GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Indy shop for basic maintenance in NY/CT/NJ/PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-22, 07:20 AM
Tom44
Pit Crew

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Indy shop for basic maintenance in NY/CT/NJ/PA

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good mechanic that can do basic maintenance on a GSF? I don’t mind traveling as long as they know what they’re doing.

im getting tired of taking the car to a dealership and getting asked if I want a tire rotation.
Old 06-21-22, 11:19 PM
kahsan4930
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Following because I’m also interested! Personally I go to Lexus of Great Neck. The tech there also owns a GS F and absolutely knows what he’s doing. Go through the right service advisor and you won’t have to deal with any BS like tire rotations and fluid flushes unless you ask for it!
Old 06-22-22, 07:36 AM
Tom44
Pit Crew

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by kahsan4930
Following because I’m also interested! Personally I go to Lexus of Great Neck. The tech there also owns a GS F and absolutely knows what he’s doing. Go through the right service advisor and you won’t have to deal with any BS like tire rotations and fluid flushes unless you ask for it!
Only decent dealership I’ve found is Lexus of Southhampton. It’s very no frills, very much like a Toyota dealer.

either way, I’m interested in an Indy shop where I don’t need to subsidize the entire dealership with an exorbitant cost for basic maintenance.

Old 06-22-22, 07:45 AM
kahsan4930
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom44
Only decent dealership I’ve found is Lexus of Southhampton. It’s very no frills, very much like a Toyota dealer.

either way, I’m interested in an Indy shop where I don’t need to subsidize the entire dealership with an exorbitant cost for basic maintenance.

totally get what you mean. I haven’t found any shop. I’d love to get headers done soon. But only after I find a shop that won’t charge an arm and a leg and can actually do quality work and can stand behind what they do. Tired of going to places where there’s people that don’t know what they’re doing. And then charge wild amounts of money for it as well.
The following users liked this post:
Tom44 (06-22-22)
Old 06-22-22, 11:25 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,412 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by kahsan4930
totally get what you mean. I haven’t found any shop. I’d love to get headers done soon. But only after I find a shop that won’t charge an arm and a leg and can actually do quality work and can stand behind what they do. Tired of going to places where there’s people that don’t know what they’re doing. And then charge wild amounts of money for it as well.

We are located in Exton PA. We have very reasonable rates for installation of mods. You can PM us anytime for a quote.

-Justin
RR Racing
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 06-23-22, 09:53 PM
NotnFsport
Instructor

Received 101 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom44
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good mechanic that can do basic maintenance on a GSF? I don’t mind traveling as long as they know what they’re doing.

im getting tired of taking the car to a dealership and getting asked if I want a tire rotation.

Check out Next Level Auto . I drove all the way out from Califonia because San Diego shop mechanics can't screw in a light bulb lol.. Seriously they all suck. Otis is the man and is a great mechanic!!