GX - 1st Gen (2003-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2003 -2009 GX470 models

sl2i iPhone cable

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-13, 09:28 PM
RCsGX
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default sl2i iPhone cable

My dog chewed the end of the iPhone cable today. The iPhone cable unplugs from the main unit so I just need the iPhone cable itself. I have a email into Vaistech and I'm waiting to hear back but in the mean time do any sponsors here have a extra iPhone cable they want to sell.
Old 07-31-13, 08:44 AM
gazi001
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here is the link:
http://www.installer.com/pages.php?s...tring=Sl2i72up
Old 08-28-13, 11:50 AM
RCsGX
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by gazi001
I never got around to ordering it from Vaistech, we had a very busy Summer. With school back in I have time now. I emailed Vaistech last night and they said they no longer carry the cable but carry the SL3 cable but it won't charge my iPhone.

I'm so glad I checked back on this thread. I ordered the cable from installer.com. Thanks for the link!

EDIT: 9/11

I placed my order on 8/28 and as of 9/11 nothing!

I emailed them several times regarding my order, since they brag about having fast shipping, (8/31; 9/3; 9/4) to both emails associated with their Paypal account, help and eddie @ install**.com. No response.

I found another email address, patricia @ install**.com, and sent her an email 9/4 let her know I was not happy being ignored and would appreciate a reply back regarding my order. She replied back 9/5 and apologized and said she would get some info about my order by "the end of today". Well 9/5 Thursday came and went, so did Friday. I emailed her Friday asking about my order, she replied back Saturday apologizing again (what good is an apology if you don't follow through with what you say you're going to do!??) and said the cable was in stock at their warehouse and that she should have it shipped directly from there on Monday 9/9 and I would receive an email when it shipped. Well Monday came and went, so did Tuesday and now it's Wednesday night and no email!

I have sent one last email and if they ignore it or if my order hasn't been shipped I'm placing a dispute through Paypal, it's been 10 business days, that's unacceptable. I've never dealt with such an incompetent company before and they have the nerve to have a link on their webpage that shows "bad guys". Most you will see have been chargebacks. I can see now why. They're probably sick and tired of waiting like me!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS "COMPANY"!!

Last edited by RCsGX; 09-11-13 at 06:44 PM.