Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX450H model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the RX450H. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other third generation RX models.

How much for RX 450h

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-10, 06:45 AM
doctormom
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told that these were specifically designed for the 2010 RX so they are a pretty good match in both shape and appearance. I'm not 100% sure if they are leather but they match the rest of the interior perfectly.

I uploaded a few more photos--anyone interested can check out my garage.

I'm still getting to know this car but we love it so far!
Old 04-25-10, 09:46 PM
Hal56
Pole Position

just for the record, on another car I bought the tire and wheel insurance-paid for itself as I have i have used it twice on a car with run flats. Bubbles on side walls.
Old 04-26-10, 07:23 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by kankri99
Finally, Sewell agreed for another $300 off ($46,697.99 + TTL) to make it$50,000 drive out price. Its a brand new Obsidian Black with Parchment interior arriving in a couple of days.

thanks everyone for your valuable input.

Kan
Kan what option came with that deal, and is it AWD or front drive, and is it come with NAV too, i mean fully load? because in Ohio the rx450h AWD with fully loaded except no rear DVD player, and on the sticker said 54,976, do you think how much i would make them offer?
Old 04-30-10, 09:22 AM
kankri99
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ohiois350
Kan what option came with that deal, and is it AWD or front drive, and is it come with NAV too, i mean fully load? because in Ohio the rx450h AWD with fully loaded except no rear DVD player, and on the sticker said 54,976, do you think how much i would make them offer?
Please read my post on 4/12/10 in this thread (page 2) where I mentioned all the options it came with. BTW, it is not AWD.

To make the offer, I suggest you calculate the invoice price(s) of the car and its options and start from there. From my experience, usually this comes out to be about $5k to $6k less than the sticker price.

thanks and good luck
Kan
Old 04-30-10, 09:27 AM
kankri99
Driver School Candidate

Contrats doctormom. Nice pictures. BTW, did you by at Sewell too? deal with the same sales person?

Kan
Old 05-01-10, 01:11 PM
doctormom
Driver School Candidate

Hi Kan,

We actually ended up buying at Park Place Lexus Grapevine. We did talk to Sewell and although they were good to work with and quite professional, they ultimately did not come anywhere near either the amount offered for our trade OR the final price of the car. (In fact we were given $3000 more for our trade by Park Place.)

In this economy that mattered a lot to us.

Ironically, even though we gave Sewell a sporting chance to match the offer we were given, they refused--but that still didn't stop the salesman from contacting us AFTER our purchase to say "well I hate to have lost a sale on price". Huh? I don't know how many buyers don't care how much their car is costing them.

Thanks a lot for your help by the way and I hope you're enjoying your 450h!

DoctorMom
Old 05-30-10, 08:50 AM
StacyLynn6
Driver School Candidate

I just bought mine from PP Grapevine as well! I got a quote from Sewell Ft Worth, but that guy was shady. I took his number to Grapevine, and they beat it. I pick it up on Friday! They didn't have the color that I wanted, so they are shipping it in from Louisiana or Houston.

I got the FWD 450h in Black Sapphire Pearl/Parchment
It's got:
Comfort Package
Premiuim Package
ML Stereo System
19" aluminum alloy wheels
parking assist
navi
Wood & Leather trim steering
cargo mat, net, wheel locks

I'm pretty excited! It's the first car that I've ever bought, and I did it by myself! No real pressure or anything, very smooth. No pressure about financing. Very easy!

We settled on a deal at $47,100 plus TTL. Added $150 to tint the front windows, so $47,250 +ttl. They gave me $2850 for my trade (01 Toyota Solara SLE V6, 123k miles), which with the tax savings was the same as the $300 Carmax quote I asked them to match.

I think I did pretty well! Can't wait until Friday!

Our son is 7 months, so we're thinking in a year or two about adding the RE system. My husband wanted to get the resistall, since we have an infant and my seats are light, but I'm going to do some research here and put whatever I find on my seats to protect them. I found a guy on eBay who makes custom fit sunshades for $34, so I ordered one of those. I'm thinking about the weathertech mat when I pick up the car for the cargo area.
Old 06-04-10, 06:39 AM
doctormom
Driver School Candidate

Congratulations StacyLynn6! I hope your car arrives soon.

I don't know if you live anywhere near there but when you buy your car at Park Place, you can get your car washed there anytime for free. And they do a great job. We just moved to Coppell so we're not that far and I plan on doing that often!

We've had ours for about a month and a half so far and we are just absolutely loving it. With two very active boys this seems like the perfect family car.

As an update I just wanted to mention that the Resistall smell (stink) did finally wear off. I think it took about 2 weeks to go away.

We got a Lexus trunk tray which has worked out well but for the rest of the car we ordered Hexomat mats. I wasn't sure about the design at first but these mats are fantastic--they trap dirt and liquid very well. I'd love to hear if the eBay sunshade works out because I'd like to get one soon.

My ONLY issue we've had with the car is the iPod docking problem that so many others seem to have. It is very frustrating. If Lexus can fix this glitch the car would be perfect!