GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

GS-F DC Metro area

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-19, 05:35 AM
nicchs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GS-F DC Metro area

Looking for a 16 or 17 GS-F in the DC metro area with low miles.

If you have one for sale or know of one please let me know. Prefer local area. There are a couple I saw through auto trader but wanted to check the forum.

Hope to join the club soon.

Thanks.
Old 09-20-19, 08:08 AM
Fatbarney
Driver

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Good luck. I'm in the DMV, and have never seen another GS-F on the streets.
Old 09-20-19, 09:51 AM
crazych42
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If you wait 6 or so months mine will be for sale, although I'm in Williamsburg, VA 125 miles from NOVA. Certified 2016 currently with 25K miles.
Old 09-20-19, 09:55 AM
nicchs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazych42
If you wait 6 or so months mine will be for sale, although I'm in Williamsburg, VA 125 miles from NOVA. Certified 2016 currently with 25K miles.
Thanks, I am in the market now. Very familiar with Williamsburg and Hampton Roads.
Old 09-21-19, 08:07 AM
TrevorR
Intermediate

Received 129 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbarney
Good luck. I'm in the DMV, and have never seen another GS-F on the streets.
I’m in DMV and I’ve seen 2.
Old 09-21-19, 10:51 AM
DeepBlue99
Intermediate

Received 75 Likes on 45 Posts

PM me specs and price please.

Last edited by DeepBlue99; 09-21-19 at 11:28 AM.
Old 10-09-19, 08:06 PM
bdiau
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait I’m in Williamsburg, I haven’t seen another gsf!! 😮😮
Old 10-10-19, 02:33 AM
crazych42
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bdiau
Wait I’m in Williamsburg, I haven’t seen another gsf!! 😮😮
I’ve had my car a year and haven’t seen another GSF. I live off of centerville rd in Lightfoot area. What do you have?
Old 10-10-19, 04:55 AM
bdiau
Driver School Candidate

I’ve had my car a year and haven’t seen another GSF. I live off of centerville rd in Lightfoot area. What do you have?
Hmm do you have a silver gsf by chance? I’ve seen a silver one on 64 once and most recently in front of first watch.

Im off old news Rd behind target, sold my evo x over the summer and picked up a black gsf

Old 10-10-19, 05:08 AM
crazych42
Pole Position

Hmm do you have a silver gsf by chance? I’ve seen a silver one on 64 once and most recently in front of first watch.

Im off old news Rd behind target, sold my evo x over the summer and picked up a black gsf
Awesome and congrats! They are awesome cars and definitely rare (which I like!). I'm sure the one you saw on 64 was me and about 99% sure the one you saw at first watch was me because my wife and I were there a few weeks ago for brunch. I parked right out front. Atomic Silver/Circuit red. It's been a garage queen since the summer otherwise you might have seen me around the Burg even more. I'm in the process of selling so it won't be around much longer.

The following users liked this post:
1wacko (10-10-19)
Old 10-10-19, 05:13 AM
bdiau
Driver School Candidate

Awesome and congrats! They are awesome cars and definitely rare (which I like!). I'm sure the one you saw on 64 was me and about 99% sure the one you saw at first watch was me because my wife and I were there a few weeks ago for brunch. I parked right out front. Atomic Silver/Circuit red. It's been a garage queen since the summer otherwise you might have seen me around the Burg even more. I'm in the process of selling so it won't be around much longer.
Thanks! Loving it so far! That was definitely you, your car is really clean! Why are you selling it? What’s the next car? Any mods you’re parting out? 😁. I recently installed a joez catback and an intake, really wakes the car up!
Old 10-10-19, 05:48 AM
crazych42
Pole Position

Thanks! Loving it so far! That was definitely you, your car is really clean! Why are you selling it? What’s the next car? Any mods you’re parting out? 😁. I recently installed a joez catback and an intake, really wakes the car up!
Thanks!

I'm selling because I need a comfortable daily driver and can't afford the GSF and a new daily (well that's what my wife tells me!). I'm not driving the GSF because I don't like putting the miles on it and I like it to be always clean! I'd love to keep the GSF as a garage queen but that's not realistic. I'm probably going to get an SUV and save to get a sporty car I can keep in the garage and only bring out when its nice.

No mods on the GSF unfortunately!
Old 10-10-19, 05:53 AM
bdiau
Driver School Candidate

Thanks!

I'm selling because I need a comfortable daily driver and can't afford the GSF and a new daily (well that's what my wife tells me!). I'm not driving the GSF because I don't like putting the miles on it and I like it to be always clean! I'd love to keep the GSF as a garage queen but that's not realistic. I'm probably going to get an SUV and save to get a sporty car I can keep in the garage and only bring out when its nice.

No mods on the GSF unfortunately!
gotcha, hopefully I’ll see you around before you sell it!!
The following users liked this post:
crazych42 (10-10-19)
Old 10-10-19, 06:09 PM
finny76
Advanced

Received 83 Likes on 56 Posts

I just moved to northern VA, and have a White/Red 2017 GSF with approx 18K miles. It has full Suntek Ultimate PPF, NOVEL Exhaust & Apexi Throttle controller & upgraded Focal KRX 165 speakers.

If you don't find one, send me a PM I may consider selling it (depends on your budget etc...)

Goodluck on your search!

Last edited by finny76; 10-18-19 at 05:08 AM.
Old 10-30-19, 06:53 PM
MDLexus350
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by finny76
I just moved to northern VA, and have a White/Red 2017 GSF with approx 18K miles. It has full Suntek Ultimate PPF, NOVEL Exhaust & Apexi Throttle controller & upgraded Focal KRX 165 speakers.

If you don't find one, send me a PM I may consider selling it (depends on your budget etc...)

Goodluck on your search!
Finny76, if you decide to sell it, would you be willing to sell that novel exhaust

Quick Reply: GS-F DC Metro area