GX - 2nd Gen (2010-2023) Discussion topics related to the 2010 + GX460 models

All Weather Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-11, 12:31 PM
Luke27617
Advanced

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Lightbulb New All-Weather Lexus Floor Mats

Here it is a link to Sewell web site. Don't forget to log in first to get your discount.

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...or/-/4670.html
Old 03-28-11, 02:05 PM
akfd
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you for the notification, finally the floor mats are available!!

I couldn't wait that long, there's way too much rain here, so I took the plunge and bought the WeatherTech all-weather mats instead. I hear the quality of the Lexus weather mats is not as good as before now; someone here will hopefully give some feedback on that.
Old 03-28-11, 03:04 PM
JsGX460
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to know why they made mats available, but not a cargo mat! WTF. The cargo mat is what I wanted. The carpeted mat doesn't stay in it's spot on my GX at all...

Oh - and one color option.

I'll probably still be ordering them....... ha ha.
Old 03-28-11, 03:58 PM
Craig B
Pole Position

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by JsGX460
I'd like to know why they made mats available, but not a cargo mat! WTF. The cargo mat is what I wanted. The carpeted mat doesn't stay in it's spot on my GX at all...

Oh - and one color option.

I'll probably still be ordering them....... ha ha.
My all weather mats and cargo liner came from Weather Tech. I didn't know the factory mats were even available. Someone on the LS 460 forum said they had Euro spec all weather mats and they weren't very thick. I would like to know the quality of these mats. BTW, my mats and cargo liner fit great...
Old 03-28-11, 06:41 PM
Luke27617
Advanced

Bought them today ($90). Will provide an update on quality etc as soon as those arive.

I have high quality clear mats and original floor mats for sale if anyone is interested
Old 04-07-11, 05:56 PM
Doc H
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All-weather floor mats are thin compared to earlier version; my old mats held up over several Nebraska winters - I would suspect these may last one, maybe two seasons. The cargo all-weather mat, on the other hand, is pretty thick; comes in two pieces and accomodates the tonneau cover straps.
Old 04-07-11, 07:33 PM
T4Fun
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

got Huskys and no regrets. great fit and over oem floor mats
Old 04-08-11, 04:00 AM
Koz

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by T4Fun
got Huskys and no regrets. great fit and over oem floor mats
Same here!

Koz
Old 04-08-11, 11:26 AM
Craig B
Pole Position

I have the Weather Tech floor mats and cargo liner. I'm pleased with them and they're as thick as the old Lexus all weather mats...
Old 04-08-11, 12:52 PM
redrocks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Second Gen GX owners,

are there any differences between floor mat fit in first gen gx vs second gen gx? I like the "Lexus GX" mat (only 1 color?) and wanted to know if these would fit my GX470?
Old 04-08-11, 04:17 PM
Craig B
Pole Position

Originally Posted by redrocks
Hey Second Gen GX owners,

are there any differences between floor mat fit in first gen gx vs second gen gx? I like the "Lexus GX" mat (only 1 color?) and wanted to know if these would fit my GX470?
Some people have used their mats from the first gen in the second gen. They say fit is the same... The dealers had to return all their stock to Lexus, so I wasn't able to get a set at my dealer.
Old 04-08-11, 05:11 PM
redrocks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Craig B
Some people have used their mats from the first gen in the second gen. They say fit is the same... The dealers had to return all their stock to Lexus, so I wasn't able to get a set at my dealer.
Thanks Craig.

$90 is not bad for a set of Lexus 4 mats (front and back). I had Weathertechs in my RX. They were great. The only downside, I wish the surface texture were more rubber-like instead of plastic.
Old 04-11-11, 08:23 AM
Luke27617
Advanced

I got the whole set from Sewell Lexus (minus the third row). Cargo mat is top notch (better than any other I have seen before). High quality and the idea of being able remove one portion when using third row seating is great. It stays connceted very well.

Floor mats are good. Those stay in place well and look good. I would say that those are probably equal in quality to other brands mentioned before.

Overall price is was good too.

If anyone is intersted in a new shape original floor/cargo mats, please let me know.
Old 04-11-11, 07:57 PM
antonio98
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Luke27617
I got the whole set from Sewell Lexus (minus the third row). Cargo mat is top notch (better than any other I have seen before). High quality and the idea of being able remove one portion when using third row seating is great. It stays connceted very well.
Can you post pics of what they look like installed?
Old 04-12-11, 05:28 AM
redrocks
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Luke27617

Floor mats are good. Those stay in place well and look good. I would say that those are probably equal in quality to other brands mentioned before.

Overall price is was good too.

If anyone is intersted in a new shape original floor/cargo mats, please let me know.
Luke,

Does the second row mats overlap the center "hump" as well or are they just mats covering the floor areas of the outboard seats?

Quick Reply: All Weather Floor Mats