Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-08, 05:37 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like CLH, lets go with that . is this going to be one of those any CL member can be part of thing, or will it have some min requirements? like no bone stock?
Old 03-19-08, 06:04 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by weesped
i like CLH, lets go with that . is this going to be one of those any CL member can be part of thing, or will it have some min requirements? like no bone stock?
No, this is our normal, all is invited, stock/sport/vip/dub/donk/whatever, from es to lf-a. This is about owners first and foremost.
Old 03-19-08, 06:22 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

sounds good to me. CLH it is? or is there still going to be a deciding period, maybe we should have a poll?...of course i'd rather not wait, lets just decide and some god damn stickers!...and UMBRELLAS
Old 03-19-08, 06:31 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Nah we'll give this thread a couple of days, then we'll need to figure out a design, and a font, i understand Lexus font is opensource but i'll double check to make sure.
Old 03-19-08, 07:18 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whatever u guys choose...I"M DOWN FOR IT! maybe i can finally see ppl on the road and i'll know who owns what, and maybe ppl will recognize me, lol.

peace out
Old 03-19-08, 07:25 PM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah I like that too. I hope the wife won't mind me putting a sticker on her car.
Old 03-19-08, 07:31 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by breakb
maybe i can finally see ppl on the road and i'll know who owns what, and maybe ppl will recognize me, lol...
Yes... OR we just do the 'wave at every single lexus you see on the road' thingy
Old 03-19-08, 07:45 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha, nah. i'd feel weird doing that. haha. cuz some ppl...they don't look like they be like that, haha. and i usually see old old ppl driving them...like...50+ years old. and if any of u ARE 50+...SRY! >_<

Peace out
Old 03-19-08, 09:19 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 808LS460
i say just keep "Club Lexus" or Club Lexus hawaii. don't follow what postjunky or the other clubs are doing. you should just keep Club Lexus.
I also like the plain CLUB LEXUS name...although I think we should have one exclusively for the IS. I dont really like stickers on my car because I like to have it clean looking and also dont want to be "marked" just incase someone in the club/team does something to **** someone else off. But I am so tempted in printing some Club Lexus stickers. Inquired about them awhile ago and no word yet. All I need is a logo and font/size of the CL sticker. Just have to keep it on the dl.
Old 03-19-08, 09:25 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
I also like the plain CLUB LEXUS name...
No, we wont be using the 'regular' CL sticker, they have a reason for it, even thou is legally ok for us to make our own exact copy, we wont, trust me on this we dont wanna do that here... but we will do a 'club lexus hawaii' and weather you choose to rock it or not is of course upto you, wont mean a thing to us if you dont OF COURSE if CL does come out with something soon *yawn* then this will be a mute point. Im not talking about a HUGE sticker either so dont worry.

Can everyone please not talk about the 'old' CL sticker anymore... its over, dead.

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-19-08 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-19-08, 09:57 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Hmmm.....sounds good to me!!! Let's do it!!! Hahaha!!! Well....when we are ready and set then lets go ahead with this plan. I mean CLH can't be that bad. Its just like saying we're from CL, but in the Hawaii region.

Last edited by 4U2eNv_8o8; 03-19-08 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-19-08, 10:01 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

I didnt say I wouldnt rock it, I just wanted to at least have a sticker for CL. And I know it wont mean a thing if I dont put it on because my ride is still practically stock...but it will soon be modded. I still like the old CL sticker tho.
Old 03-19-08, 10:05 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Hmmm.....sounds good to me!!!:bigthumbsu Let's do it!!! Hahaha!!! Well....when we are ready and set then lets go ahead with this plan. I mean CLH can't be that bad. Its just like saying we're from CL, but in the Hawaii region.
Yep, course the hard part is... design... i would like it to be designed by someone here, sure we could just do a plain 'Club Lexus Hawaii' but i would like to see other 'designs' first... WITHOUT the use of the lexus trademarked L, as we may have to have a materials cost fee, we had money BEFORE we bought our cars, not after

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
I still like the old CL sticker tho.
Trust me, so do we... so do we...
Old 03-19-08, 10:17 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i'll try see if i can come up with any thing. i'll ask some friends to try n design somthing if their up for it.
Old 03-19-08, 10:19 PM
808LS460
Owes Club Lexus $10,000. Banned

ok, what's up with the sticker! do you guys really need a sticker? these the sticker make a team or club? is everyone in the team or club going to do shows? do you guys want a team or club?... what i'm trying to say is just post up. make dates to meet up, have fun, have bbq talk about cars... have fun. you don't need a team or club. to just hang out and talk about lexus....
just think about it.

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???