Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Any Hawaii owners here? (Need help with Servco)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-07, 08:31 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

One thing that has been discussed to hell on the 2IS board is the power, 350 vs 250.

FYI, a scion tc will beat a 250. BUT in a 350 its wayyy toooo easy to get a speeding ticket, lexus is a luxury brand and they've done a very good job at 'isolation', you cant feel the speed at all. If your lucky to get that stop lite by the white church going up the pali to kailua and your the at the front... When the lite turns green... you'll very quickly notice that your out front alone and wonder where is the rest of the train is behind you, then you look at the speedo and... wtf... and thats not even at half throttle Its... wonderful...
Old 11-05-07, 10:40 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
One thing that has been discussed to hell on the 2IS board is the power, 350 vs 250.

FYI, a scion tc will beat a 250. BUT in a 350 its wayyy toooo easy to get a speeding ticket, lexus is a luxury brand and they've done a very good job at 'isolation', you cant feel the speed at all. If your lucky to get that stop lite by the white church going up the pali to kailua and your the at the front... When the lite turns green... you'll very quickly notice that your out front alone and wonder where is the rest of the train is behind you, then you look at the speedo and... wtf... and thats not even at half throttle Its... wonderful...
show off hahahahahaha
Old 11-05-07, 10:41 PM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 808is3
been to the dealer more times then i care to
and really i only plan on getting a 350. being as i currently own a 300 i would need something completly different.
me too! i owned a 300 before but i have an s2k now...

im going to be trading up for my dads car for the 250....since he doesnt want so much power on the 350...and gas too...

what figures did u get from them?

did they take anything off the MSRP sticker? or what?
Old 11-06-07, 01:00 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

when i got mine, i was in a pretty huge rush, i really needed a car cause i crashed my 02 c230 a month back, n school was going to start for me again. so i was really "i want this now". but i just told the dealer, "i used to own a C-class, i might get the new 08 model, i test drove it and its pretty solid, and their offering me a great deal on it since im returning customer" then i waited a day, n the next day they called me back giving me the price i wanted, so since we cant go to other dealers for a lexus like the guys in cali. use the dealerships down the street hahaa
Old 11-06-07, 01:26 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by weesped
when i got mine, i was in a pretty huge rush, i really needed a car cause i crashed my 02 c230 a month back, n school was going to start for me again. so i was really "i want this now". but i just told the dealer, "i used to own a C-class, i might get the new 08 model, i test drove it and its pretty solid, and their offering me a great deal on it since im returning customer" then i waited a day, n the next day they called me back giving me the price i wanted, so since we cant go to other dealers for a lexus like the guys in cali. use the dealerships down the street hahaa
how long did you guys talk for? before u walked out?
Old 11-06-07, 01:46 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

hummm maybe a hour or 2. i went in n told the guy "i want a IS, black on black n HID's idc about the rest. he wasted my time trying to show me other ones, but then i wanted the one black on black. that day i think we got it to like 38? n he gave me the whole we cant go any lower. so i told him i would check out other cars, n litteraly just drove to other lots like the BMW which was in plain sight. n the next day in the morning i got a call
Old 11-06-07, 02:01 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

hummm maybe a hour or 2. i went in n told the guy "i want a IS, black on black n HID's idc about the rest. he wasted my time trying to show me other ones, but then i wanted the one black on black. that day i think we got it to like 38? n he gave me the whole we cant go any lower. so i told him i would check out other cars, n litteraly just drove to other lots like the BMW which was in plain sight. n the next day in the morning i got a call
so what package did u end up getting and price?

if you dont mind telling me

im just hopin to gather up as much info as possible...
Old 11-06-07, 02:04 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

sport package, ML sounds, parking assist. came out to 37k otd. i "wasnt suppose to tell other people" the price i got. but hey helping out another CL member, we have too few of them in hawaii imo.
Old 11-06-07, 02:06 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

sport package, ML sounds, parking assist. came out to 37k otd. i "wasnt suppose to tell other people" the price i got. but hey helping out another CL member, we have too few of them in hawaii imo.
i know they dont have much 07's left....so i'd probably have to settle for a 08...

im lookin for red ext on black interior

samething like you...HID's and dont care about the rest lol

gonna go sometime next week ^^
Old 11-06-07, 02:07 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=316180 is what my car looks nice now, if u ever see me somewhere stop by n say hi (and if i ever cut u off, im so sorry, i dont mean it )
Old 11-06-07, 02:08 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i should also say, i think it was easier for me to talk price, cause i dont think many people like buying black is's in hawaii at least. the guy showed me what cars they ordered for their next shipment, n there were very few black is's. but i think u should say u only want HID, but some options r so nice. like i love my ventilated seats for the hot days, and i love the ML sounds. if u can i'd just try n get ML sounds if u dont plan on doing after market. very worth it imo
Old 11-06-07, 02:11 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

i should also say, i think it was easier for me to talk price, cause i dont think many people like buying black is's in hawaii at least. the guy showed me what cars they ordered for their next shipment, n there were very few black is's. but i think u should say u only want HID, but some options r so nice. like i love my ventilated seats for the hot days, and i love the ML sounds. if u can i'd just try n get ML sounds if u dont plan on doing after market. very worth it imo
well, if you ever see a suzuka "light blue" ap2 s2k cut you off, im so sorry too...lol

thanks for the info tho! do you think red is a hard color for them to sell?
Old 11-06-07, 02:15 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

haha ok, but idk even though i only have a is250, i might feel the urge to challenge ur s2k...i mean those things arent fast all haha. but humm i would think so. they basicy order alot of white and silver. so far i've only seen one red IS on the roads, so i think ur ok. in UH i see a white one, a sliver one, n i think a break water blue one. but ya i basicy see SGM, the white, the sliver. any other colors r pretty rare
Old 11-06-07, 02:20 AM
jdm_ap1
Driver School Candidate

haha ok, but idk even though i only have a is250, i might feel the urge to challenge ur s2k...i mean those things arent fast all haha. but humm i would think so. they basicy order alot of white and silver. so far i've only seen one red IS on the roads, so i think ur ok. in UH i see a white one, a sliver one, n i think a break water blue one. but ya i basicy see SGM, the white, the sliver. any other colors r pretty rare
do you guys ever have meets here? like the s2k guys? once in a while?

but i gotta say tho...your car is really nice and clean...so shiny!!!

do you ever get hassle w/ no front plates?

cuz i didnt run front plates on my s2k for a while...and i finally got caught / warned and then a ticket...
Old 11-06-07, 02:24 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

hummm nothing yet. i guess im just lucky. im more worried about my tail lamps hahaha. their so black. but there are meets, i havent gotten a chance to go to any of them =(. somthing always comes up, theres one thursday i think llama said, but i cant go to that one either. have to bring a friend to court that day lol. but hopefully we can all set up a meet sometime in the winter, no school! WOOT!

Quick Reply: Any Hawaii owners here? (Need help with Servco)