Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX450H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation RX models.

Lexus Manuals & maintenance records available on-line

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-10, 05:30 AM
Cruiter
Pole Position

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Lexus Manuals & maintenance records available on-line

It seems many people are not aware that Lexus has published all of their manuals online. The link https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/home will allow you to register and keep track of your car's maintenance. After registering, click on the 'My Lexus' tab for vehicle resources. From there you'll be able to find your owners manuals, instructional video's and many other useful features. If your car is serviced at an authorized Lexus facility, all of your service work performed will be available. Since your login requires a password, all of the information re: your car is private but can be printed and very useful down the road if your were selling it yourself or needed to resolve a dispute.

This is a very valuable tool provided by Lexus and every owner should take advantage of it.
The following users liked this post:
tempestv8 (03-06-18)
Old 12-26-13, 11:44 AM
wheats
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even though I do most maintenance myself I thought this would be good to do for my wife's RX.

The site wouldn't let me complete the required information so I emailed customer service for assistance. They emailed me back that they are only for the continental U.S and I had to contact Honolulu Lexus but they don't have a link for owners. Oh Well.

Wheats
Old 03-06-18, 04:12 AM
tempestv8
Intermediate

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I tried to register my VIN to this site but, as mentioned above, it didn't work for me, as mine is an Australian spec vehicle. Nice website, but I couldn't find a workshop manual there, which is what I'm chasing.
Old 03-08-18, 03:46 PM
salimshah

Received 1,043 Likes on 941 Posts

Originally Posted by tempestv8
I tried to register my VIN to this site but, as mentioned above, it didn't work for me, as mine is an Australian spec vehicle. Nice website, but I couldn't find a workshop manual there, which is what I'm chasing.
Owner's manual are available on line.

Workshop manuals used to be sold as multiple soft bound books. Lexus may still be doing it, but the way to go is to use "TIS" an online pay for use service. The material is copyrighted so you dont see it in this Form.

Salim