Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-08 | 04:19 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

i think what judd has one would be pretty nice w/o the 3d effects, etc. so just flat white on a sticker. but ya when i saw it was like "yep we wont be able to use that" haha
Old 03-25-08 | 11:06 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by weesped
i think what judd has one would be pretty nice w/o the 3d effects, etc. so just flat white on a sticker. but ya when i saw it was like "yep we wont be able to use that" haha
oh yea, of course without the 3d, this is just pelimanary layout thingy...

someone suggested to me that, we should have 'suggestions' for the next meet/various things. you know i think its a great idea, so if you got an idea you've been thinking about lets hear it at this next starbucks. If not, i'll we'll do a corp to lunch to kaka'ako but i will take suggestions for 'lunch' on the net.
Also if anyone is interested, this saturday at chinamans the FH toyota guys (jon our back man last meet with the 6gen celica) have their end of month bbq/potluck thingy at 12noon, come if you like (bring your own chair).

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-25-08 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-25-08 | 03:32 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
oh yea, of course without the 3d, this is just pelimanary layout thingy...

someone suggested to me that, we should have 'suggestions' for the next meet/various things. you know i think its a great idea, so if you got an idea you've been thinking about lets hear it at this next starbucks. If not, i'll we'll do a corp to lunch to kaka'ako but i will take suggestions for 'lunch' on the net.
Also if anyone is interested, this saturday at chinamans the FH toyota guys (jon our back man last meet with the 6gen celica) have their end of month bbq/potluck thingy at 12noon, come if you like (bring your own chair).
Hmm.......might be a good thing to get together this Starbucks meet then. Seems like there's going to be a little bit important information on a need to know basis.
Old 03-25-08 | 05:12 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Hmm.......might be a good thing to get together this Starbucks meet then. Seems like there's going to be a little bit important information on a need to know basis.
haha no its not need to know, just that if anyone has suggestions for a meet/cruise and they feel strongly about it, they'd be willing to come out to starbucks to voice it right? , participating in a forum is easy but actually getting off the chair to go 'outside' isnt so easy . If not we'll just do the normal show n shine which actually 'seems' to be more popular.

OH yea, but if anyone else wants to plan a meet, hey its fine by me

*note*
One thing i would like to discuss here thou, monthy meets? every other month meets? static dates? or a set week such as 3rd or 4th sundays of a month that way a yearly schedule can be done in advance?

Last edited by llamaboiz; 03-25-08 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-25-08 | 05:16 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

is there a sticker yet? lol.

Peace out
Old 03-25-08 | 06:57 PM
808is3
Pole Position

Originally Posted by breakb
is there a sticker yet? lol.

Peace out
i gots a club lexus sticker
Old 03-25-08 | 08:13 PM
breakb
Lead Lap

lol, i want a hawaii one. argh. but...i should get tint before i put it on anyways, lol.

Peace out
Old 03-25-08 | 10:46 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

You know, for me I go with the flow. That's just my style. I dig the cruises, the gatherings, everything that we do so far. Hanging out with everyone is actually relaxing. Gets my mind off of things. Club Lexus Umbrella club or not, if things keep the way they are, I'd have no problem joining an actual "club" offshoot. True we are Club Lexus members by just joining the forum in essence, but there's the people that actually make an effort to push past the random posts that "forum memberships" can entail, and actually show up for a meet. I geuss all in all, what I'm saying is, no matter what, what ever way it goes, I am down for anything within reason, and always willing to help aka push my weight around when needed *ba da bum chh!*.

On a more normal note for my self.... George still wants a damn Lexus umbrella I see...
Old 03-25-08 | 10:50 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Kaluna
On a more normal note for my self.... George still wants a damn Lexus umbrella I see...
heck yes. leather handle, im assuming a lexus logo. why not? haha. if its going to poor shet rain here sometimes and my car has to get all dirty at wet, i should at least be able to shield myself from that damn rain in the proper lexus style
Old 03-25-08 | 11:18 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hahaha, you guys are too much

thing is, we go slow, one step at a time, there is no rush as our cars are toyotas after all and as long as you change the oil she'll run along long time (2gs guys need to change that control arm thingy thou ).
Old 03-25-08 | 11:21 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol im not digging this CL thing in ur sig as much as the last one. and i must say, despite how i hate the rain, im really tempted to see how my car will bead water now haha.
Old 03-25-08 | 11:28 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

ok thing is... it was the font, cant use the lexus (alexis) font, no ifs, ands, or buts. Tell me what is it you dont like? the font? the removal of 'chapter'?
Old 03-25-08 | 11:31 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

idk. just the overall feel, feels kinda...hummm, idk it might be the blue because looking at it reminds me of play-dough.
Old 03-25-08 | 11:37 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by weesped
idk. just the overall feel, feels kinda...hummm, idk it might be the blue because looking at it reminds me of play-dough.
hahaha wow... i havent eaten playdough in decades... i wonder if it still tastes the same
Old 03-25-08 | 11:39 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol real mature judd. ur just full of color combos aint u today. haha. how many different designs do u have hidden any ways, just gather them all up and POLL TIME!

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???