sucks if only one cart bag fits. Wife also plays with me occasionally, but we have her set up in a smaller carry bag which I assume fits in on top of the cart bag. Appreciate your input, man. Mike
Old 03-22-18, 08:00 AM
Randy B
Advanced

Received 81 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Miznthrope
Thanks, Randy. Just to clarify —-could you squeeze another cart bag on top of where the one fits (stacking them) if you did not mind the bottom one getting crushed?!? Haha! All my boys have cart bags and while I certainly don’t mind meeting them at the course, it sucks if only one cart bag fits. Wife also plays with me occasionally, but we have her set up in a smaller carry bag which I assume fits in on top of the cart bag. Appreciate your input, man. Mike
IMO, no. Sand bags, probably three or four, not a second cart bag.

Randy B
Old 03-23-18, 06:07 PM
Nimo
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I can fit three Staff bags with 9" top no problem.
I also use a local car wash and no rim scrapes and no issues. I'm planning to lower the car with Swift Springs in couple weeks and this likely will mean wand wash in the future.