Search this Thread

Old 06-12-24, 09:44 AM
RX350x2
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gvan1998
I only see only one gray.
The one right next to the pink one
Perfect. Thank you. I was looking at the plug and not the colored material around the line. My bad!
Old 06-28-24, 03:58 AM
Jasonw3
5th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have the dashcam and you can connect it via wifi to the Lexus Dashcam app and download the videos. It's a bit slow to download the video and kinda clunky to do. The iOS app does not allow you to otherwise edit the videos or share the movie files outside of the app, so no sending clips to your friends.

There is also a PC app with more functionality but it requires removal of the SD card to download the video. I think there is other telemetry stored and viewable on the PC app. I haven't used it yet because who wants to go to the trouble of removing the card, finding a card reader and downloading it?

While a nice feature, it seems like the dashcam is a version 1.0 option, and could use refinement and better integration with the other systems to make it more useful.

One would think they could tie it into the other vehicle cameras and in car screen, and make accessing the data easier or automatic. Or even automatically upload to the cloud to be accessible on an app when in range of a wifi network.