GX - 2nd Gen (2010-2023) Discussion topics related to the 2010 + GX460 models

2022 Lease/Purchase/Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-22 | 11:32 AM
IStoGX
5th Gear

Put a deposit back on March 26th for a mica gray 2022 Premium with red interior and captains chairs, with sport package - finally got a call from my salesman that I have one on the way to the dealership. Looking forward to taking delivery! He told me it would be in by early to mid June.
The following users liked this post:
tiadesiree (05-25-22)
Old 05-25-22 | 07:14 PM
jlficken
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jtrue28
@jlficken so adding a vehicle that we don't technically own yet, to our Lexus app won't mess anything up? I don't want to add this vehicle before the dealership gets it and it interfere with them giving me access to the features when I pick it up. I have the VIN and it looks to have cleared port now, but am curious where exactly it is now. Thanks!

It didn’t have any effect at the dealership for me.
Old 05-25-22 | 07:17 PM
jlficken
Intermediate

Thanks! Although what keeps anyone from activating these services? Most dealers have the VIN on their website, so that’s easy to find. When I call that number to get it activated, what are they going to ask me? Just seems like anyone could do this to any vehicle, even if they have no plans to purchase.

Nothing stops anyone from doing it which is why I find it amusing that they still let it happen while Toyota doesn’t.
Old 05-26-22 | 07:56 AM
GK2023
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tiadesiree
Yes, estimated timeline 3-4 weeks from deposit which I put down on April 11th. I've been watching the dealers website and there are 6 GX's listed before mine. What I've noticed is that when they deliver one to the customer, it's removed from their website. So, if everything goes as it has been since I've been watching the website, they have 6 waiting to come in before mine arrives.
Interesting, I checked my dealer and they have 3 listed currently, no idea if it's the same.

I checked your tracker again today and in an interesting turn of events it shows the monroney again and that it is en route to Dallas, very odd but hopefully means I'll be seeing it within the next week or two.
Old 05-26-22 | 08:12 AM
tiadesiree
Rookie

Originally Posted by GK2023
Interesting, I checked my dealer and they have 3 listed currently, no idea if it's the same.

I checked your tracker again today and in an interesting turn of events it shows the monroney again and that it is en route to Dallas, very odd but hopefully means I'll be seeing it within the next week or two.
As of this morning there are now 5 in front of mine. Looks like they delivered one to a customer yesterday.

Glad that you’re seeing movement on yours. Is my tracker site still flashing “F” status? Or has it moved to “G” status?
Old 05-26-22 | 08:17 AM
GK2023
Driver School Candidate

As of this morning there are now 5 in front of mine. Looks like they delivered one to a customer yesterday.

Glad that you’re seeing movement on yours. Is my tracker site still flashing “F” status? Or has it moved to “G” status?
It is flashing "F" status, yesterday it was "A"; I'm curious how long it's been on a train, I tried to activate my Lexus app last Tuesday and it couldn't connect which to my understanding means it's likely somewhere it can't get signal, i.e. train car
Old 05-26-22 | 09:47 AM
jtrue28
Lead Lap

Does F status with Moroney sticker mean it’s on a train?
Old 05-26-22 | 09:51 AM
tiadesiree
Rookie

Does F status with Moroney sticker mean it’s on a train?
That’s what I’m guessing but who knows. If that’s the case, mine has been on a train since May 13th. I’m assuming that once it hits G status it’s on the truck headed to the dealership.
Old 05-26-22 | 09:58 AM
tiadesiree
Rookie

I went back to the social media site where I found the Toyota Tracker link. The creator of the link I provided is stating this below.

Last edited by tiadesiree; 05-26-22 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-26-22 | 01:23 PM
jlficken
Intermediate

I went back to the social media site where I found the Toyota Tracker link. The creator of the link I provided is stating this below.

I'd agree with his assessment as that's what I've seen as well.
Old 05-27-22 | 05:46 PM
tiadesiree
Rookie

Originally Posted by GK2023
Sounds like ours could possibly be on the same train, here’s hoping!
Just letting you know since both of our GX’s were processed on the same day in Long Beach, my GX arrived in Haslet, TX yesterday at 6:15pm. Site is still showing “F” status. My salesman called today and said it’s now waiting to get on a truck. Could be here in OK in 7-10 days with the driver/truck shortages.
Old 05-27-22 | 06:44 PM
GK2023
Driver School Candidate

Just letting you know since both of our GX’s were processed on the same day in Long Beach, my GX arrived in Haslet, TX yesterday at 6:15pm. Site is still showing “F” status. My salesman called today and said it’s now waiting to get on a truck. Could be here in OK in 7-10 days with the driver/truck shortages.
wow, thanks for the update!

I wish my salesman communicated as much as yours seems too, it’s like pulling teeth over here despite him telling me he would follow up weekly.
Old 05-27-22 | 07:50 PM
dumbastard
Rookie

Default 30 days

Long time lurker here.
My Monroney sticker date is 4/27 and I picked up my new GX460 today, 5/27, here in Dallas TX. So it took exactly 30 days. Rail transit time from LA to Dallas is I’d guess two weeks(?), so i think the GX was stuck in the port for about two weeks or so before it was put on a train and start moving.
The following 2 users liked this post by dumbastard:
GK2023 (06-06-22), IStoGX (06-02-22)
Old 05-27-22 | 09:25 PM
GK2023
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by dumbastard
Long time lurker here.
My Monroney sticker date is 4/27 and I picked up my new GX460 today, 5/27, here in Dallas TX. So it took exactly 30 days. Rail transit time from LA to Dallas is I’d guess two weeks(?), so i think the GX was stuck in the port for about two weeks or so before it was put on a train and start moving.
Did you go through Park Place or Sewell? If you don’t mind me asking
Old 05-28-22 | 06:01 AM
tiadesiree
Rookie

Originally Posted by dumbastard
Long time lurker here.
It’s looking like I’ll be around the same timeline with a few days added since I’m in Oklahoma.

What trim/color combo did you end up getting?

Quick Reply: 2022 Lease/Purchase/Delivery