Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the GS450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the GS450H. Please use the main 3GS forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation GS models.

GS450h just landed on Guam!!! (review and pics pg 2)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-06, 08:35 PM
ChuH
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up GS450h just landed on Guam!!! (review and pics pg 2)

The Lexus sales manager just called me to inform me that they received the GS450h. The car is schedule to be cleaned this weekend. Going to check it out on Monday. The car has already been sold. Will know the price on monday also. Can't wait to check it out and hopefully they will let me take it out for a quick spin.

Chu...
Old 04-06-06, 10:49 PM
thenod
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get PICS!!!!!
Old 04-06-06, 10:59 PM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

hehe crazy...in guam already...lol...what about the US?!?!
Old 04-06-06, 11:48 PM
ChuH
Instructor

Originally Posted by CrazyMPG
hehe crazy...in guam already...lol...what about the US?!?!
Shortly. Soon. With past experience US gets the new model 2 to 3 weeks after Guam.

I really hope they will let me test drive it even though it is sold!!!

Chu...
Old 04-06-06, 11:54 PM
ChuH
Instructor

Originally Posted by thenod
Get PICS!!!!!
What pictures do you want in particular? There are already ton of pictures in ClubLexus on the GS450h. Tell me the specific things you want to know on the GS450h that I can check on monday if you can't wait for the US to get them. One thing I am going to check is the trunk space.

The dealer order a few but Lexus only ship 1 for this month. Most of the allocation is going to the states.

Dealer knows I am patiently waiting for the GS460. If the GS450h is all that is hype up to be I may just get the GS450h. My car is exactly 5 years old today!!!.

Chu...
Old 04-07-06, 05:36 AM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

kewl!!! i wanna go check it out!
Old 04-07-06, 07:45 AM
jwa
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ChuH
Shortly. Soon. With past experience US gets the new model 2 to 3 weeks after Guam.

I really hope they will let me test drive it even though it is sold!!!

Chu...
If I bought a car, and they let someone else test drive it, I'd be very unhappy
Old 04-07-06, 08:17 AM
thenod
Driver

Originally Posted by ChuH
What pictures do you want in particular? There are already ton of pictures in ClubLexus on the GS450h. Tell me the specific things you want to know on the GS450h that I can check on monday if you can't wait for the US to get them. One thing I am going to check is the trunk space.

The dealer order a few but Lexus only ship 1 for this month. Most of the allocation is going to the states.

Dealer knows I am patiently waiting for the GS460. If the GS450h is all that is hype up to be I may just get the GS450h. My car is exactly 5 years old today!!!.

Chu...
The pics on this site are from cars made for testing and for the Press. The actual model for sale might be slightly different inside. I'd like to see the interior pics of the wood grain in particular. Also, see if you can get a shot of how many miles are on the car when you're in it. Last, see if there's a shark fin antenna on the top of the car. That's wishful thinking. The test model in Japan had it but it appears the U.S. Versions won't. Thanks Chu!
Old 04-07-06, 09:27 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by jwa
If I bought a car, and they let someone else test drive it, I'd be very unhappy
YUP, i would not accept the car at all & them to shove it where . . .
Old 04-07-06, 10:04 AM
thenod
Driver

That's why I'd like Chu to take a picture of the odometer so when my car arrives in California, I can match the miles up. I'd be pissed if all the salespeople and their VIP clients were doggin my NM Edition before I pick it up. As a matter of fact, I told the general manager that their better not be more than 10 miles on it when I get it. He assured me he'd watch it as if it were his own. We'll see......
Old 04-07-06, 10:42 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

That's why I'd like Chu to take a picture of the odometer so when my car arrives in California, I can match the miles up. .
Chu will take a picture AFTER his test drive but make sure it's still under 10 miles
Old 04-07-06, 12:57 PM
ChuH
Instructor

Originally Posted by LexArazzo
Chu will take a picture AFTER his test drive but make sure it's still under 10 miles
Hey that is an idea!!!

Chu...
Old 04-07-06, 12:58 PM
ChuH
Instructor

The pics on this site are from cars made for testing and for the Press. The actual model for sale might be slightly different inside. I'd like to see the interior pics of the wood grain in particular. Also, see if you can get a shot of how many miles are on the car when you're in it. Last, see if there's a shark fin antenna on the top of the car. That's wishful thinking. The test model in Japan had it but it appears the U.S. Versions won't. Thanks Chu!

Will do.

Chu...
Old 04-07-06, 02:16 PM
clexusking
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope they will let you take 'er out for a drive. I am headed to NJ this weekend to spend some wheel time with the GS450h and the ES350. I will post impressions as soon as my vital signs return to normal and allow me to type. All this and the LS600h in a couple of weeks in NYC, is there a better time to be a Lexus enthusiast??
Old 04-07-06, 08:37 PM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

maybe take a pic of the car details...like what the car has...heh....just so we in the states can think of if the car is fully loaded or whatever...

Quick Reply: GS450h just landed on Guam!!! (review and pics pg 2)