ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Hybrid Technology (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hybrid-technology-215/)
-   -   2007 Nieman Marcus Edition GS450h LOCATOR! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hybrid-technology/214991-2007-nieman-marcus-edition-gs450h-locator.html)

jracerlmn 05-10-06 03:11 AM

the one at longo is a funky color.....

not for me :p

flipside909 05-10-06 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by jracerlmn
the one at longo is a funky color.....

not for me :p

All 75 are the exact same color. ;)

flipside909 05-10-06 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by CrazyMPG
Why is there a 9k premium? Did they add anything to it? I remember Longo doesn't mark up their cars so just wondering... :)

It's a $9k premium on top of the standard features or base price of a GS450h. The MSRP after all the options is $65k on the sticker.

jracerlmn 05-10-06 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by flipside909
All 75 are the exact same color. ;)

oh hahaha...

i saw it on saturday and i was like.....ehhhhhhhh :sad:

my gf liked it...so i told that hoe to shut up and smacked her...j/k :p

spwolf 05-10-06 09:48 AM

It's a $9k premium on top of the standard features or base price of a GS450h. The MSRP after all the options is $65k on the sticker.

And GS450h with same equipment comes at 60k. Premium is actually 5k and not 9k.
Base GS450h at 55k does not come with Nav or ML.

VF-1J 05-10-06 02:12 PM

List updated. How did Lexus of Portland end up with 2 Neiman Marcus Editions?

On a sidenote, I was at Longo tonight and saw #15 with the window sticker still attached to it. There's a $9k MSRP premium for the Nieman Marcus Edition package.

According to the salesman, one was pre-ordered, and the other was for sale. I got the one for sale. I upgraded from a 1st-gen Prius :) The MSRP premium is mostly covered by the option package (nav, ML audio, wheels, etc.) It's got just about everything available except for the Radar/PCS and the Active Stabilizer.

flipside909 05-10-06 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by spwolf
And GS450h with same equipment comes at 60k. Premium is actually 5k and not 9k.
Base GS450h at 55k does not come with Nav or ML.

Hence I mentioned $65k MSRP listed on the sticker. $9+k and some change is the MSRP for the NM package which includes the special console badge, the custom floormats, the special exterior color, and off course the Nav/ML package. This is $9k on top of the base GS450h's (MSRP $55k) standard features. :)

flipside909 05-10-06 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by VF-1J
According to the salesman, one was pre-ordered, and the other was for sale. I got the one for sale. I upgraded from a 1st-gen Prius :) The MSRP premium is mostly covered by the option package (nav, ML audio, wheels, etc.) It's got just about everything available except for the Radar/PCS and the Active Stabilizer.

What a big upgrade and a step up, from oldest to newest! :thumbup: Congrats on your purchase.

CrazyMPG 05-10-06 11:19 PM

i wanna go check out the NM Gs450h tomorrow at longo... :) ...hope it's still there...

MSMLexIS 05-12-06 07:33 AM

What is the name of the color the NM edition comes in and also what is the name of the vapor blue looking color ive seen on the GS450H's that were at autshows.

speedyg 05-13-06 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by MSMLexIS
What is the name of the color the NM edition comes in and also what is the name of the vapor blue looking color ive seen on the GS450H's that were at autshows.

The NM edition color is called Crystalline Ice. I find it a rather feminine color.
The vapor blue color is Glacier Frost Mica. It's a rarer color, might need to special order.

thenod 05-13-06 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by speedyg
The NM edition color is called Crystalline Ice. I find it a rather feminine color.
The vapor blue color is Glacier Frost Mica. It's a rarer color, might need to special order.

The Crystalline Ice, IMHO, is a fantastic color due to the fact that different lighting changes its appearance. One moment it blueish, the next moment it's silver and another moment its a mixture of silver blue and even a bit of lavender. Sure, you're entitled to your opinion about it being feminine but as one of the exclusive owner of the NM Edition, CHICKS DIG IT and it opens door up for many new encounters! :woohoo:

MSMLexIS 05-13-06 12:18 PM

So im guessing the car that was at the autoshow was crystalline ice i know it wasnt glacier frost.

thenod 05-13-06 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by MSMLexIS
So im guessing the car that was at the autoshow was crystalline ice i know it wasnt glacier frost.

You are CORRECT! :cool:

flipside909 05-14-06 11:41 PM

Newly listed...#40.