Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-08, 12:49 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PHML
just be a loner....and drop by occasionally to meets/outings....like me.

pete
lol ur so not a loner pete. u forget ur the only guy outa all of us that has a "CL" sticker on his car
Old 03-24-08, 01:47 AM
808is3
Pole Position

me personally i see nothing wrong with what judd is trying to accomplish here.
ive organized a few meets myself in the past (mostly "IS" type meets thou), thou i've been lazy as of late... so i haven't been to the last several meets and besides i haven't been organizing anything to what judd is currently doing.
as for the rules thing, for me... i would think most lexus owners would get it, we're not driving a beat up honda here... so i think most would want to look respectable and not all ghetto.

as for the sticker deal? who cares? no one ever said you have to run stickers, its all up to you and if you want to run stickers then kool.

heck by joining these forums, technically you're joining a club i guess.
i for one am for meeting up with other lexus owners, as that doesn't happen alot. but snap isn't that the reason why most of us come here? to meet others with the same interest and ultimately learn more about our cars? among other things along the way.
Old 03-24-08, 02:14 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

thx guys, i am more than happy to keep plugging away.

As for posting here your already joining a club, yes, even by making just 1 post you are now a member of the community, hehe i know this rule , dont ask me how i know this
Old 03-24-08, 02:24 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still remember back in the day where this forum is dead...thanks to judd's effort we could meet with other cool lexus owners. judd don't let that brother you we all appreicate your hard work!
Old 03-24-08, 02:47 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by REV-01
i still remember back in the day where this forum is dead...thanks to judd's effort we could meet with other cool lexus owners. judd don't let that brother you we all appreicate your hard work!
+1. I'm pretty sure as the community of CLH grows, so will Samson's shop!!! LoL!!!
Old 03-24-08, 02:56 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
+1. I'm pretty sure as the community of CLH grows, so will Samson's shop!!! LoL!!!
hahaha, hes already having space problems already and as it closer and closer to aug. he'll be even more busy, keep telling you samson you should move the showcase stuff upstairs now
Old 03-24-08, 03:01 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

T_T even with out saying any thing. samson has somehow made me go out in the world find somthing he has instock and prob is very good at installing and made me ask him about it w/o saying a single word. and now he's droped the "yeah whenever you ready." on me, and hopefully i can go in wensday to do my secret light mod
Old 03-24-08, 03:03 AM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
No illegal street antics/no disrespect of other clubs/if you enjoy attending Runumhard type meets do not ask for a sticker/if you still dont understand and i need to explain more then your not 'ready'
I agree with most of the rules Judd set forth. Especially the one above. I cant stand immature people who end up ruining it for others. I was tired of all the negative attention I was getting when I had my honda...and thats why I decided to move on to a luxury vehicle. And thats why Im glad this thread was not posted on FH. I hope that this organization turns out to be just like the CL forums...the only difference would be that we're on the streets. I like how everyone here is mature, respectable and responsible. Many years I wanted to be a part of a team/club but always was concerned about the other members actions. Ive heard how the few bad apples have ruined it for others in the group and people hating on the innocent owners rides aka being "marked." Im not being negative but we have to face reality here and understand that shet does happen but I cant except it when someone else causes bad stuff to happen to me. Everyone should be responsible for his or her own actions and be courteous to others. If not, suffer the consequences on their own.

I do however appreciate Judds efforts in making this happen...kudos to you Judd! btw, does someone here on CL own an IS-F? I know there are at least 2 of them roaming around.
Old 03-24-08, 03:06 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i think it would be better if we just all got air-runners and hey no one will drive crazy! unless we had a death wish. ROFL
Old 03-24-08, 03:14 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
i think it would be better if we just all got air-runners and hey no one will drive crazy! unless we had a death wish. ROFL
HAHAHA!!! Or drop all our cars like crazy. Because with Hawaii roads......you can't pretty much drive any faster then speed limit without worrying about running over a pothole and scratching your lip or something.
Old 03-24-08, 03:21 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

while thats true ben. i think sel might drop in and agree with this if he sees it. because if u try to drive crazy (turning etc) on bags ur kinda asking to die. i think his words were "i wouldnt recommend it" or somthing haha
Old 03-24-08, 11:53 PM
808is3
Pole Position

ya know i gotta admit this section has some life to it now a days. i've lurked this site before i joined and since i joined this section has always been slow moving. i may just come here more then my.is
Old 03-25-08, 12:04 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

like my sig guys? btw tell me what you think
Club lexus
hawaii chapter
as it seems to fit... but of course in white, and... i dont know if thats the font were not supposed to use....err...

*edit*
OK... even thou its freeware for non-commercial use, we wont use it... im working the guy who made this banner, now so... well we'll see...

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-25-08 at 02:03 AM.
Old 03-25-08, 03:05 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

=/ i liked it
Old 03-25-08, 03:35 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by weesped
=/ i liked it
Hahaha!!! Hmm.....was it that we wasn't supposed to use Lexus font or just the "L" or something?! Don't remember.... Well....can see you guys are planning on changing the font though. I thought it was pretty nice. Very plain and simple. Can tell still has the Lexus feel through it(probably because of the font).

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???