Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2022 and up NX hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the NX Hybrid models. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other 2nd generation NX models.

Early impressions and review after one week with the NX450h

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-22, 02:44 AM
Pharbor
Pit Crew

Received 58 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Earman
Thanks! Actually that's what I wanted to do but the dealership wants to tow the car to the service department to make sure there is nothing else wrong besides the dead battery... As it is only 1 day old, I am not going to argue, so it will go Monday morning.
Congrats on yours! Does your secondary driver profile work to move the seats and mirrors?
Cheers,
Patrick
mine does and adjusts the background display color. My wife likes the display dark even in the daytime .
Old 03-27-22, 07:54 AM
lsft
Racer

Received 600 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by Earman
Thanks! Actually that's what I wanted to do but the dealership wants to tow the car to the service department to make sure there is nothing else wrong besides the dead battery... As it is only 1 day old, I am not going to argue, so it will go Monday morning.
Congrats on yours! Does your secondary driver profile work to move the seats and mirrors?
Cheers,
Patrick
I've only setup 1 driver as I am the only driver. Wife is not allowed to drove my car .
Old 03-27-22, 12:48 PM
Earman
Pit Crew

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Pharbor
mine does and adjusts the background display color. My wife likes the display dark even in the daytime .
Thanks!...
Old 03-27-22, 01:01 PM
DampDuffer
Intermediate

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Earman...I don't blame you for shelling-out for parking spots 79 AND 80 to help preserve your new 450h+
Old 03-27-22, 01:13 PM
Earman
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by DampDuffer
Earman...I don't blame you for shelling-out for parking spots 79 AND 80 to help preserve your new 450h+
Actually I bought the 2nd parking spot right after buying our condo, several years ago. It was for sale, next to the one which came with the condo, and there were very few left for sale. Our daughter is visiting us several times a month so she uses 1 of the 2 spots when she comes. The remainder of the time we can park right in the middle, which is really a great luxury to have! I had a 20A dedicated plug added right in the middle between the 2 spots so I can plug in no matter which side I park in when I don't park in the middle. Unfortunately I was only allowed to add a 110v plug, not a 220v, (building does not have enough juice for everybody in 220v). Never-the-less, with an overnight charge I should be fine.
Old 03-28-22, 05:56 PM
Earman
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Pharbor
After having the car towed to service (they would not allow me to recharge the battery myself) everything seems to work fine. They did not have to change my programming for the 2nd driver and now the seats mirrors etc move automatically once the key is detected for both profiles. Hopefully, this will last! I guess the low battery status screwed-up the seats/mirrors adjustment process... I find it weird that there is no low battery warning on the car, even my cell phone warns me of a low battery... I am glad everything seems to be fine now! I learned my lesson: no mode programming while on ACC mode!