Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the 2022 and up NX hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the NX Hybrid models. Please use the main forum for discussion about shared components with other 2nd generation NX models.

NX450h+ Price Paid

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-22, 08:24 PM
jchall30
Driver

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Paid MSRP for my black on black F-Sport in Kentucky.

Old 04-10-22, 08:34 PM
myLexus007
Pit Crew

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by jchall30
Paid MSRP for my black on black F-Sport in Kentucky.

Nice. MSRP + TT&L?

Technically here they said MSRP too, but then "Protection Packages" add-ons to be $2500 plus TT&L
The following users liked this post:
Nx350fspt (04-10-22)
Old 04-10-22, 08:43 PM
jchall30
Driver

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Yes just MSRP plus TT&L. I’ve bought many cars from them though. I was lucky as they said this would probably be the only one they get this year.
Old 04-10-22, 10:34 PM
Nx350fspt
Pit Crew

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by myLexus007
It's F-Sport, I wish it was red interior. What color combo are most desirable now?
All 450 HF sport or luxury are desirable, the actual most desirable one is ULTRA white with circuit red two tone interior 450h F Sport. And that happens to be exactly what you want, but you are extremely extremely close to that

Last edited by Nx350fspt; 04-10-22 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-10-22, 10:50 PM
Nx350fspt
Pit Crew

Let me leave you with something else, I am a member on other forums, and I've noticed, particularly with luxury items, PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE ADMITTING THAT THEY PAID OVER MSRP, whether it's watches, handbags, or luxury vehicles. They do not like doing it and they don't care to share it!!

You will find many many more people jumping in and chiming in to share that day got their vehicle for MSRP or close to msrp. There are many many people who've paid $5,000 10,000 or even $15000 above for this vehicle.

There are many who believe they have paid msrp, but then they paid mandatory add-ons or BS add-ons like gps, stickers, mandated ceramic coating, addon cameras, etc, and they have been charged several Grand over. THATS NOT INCLUDING OTHER FEES LIKE DOCUMENT FEES OR OTHER INFLATED MADE UP FEES, AND THERE ARE SEVERAL OF THEM, THAT THEY ARE PROBABLY IGNORANT ABOUT AND THEY PAID ANYWAY.

Look, there is even a post about someone who paid something like three or four grand over for a 350h. There were dealerships who were trying to charge over 5 grand over for the regular 350 turbo versions when it first came out!! I'm sure that there's a bunch of people who paid that. And even more people that paid maybe one grand over or more for the non plugins.

I think the option would have been much nicer with the red interior, of sport, but the white two-tone interior is absolutely beautiful as well.

Did you have to bargain to get them at 2500 over plus tax and license?
Old 04-10-22, 10:52 PM
Nx350fspt
Pit Crew

Nice. MSRP + TT&L?

Technically here they said MSRP too, but then "Protection Packages" add-ons to be $2500 plus TT&L
That's what some dealers do. It's kind of disgusting. They don't tell you over the phone, when you go and everything's done, they make you get a GPS or ceramic coating, or 3M door guards, or make you install some dash cam and then put a two to four grand price tag on that!!!

Don't get me wrong, there's a bunch of dealerships that also do MSRP on the plug-in, but the problem is that unless you contacted them in June or July, don't expect to call them right now and get on the waiting list and get a car for another year. By the way, by the time you get the car from them, kiss that 7500 IRS credit goodbye!!! Because you ain't going to qualify no more!
Old 04-11-22, 06:12 AM
myLexus007
Pit Crew

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Nx350fspt
Let me leave you with something else, I am a member on other forums, and I've noticed, particularly with luxury items, PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE ADMITTING THAT THEY PAID OVER MSRP, whether it's watches, handbags, or luxury vehicles. They do not like doing it and they don't care to share it!!

You will find many many more people jumping in and chiming in to share that day got their vehicle for MSRP or close to msrp. There are many many people who've paid $5,000 10,000 or even $15000 above for this vehicle.

There are many who believe they have paid msrp, but then they paid mandatory add-ons or BS add-ons like gps, stickers, mandated ceramic coating, addon cameras, etc, and they have been charged several Grand over. THATS NOT INCLUDING OTHER FEES LIKE DOCUMENT FEES OR OTHER INFLATED MADE UP FEES, AND THERE ARE SEVERAL OF THEM, THAT THEY ARE PROBABLY IGNORANT ABOUT AND THEY PAID ANYWAY.

Look, there is even a post about someone who paid something like three or four grand over for a 350h. There were dealerships who were trying to charge over 5 grand over for the regular 350 turbo versions when it first came out!! I'm sure that there's a bunch of people who paid that. And even more people that paid maybe one grand over or more for the non plugins.

I think the option would have been much nicer with the red interior, of sport, but the white two-tone interior is absolutely beautiful as well.

Did you have to bargain to get them at 2500 over plus tax and license?
No, the 2500 was up front, no negotiation yet....
Old 04-11-22, 09:43 AM
alvinklee
Pit Crew

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

450H+. MSRP + 1,000 + TT&L. Receieved 1/08/2022. No regrets purchasing it as I was able to enjoy it without fighting over the suv before it came out. My neighbor paid like 6k over MSRP. If you can get it now go for it. Most places in California has a year wait.
The following users liked this post:
buyer (04-12-22)
Old 04-11-22, 09:49 AM
Nx350fspt
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by alvinklee
450H+. MSRP + 1,000 + TT&L. Receieved 1/08/2022. No regrets purchasing it as I was able to enjoy it without fighting over the suv before it came out. My neighbor paid like 6k over MSRP. If you can get it now go for it. Most places in California has a year wait.
What color details? Fsport or Luxary?
Old 04-11-22, 10:00 AM
alvinklee
Pit Crew

Cloudburst Gray exterior, black interior. Fully loaded Luxury totaling 61.5k before taxes and 1k ADM
Old 04-11-22, 10:01 AM
alvinklee
Pit Crew

No, the 2500 was up front, no negotiation yet....
Which dealer was this?
Old 04-11-22, 10:08 AM
Nx350fspt
Pit Crew

Cloudburst Gray exterior, black interior. Fully loaded Luxury totaling 61.5k before taxes and 1k ADM
F sports are harder to get for allocation, and they command usually a higher premium, and the two tone Fsport are usually more desirable. I've spoken to dealerships that are doing $6,000 over MSRP for luxury, but $10,000 for the F sport 450s and pretty much everyone says that the ultra white is the most requested and in demand in the F Sport. You then have to take in the red interior into account as well for the circuit red two tone. It's honestly all relative.

​​​​​​
Old 04-11-22, 10:17 AM
alvinklee
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Nx350fspt
F sports are harder to get for allocation, and they command usually a higher premium, and the two tone Fsport are usually more desirable. I've spoken to dealerships that are doing $6,000 over MSRP for luxury, but $10,000 for the F sport 450s and pretty much everyone says that the ultra white is the most requested and in demand in the F Sport. You then have to take in the red interior into account as well for the circuit red two tone. It's honestly all relative.

​​​​​​
Ahh, my neighbor's was obsidian luxury.

My dealer, last I checked a couple months ago, had like 30 ppl on the waitlist with 1k adm. My friend just checked with Longo Lexus and they have 200+ people waiting for the NX450H+
Old 04-11-22, 10:19 AM
Nx350fspt
Pit Crew

Ahh, my neighbor's was obsidian luxury.

My dealer, last I checked a couple months ago, had like 30 ppl on the waitlist with 1k adm. My friend just checked with Longo Lexus and they have 200+ people waiting for the NX450H+
Longo has a one year waiting list. Lol!!!

By the time Longo give you your car at MSRP YOU WONT QUALIFY FOR 7500 TAX CREDIT! 🤣
Old 04-11-22, 10:28 AM
ct6978
Intermediate

Received 171 Likes on 100 Posts

California, 450h+, F-Sport, Gray/Black - Straight MSRP. our dealer, Longo Lexus, only charges MSRP and didn't add anything we didn't ask for and agree on price ahead of time. Although the car came loaded, and I didn't want to digital key/wireless charger and wasn't sure about the triple beam headlights and vision package, I'm now glad for the lights and vision package.

We got a little lucky in that we got on the waiting list last year and had flexibility on color, so we jumped ahead of all the folks requiring white exterior or red interior.

Quick Reply: NX450h+ Price Paid