Diode Dynamics Fog Light Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-20, 10:24 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by ObsidianBl
@Diode Dynamics
Not to take away from other members' concerns, but do you plan to make ditch light brackets for the GX like you've done with the taco, raptor and others?

Which option would you recommend in the ditch light location? I was planning to get the amber SS3 Pro either in SAE driving or SAE fog.
Hi there! We currently, don't have any updates on ditch light bracket kits for the GX at this time. However, we could offer them in the future! The optic you choose really depends on how you want to use the ditch lights.

-Collin
Old 07-27-20, 12:55 PM
Mojlnir
Driver

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

FWIW, according to my measurements the bolt spacing is the same on my Taco and GX.

I believe the same brackets will work on both.
Old 07-27-20, 04:15 PM
Agarakon
Driver School Candidate

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics
Thank you so much! We will definitely make sure you guys receive any and all updates. We have made not of everyone's posts that were having fitment issues and are keeping track of the models that fit/don't fit to find a solution!

-Collin
Hi Collin, I have a 2010 GX Premium and the bracket does not fit. Love the lights just want it dialed in.
Old 07-28-20, 08:48 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Agarakon
Hi Collin, I have a 2010 GX Premium and the bracket does not fit. Love the lights just want it dialed in.
Thank you for your support! We definitely understand, and they should be. We appreciate your feedback because it is crucial to finding the vehicles this kit will and will not fit. I'll continue to send all feedback to our engineering team!

-Collin
The following users liked this post:
DPT (04-25-21)
Old 10-04-20, 09:05 PM
geogecko
Driver School Candidate

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you for your support! We definitely understand, and they should be. We appreciate your feedback because it is crucial to finding the vehicles this kit will and will not fit. I'll continue to send all feedback to our engineering team!

-Collin
Hey Collin! Any chance y’all have an update for a new bracket? Hoping something is on the way, so I can put this fog light thing to bed!
Old 10-06-20, 08:26 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by geogecko
Hey Collin! Any chance y’all have an update for a new bracket? Hoping something is on the way, so I can put this fog light thing to bed!
We understand your concern and really do appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, we are still working out the kinks. We will be sure to post any updates!

Thanks!
-Collin
geogecko (10-06-20)
Old 11-10-20, 07:32 AM
geogecko
Driver School Candidate

We understand your concern and really do appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, we are still working out the kinks. We will be sure to post any updates!

Thanks!
-Collin
Collin, my friend, tell me you have good news, the Black Friday deals are here and I need your fog lights to get rid of these ridiculous OE driving lights I have on this thing! I’ll commit to buying the SS3 Pros if you’ll just give me a bracket! Help a bro out! I’ll even consider a 3D printed one at this point.

Jason
WRD4chano (11-10-20)
Old 11-11-20, 09:40 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Collin, my friend, tell me you have good news, the Black Friday deals are here and I need your fog lights to get rid of these ridiculous OE driving lights I have on this thing! I’ll commit to buying the SS3 Pros if you’ll just give me a bracket! Help a bro out! I’ll even consider a 3D printed one at this point.

Jason
Hey there! We do have good news- Due to data from our awesome customers, like you, our engineering team has informed me that they should have a new design completed soon. However, we most likely won't offer the new brackets by Black Friday, unfortunately. I wish I could give you a projected release date. Rest assured, we definitely haven't forgotten about the GX community!

-Collin
Old 11-11-20, 10:30 AM
geogecko
Driver School Candidate

Hey there! We do have good news- Due to data from our awesome customers, like you, our engineering team has informed me that they should have a new design completed soon. However, we most likely won't offer the new brackets by Black Friday, unfortunately. I wish I could give you a projected release date. Rest assured, we definitely haven't forgotten about the GX community!

-Collin
Thanks for the update! So...I haven’t checked yet, but if the BF deals are pretty decent, what are the odds to being able to get the brackets for our GX’s after the fact?

Do these brackets typically add to the cost of the purchase of the lights themselves, if so, I wouldn’t mind paying the difference in price if I could get them separately, provided I know they are coming.
Old 11-12-20, 08:03 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the update! So...I haven’t checked yet, but if the BF deals are pretty decent, what are the odds to being able to get the brackets for our GX’s after the fact?

Do these brackets typically add to the cost of the purchase of the lights themselves, if so, I wouldn’t mind paying the difference in price if I could get them separately, provided I know they are coming.
Go ahead and shoot us a PM, and we can further discuss this!

-Collin
Old 11-13-20, 07:14 AM
geogecko
Driver School Candidate

Go ahead and shoot us a PM, and we can further discuss this!

-Collin
Done, thanks for keep us updated.
Diode Dynamics (11-13-20)
Old 12-03-20, 03:25 PM
THEOZMAN
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

-Collin
Any updates on this? I have my SS3 just sitting pretty in my garage. Also, the angled bezel will be needed I am assuming?
Thanks,
Izat
Old 12-04-20, 08:05 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by THEOZMAN
Any updates on this? I have my SS3 just sitting pretty in my garage. Also, the angled bezel will be needed I am assuming?
Thanks,
Izat
Yes- We have a new design for the bracket made and are bringing in a local GX to test fitment!

-Collin
The following 2 users liked this post by Diode Dynamics:
geogecko (12-04-20), THEOZMAN (12-10-20)
Old 12-04-20, 08:18 AM
THEOZMAN
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes- We have a new design for the bracket made and are bringing in a local GX to test fitment!

-Collin
Great News! Thank you Collin for the fast reply.
Old 12-04-20, 07:32 PM
pv05
Driver School Candidate

Received 21 Likes on 7 Posts

Holding up so far but would definitely prefer to have the correct bracket when it's released.
The following 2 users liked this post by pv05:
Diode Dynamics (12-07-20), geogecko (12-04-20)

Quick Reply: Diode Dynamics Fog Light Upgrade