Hawaii and Guam For events in Hawaii and Guam

Our own hawaii team???

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-08, 11:43 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by weesped
lol real mature judd. ur just full of color combos aint u today. haha. how many different designs do u have hidden any ways, just gather them all up and POLL TIME!
LOL... sat at starbucks i'll print it all out and we can discuss then. Need some kind of 'draw' to get ppl to come out right? BESIDES chikkens isf
Old 03-25-08, 11:45 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha. ah yes. IS-F. hopefully he's in the sharing mood. i mean todd let me drive the LS , im sure chikken can let us try the IS-F
Old 03-25-08, 11:50 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

haha. ah yes. IS-F. hopefully he's in the sharing mood. i mean todd let me drive the LS , im sure chikken can let us try the IS-F
hahaha.... your funny george, the way ppl seem to AIM at you when you drive your car i dunno, das crazy talk BESIDES if you bought a isf would you let someone like YOU drive it?
Old 03-25-08, 11:54 PM
weesped
Lexus Champion

someone like me? of course. now u on the other hand judd :P. HELL NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-26-08, 01:34 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

I dig the black logo.
Talking about control arms... I need to do that...when I get my AirRunner... or maybe before we'll see...
Maybe they'll do a GS-F... then I'd actually fit in a damn F car.... makes me feel.... inadequate...cause you guys always talk about the IS-F. If they use the same seat for the GS-F... then I shall be sad.
Old 03-26-08, 01:42 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kaluna
I dig the black logo.
Talking about control arms... I need to do that...when I get my AirRunner... or maybe before we'll see...
Maybe they'll do a GS-F... then I'd actually fit in a damn F car.... makes me feel.... inadequate...cause you guys always talk about the IS-F. If they use the same seat for the GS-F... then I shall be sad.
hahaha kaluna you should sue lexus for discrimination against 'big boyz', tell them your willing to settle out of court for a LS600
Old 03-26-08, 01:43 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

hey kaluna. i drove a LS460 today. man big seats? lol crap my IS felt so tiny and small after driving that beast
Old 03-26-08, 01:44 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

but i must say also. im sure its because the weight and what not. but the 380hp a LS460 didnt really blow my mind away =/. it must be a mix between the weight, quite engine, and soft a** suspension cause ya i couldnt feel it at all. i think i def need a IS-F to be mind blown *cough*chikken*cough*
Old 03-26-08, 02:25 AM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
hahaha kaluna you should sue lexus for discrimination against 'big boyz', tell them your willing to settle out of court for a LS600
I know right? Hell I'll take an LS 600 Then it gives me reason to swap out my GE with a GTE and go all out Aristo'ish. I'd settle I suppose for a GS460... you know if I had to.

hey kaluna. i drove a LS460 today. man big seats? lol crap my IS felt so tiny and small after driving that beast
The LS is deffinately my speed. In any form. I wanna test drive an LS damnit... I need to get dressed up & head on over to Lexus sometime. Only bad thing is if I got an LS I'd like to be in the back on the passenger side....mmmm reclining massaging seats.
Old 03-26-08, 02:48 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

hahaha wow... i havent eaten playdough in decades... i wonder if it still tastes the same
Hahaha!!! Idk about you guys, but reminds me the days of glue.

LOL... sat at starbucks i'll print it all out and we can discuss then. Need some kind of 'draw' to get ppl to come out right? BESIDES chikkens isf
Awww.....now I really gotta come. Not like my $.02 will matter on the decision of the sticker or anything, but I wanna see how far we got with the pic of the sticker.
Old 03-26-08, 10:45 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 4U2eNv_8o8
Awww.....now I really gotta come. Not like my $.02 will matter on the decision of the sticker or anything, but I wanna see how far we got with the pic of the sticker.
everyones opinions does matter
Old 03-27-08, 09:26 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

aww man i wanna see this is-f...as for the gs-f it sounds kinda funny
Old 03-27-08, 09:50 PM
Kaluna
Pole Position

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
aww man i wanna see this is-f...as for the gs-f it sounds kinda funny
Yeah you're right, gs-f sounds like Golden State Foods trucking company... GS500 sounds better.
Old 03-28-08, 05:28 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Well guys, i've been thinking... instead of static meet dates, we have a meet every 3rd sunday, that way we can plan out the whole yr in advance, now i know things come up but for some its a stable thing, there are pros and cons to everything but i see more pros than cons in this.
Old 03-28-08, 07:03 PM
St.204
Lead Lap

Well guys, i've been thinking... instead of static meet dates, we have a meet every 3rd sunday, that way we can plan out the whole yr in advance, now i know things come up but for some its a stable thing, there are pros and cons to everything but i see more pros than cons in this.
lolz i aint planning any 3rd sunday meets anymore

Quick Reply: Our own hawaii team???