GX - 1st Gen (2003-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2003 -2009 GX470 models

How to be a jackass and get banned from the forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-04, 06:34 PM
wonjoon
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default civicferio

Hey CIVICFERIO who are you? I mean what are you white asian african-american or hispanic or
HYBRID or green?
Old 12-03-04, 08:20 PM
davidc1
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: civicferio

Originally posted by wonjoon
Hey CIVICFERIO who are you? I mean what are you white asian african-american or hispanic or
HYBRID or green?
What is this about? This sounds out of line.
Old 12-03-04, 08:57 PM
Rx900
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i may not be an administrator, but this is non-sense. THIS IS DEFINITELY OUT OF THE QUESTION AND DEFINITELY OFF TOPIC.
Old 12-03-04, 09:11 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts
Default Re: civicferio

Wonjoon, you've obviously responding to the locked Thanksgiving thread where I specifically warned you and other all other members participating not to continue the arguement (pasted in below). I gave a link to the forum rules you agreed to when you joined ClubLexus and spelled them out so members would understand what would occur should the arguement continue.

Your childish response by posting this thread and similar drivel in two other threads (which I have since moved out of the main forums) is neither appropriate nor appreciated. You are no longer welcome on our forums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough guys. This thread is closed, please do not continue the discussion in a new thread.

https://www.clublexus.com/index.php/...ew/2160/1/126/

Please review the forum rules linked above on personal attacks, response to comments and language. You agreed to follow these rules when you joined ClubLexus.

Response to Comments
If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, do not respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts you in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account even if it is another member’s fault. Members have two options of recourse:

Email the moderators of the forum in which the offensive comment is posted, directing them to the individual and thread in which the problem occurs. Use the "Notify a Moderator" button on the bottom of the offensive post to accomplish the same thing. Moderators will look into the issues and take the appropriate actions.
Resolve the problem between both of you via email or Private Message (PM).

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offenses removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from ClubLexus. Any member that physically threatens another member on ClubLexus will result in an automatic suspension immediately.

Prohibited Topics and Profanity
Any profanity that cannot readily be heard on prime time network television will not be tolerated anywhere on the ClubLexus site. Members who violate the rule will be warned either in public or in private, and a second time will result in suspension.
This includes obvious circumvention of the language editor.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 12-04-04 at 07:50 AM.