Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the LS600h L model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the LS600h. Please use the main 4LS forum for discussion about shared components with other fourth generation LS models.

Rear suspension Lexus ls600hl

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-19, 07:15 AM
SweetM
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear suspension Lexus ls600hl

Hey guys i have a problem with my 2008 Lexus ls600hl. My rear suspension dropped but the front still running perfectly. I don't know if it is a common problem with those car. Can you help me please
Old 04-12-22, 02:56 PM
craig1020
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello

I have a 2008 Lexus 600 hL. I have converted the front struts from air to coil. And they are fine. The rear has no conversion kits that I have been able to find. The struts always worked well they would raise and lower. The other nigh I had an incident in the car i ran into a wild boar a fairly large animal. It shattered the headlight and the bumper also the park light is gone. Also the auto lever the sub valve assemble wound up dragging the road with the airline severed. That night with in a few minute bot of the rear struts deflated and the car started bouncing very very heavily. Almost not droveable. It is ironic to me that it got the front auto leveler yet both rear struts went down after this incident. If i replaced the autoleveler up there part # 48095 30060 think the rears would come bnack up? Ill have to replace the airline or maybe splice it if possible. Anyone in here in the know about this air suspension on this car? Thank you.

Craig
Old 04-16-22, 04:21 PM
Vansibel
Intermediate

Received 56 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by craig1020
Hello

I have a 2008 Lexus 600 hL. I have converted the front struts from air to coil. And they are fine. The rear has no conversion kits that I have been able to find. The struts always worked well they would raise and lower. The other nigh I had an incident in the car i ran into a wild boar a fairly large animal. It shattered the headlight and the bumper also the park light is gone. Also the auto lever the sub valve assemble wound up dragging the road with the airline severed. That night with in a few minute bot of the rear struts deflated and the car started bouncing very very heavily. Almost not droveable. It is ironic to me that it got the front auto leveler yet both rear struts went down after this incident. If i replaced the autoleveler up there part # 48095 30060 think the rears would come bnack up? Ill have to replace the airline or maybe splice it if possible. Anyone in here in the know about this air suspension on this car? Thank you.

Craig
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hyb...l-dropppp.html
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-...failure-3.html