Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the ES300h model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the ES300h. Please use the main 7ES forum for discussion about shared components with other seventh generation ES models.

Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-22, 08:19 PM
dezymond
Instructor

Received 484 Likes on 302 Posts
Default Floor Mats

I placed an order for a 2022 ES 300h F sport last weekend. I'm already shopping accessories, so was wondering what floor mats everyone uses? I want all weather ones and am looking specifically at a set from 3D Maxpider floor mats. I can't confirm anywhere if the ES 350 interior dimensions are the same as the 300h or not. Same platform and everything except the transmission, so I'm wondering if this'll work or not. Can anyone help confirm that the dimensions are the same? It's hard to find 300h specific accessories.
Old 04-04-22, 11:29 PM
dezymond
Instructor

Also looking for waterproof backseat cover. In my current Acura, Acura has an OEM neoprene cover but I have not found anything like that made by Lexus.
Old 04-05-22, 02:47 AM
toyotaman7
Racer

Received 598 Likes on 418 Posts

Canadian cars come with an OEM all weather tub style floor mat set, similar to Weathertech just better.

I really like it. Specially when our snowy and slushy winters.
The following users liked this post:
TXWJ (04-10-22)
Old 04-05-22, 07:59 AM
LS500Fan
Instructor

Received 521 Likes on 320 Posts

I had 3D Maxpider in my Tesla. They were good unless you got too much water on them, then it would pool up and had nowhere to go except soak up on your pant legs. They had great coverage though and didn't move around. I am in Canada so my new ES will come with Lexus all weather rubber mats which are in my opinion, better. My LS has them and I prefer them over the 3D ones, I wouldn't buy the 3D ones again.

Lexus all-weather mats are ideal IMHO plus they also have the Lexus ES logo.

Last edited by LS500Fan; 04-05-22 at 08:04 AM.
lccgl479 (10-04-22)
Old 04-05-22, 09:15 AM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,208 Likes on 1,654 Posts

I use the Professional Standard OE Lexus Carpeted FloorMats (Patent pending) treated with ScotchGuard stain /water repellant stuff.

Old 04-05-22, 08:18 PM
dezymond
Instructor

A dealer connection I have was able to secure allocation for me. It seems it comes with the OEM floor mats as well as some other accessories. So maybe I'll just stick with OEM for now since they're already secured and I know they'll fit. I live in the Bay Area in CA so we don't get extreme weather or anything. An extreme lack of rain/snow though hah.

I will be transporting my dog in it so anyone have any recommendations on a quality backseat cover? A bit surprised that Lexus doesn't offer such an accessory. Arguably my best accessory on my current TLX.
Old 04-06-22, 07:58 AM
E46CT
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,208 Likes on 1,654 Posts

You can literally close your eyes and pick any backseat dog cover on amazon and they're all excellent. i got mine in 2016 and thrashed it around in multiple cars and is still 100% new condition to this day. i ended up not using it though as it was overkill. but you may need it for a large dog.
Old 04-06-22, 10:47 PM
dezymond
Instructor

Originally Posted by E46CT
You can literally close your eyes and pick any backseat dog cover on amazon and they're all excellent. i got mine in 2016 and thrashed it around in multiple cars and is still 100% new condition to this day. i ended up not using it though as it was overkill. but you may need it for a large dog.
Yeah, I was just hoping there was something made specific to the ES. In my current TLX, Acura had a neoprene cover which I have under another 3rd party dog seat cover. It really made a huge difference on those beach days with my Golden. Friends and family thought it was a bit overkill but my backseats are pristine under that cover.
Old 04-07-22, 11:30 AM
ESh
Lead Lap

Received 1,040 Likes on 774 Posts

I use OEM all weather (I got 8 of them, 4 used, 4 brand new) and also I got 4 brand new carpet floor mats, and they smell good.
Old 04-07-22, 01:11 PM
dezymond
Instructor

The build that's currently reserved for me seems to have the OEM all weather mats. Bit pricey, so maybe I can see if a deal with those can be worked out.
Old 04-12-22, 01:22 PM
UltraLux22
Instructor

Received 529 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by dezymond
Yeah, I was just hoping there was something made specific to the ES. In my current TLX, Acura had a neoprene cover which I have under another 3rd party dog seat cover. It really made a huge difference on those beach days with my Golden. Friends and family thought it was a bit overkill but my backseats are pristine under that cover.
https://www.carid.com/2022-lexus-es-pet-seat-covers/

This site has some that might suit your needs. They have some door covers as well. My dogs always loved to get their paws up on the doors to look out.

K&H products are pretty good.

Here is a classy one

https://tinyurl.com/y9dah7ac
dezymond (04-12-22)
Old 04-12-22, 01:26 PM
UltraLux22
Instructor

Received 529 Likes on 366 Posts

The build that's currently reserved for me seems to have the OEM all weather mats. Bit pricey, so maybe I can see if a deal with those can be worked out.
Amazon Amazon

These seem interesting.
Attached Thumbnails Floor Mats-alternative-floor-mats.jpg  
Old 04-12-22, 08:04 PM
dezymond
Instructor

Originally Posted by UltraLux22
TuxMats get a good reputation and I love how it's complete coverage, but I can't stand the look of it. I feel it cheapens the interior aesthetics and that's a dealbreaker for me.

As for backseat cover, definitely still looking around. I have this pretty expensive one from dog dedicated manufacturers (In the Company of Dogs), was expensive, but 7yrs later it's still held up better than any other backseat cover I've tried. My only issue with the full protection is it'll block the rear vent, gotta keep the pup nice and cool too.

Last edited by dezymond; 04-12-22 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-10-22, 02:50 AM
shrinkwrap
Pit Crew

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

I placed an order for a 2022 ES 300h F sport last weekend. I'm already shopping accessories, so was wondering what floor mats everyone uses? I want all weather ones and am looking specifically at a set from 3D Maxpider floor mats. I can't confirm anywhere if the ES 350 interior dimensions are the same as the 300h or not. Same platform and everything except the transmission, so I'm wondering if this'll work or not. Can anyone help confirm that the dimensions are the same? It's hard to find 300h specific accessories.
Not sure if you can still do it, but I asked for all-weather mats when I bought mine a few weeks ago, and it was no problem. I expected the dealer to keep the carpet mates, but they just threw the all-weather mats in the trunk. I should probably sell the carpet ones...
Old 06-10-22, 02:41 PM
dezymond
Instructor

Originally Posted by shrinkwrap
Not sure if you can still do it, but I asked for all-weather mats when I bought mine a few weeks ago, and it was no problem. I expected the dealer to keep the carpet mates, but they just threw the all-weather mats in the trunk. I should probably sell the carpet ones...
Mine came with all weather mats. I ended up getting an aftermarket set for the rear that covers the hump. Threw the Lexus ones on top of it and call it a day. My dog is the only one that rides in the back so double coverage doesn't hurt.

My carpet ones are in storage.. they're really nice but I don't want carpet mats in my car. Would get dirty too fast. Look really good though, peeked at'em before putting them away hah

Quick Reply: Floor Mats