IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

My L-Sportline Body Kit (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-01 | 04:34 PM
jiggafett
Rookie

Here is a link to my first homepage, enjoy!
L-Sportline
Old 07-11-01 | 08:24 AM
Grey_is300
Driver

Hmm I woul rather go with the LTune body kit.. very similar to the wald kist but its a full bumper kit not a lip kit.. It is also about the same price..
Old 07-12-01 | 04:56 AM
jiggafett
Rookie

Yeah, I like that one too. This is the first time I went aftermarket, I tend to prefer OEM stuff the quality is always there too.
Old 07-12-01 | 09:41 AM
haveboost
Rookie

Jiggafett,

Few questions, where did you buy the kit? how much? did you have to wait?

Also where can I find more pic of body kits. I will like to see my options.

Thanxs
Old 07-12-01 | 01:35 PM
jiggafett
Rookie

haveboost: I just wrote you a very lengthy and detailed response. Somehow my dumb self hit the wrong button and I deleted it ! I can't easily write everything again, I will be able to tell you in detail everything if you can meet with some other IS owners from down here this Saturday night. Heres the info.
South Beach Meet/ Cruzin'

Again, sorry for my mess up, I tried to find it but I got rid of it somehow. I am so angry at myself! It was about 4 paragraphs long.

If you are not able to meet with us I will rewrite everything again for you in the next few days.

Let me know if you'll be there!
Old 07-16-01 | 11:42 AM
jiggafett
Rookie

haveboost: I have not forgotten to respond I am just very busy right now. A day or so should be good for me then I can help answer you quetion(s).
Old 07-18-01 | 04:58 AM
jiggafett
Rookie

Arrow

Alright! Now I can help.

First, I bought the kit from a local retailer, I don't wish to tell the name of the place because my salesman whom I have a good relation with does not want 3 million people trying to get the price I got. Second, I paid $1295.00. For the F/R Bumpers, side skirts, and L-Sportline Emblem. Finally, I ordered the kit the second day it was released in the end of May. Due to conflicting dates stated from people on some other sites and what an L-Sportline employee told my salesman. We straightened it out with Joey Ortega the GM of L-Sportline. From what I was informed, I was told the first 50 which were made were already taken and that I'd have to wait. Somehow in two weeks I received the kit. It was supposed to be longer from what I was told. So I was very happy after waiting soooo long for it. If you speak with Joey he can probably give you a better deal. I noticed the price of the kit has gone down from the original prices from a few months ago before the kit was released, so that's another plus for you. Just take your time and you can get a better deal the me. I just could'nt wait for it, I had been seeing so many ways to hook up my IS that when I saw this kit I drooled, and said "Damm!" That's what other guys on the street say I can read the minds!:eek:

The best place to look for kits would be in the galleries on various car sites, and of course the Japanese web sites.
Old 07-30-01 | 08:15 AM
jiggafett
Rookie

For those who don't know already, L-Sportline will be releasing a carbon fiber front lip which installs onto the front L-Sportline bumper.