IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Sup all, IS300 & STi owner saying hi!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-06, 09:12 PM
CheryRd1JZ
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up new IS owner? Good luck with the modding.

BTW, I've got a good friend here in Knoxville, TN that tinkers with the WRX's and he's produced some pretty good results. With a few mods and upgrades he pulled 701 awhp on the dyno and a 10.477 @ 135.40 at NOPI Race Wars in Maryland. He's taken first in almost every race in the XBOX Shootout this year. Everything he does is inhouse work and done by him and a few others at his shop, Fastech Motorsports. They've also produced a few turboed Lexus SC's and quite a few turboed Honda's including a 700+hp civic. You should give him a buzz if you have any questions about that kind of stuff. Mark Remick @ 865.405.7780.
Old 09-10-06, 09:14 PM
WRXtrance
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CheryRd1JZ
What's up new IS owner? Good luck with the modding.

BTW, I've got a good friend here in Knoxville, TN that tinkers with the WRX's and he's produced some pretty good results. With a few mods and upgrades he pulled 701 awhp on the dyno and a 10.477 @ 135.40 at NOPI Race Wars in Maryland. He's taken first in almost every race in the XBOX Shootout this year. Everything he does is inhouse work and done by him and a few others at his shop, Fastech Motorsports. They've also produced a few turboed Lexus SC's and quite a few turboed Honda's including a 700+hp civic. You should give him a buzz if you have any questions about that kind of stuff. Mark Remick @ 865.405.7780.
Sweet man, thanks for the tip ^_^
Old 09-11-06, 12:37 PM
agit8or
Rookie

Originally Posted by ssmoked
bro, if you dont believe/think any decent rider/racer can hit 10.8 or less, you need to hit the track more often. it sound like you are pissed cause a bike is faster than cars.
No, I find it amusing that your specs rival a pro rider. If ANY decent rider could click off 11 second passes with just a 600, then you would actually SEE it at the track. It simply isn't as common as YOU would like to think. Hell, we have a guy here that has a ZX10 with a pipe, power commander, extended swing arm, air shifter, and N20. He ran a high 10 at Gainesville.

BIKES ARE MADE TO BE FASTER THAN CARS!!!!
Duh? Really? Watch for the next Full Tilt video to come out. A friend of mine ran his single turbo Supra against a modded Busa and a modded 196RWHP ZX14. Let's just say it was ugly for the Busa and the ZX14 got passed @ 174mph. It's all on video, it's also on GPS in the car. While not the norm, cars can and do beat bikes.

I got nothing to hide, I race at Bithlo speedway and Daytona occasionally.
Bithlo? Are you referring to ORLANDO SPEED WORLD? FYI, Daytona has NO 1/4 mile track. So I guess you are saying you ran this number at Orlando Speed World. Being a PRO rider, you must have an NHRA number right? So then you wouldn't mine posting it so I can see your results.... Better yet, let me know the next time you go to OSW and I'll make sure I ride out there so I can see this 10.8 second run. Until then, put away your G-tech.

How old are you?
Let's just say that I'm older then 30 and younger then 50 Next question?

did you pulled those results off the net again?
A combination of bike sites, owning seveal bikes, quite a few bike events, AND seeing what riders actually run at Gainesville Raceway.

PICS please!!! you claim that you went through well over 10+ cars already, are you just a kid that is bluffing on the net

I'll attached my last dyno sheet for starters. Mind you, that pull was on PUMP gas that had been sitting in the tank for almost a year, almost no timing, and running out of fuel pump.

Feel free to call the shop at the top of the page and ask them who owns that car and dyno if you'd like to call bullshizit. Just shoot me your email address and I'll be happy to send you all the pictures, build sheets, etc., you desire. I won't waste countless pages here. Apparently, the only person full of shizit here is the KID with the bike.
Old 09-11-06, 03:28 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

alright buddy, obviously your axons and denrites arent clicking right. why is it so damn hard to believe that an engine can achieve what is meant to do?? are you just arrogant cause you are over the hill?? wait ur "agit8or" picking fights on the net for which you have no base of!! as for that ZX10, i bet its one of your "squid" buddies that doesnt even know how to work a wet clutch. any retard with IQ of 30 can pull at least a high 9 with all that mod. as for your opinion on the "cars faster than bikes", do some research like you been doing and tell me how many cars in the world are faster than bikes and vice versa. Just to make it straight, i drag at Bithlo and races at Daytona. just to satisfy your inner needs to be An "agit80r" i will personally PM you next time when i hit the track happy??? tell me what BIKES did you won.... ummmm.... ninja 250... gs500..... a couple of dirt bikes..... umm..mimi bikes...ummm should i go on?? son, dont be calling people full of **** if you dont know me, as a matter of a fact i think you are full of **** since you havent posted any of your FAST ASSSSS mustang garbage after all the talk

oh yeah as a newbie for less than 2 month put on your binocular reading glasses and read the terms and policy of the forum, you aint worth getting suspended over air talk

Last edited by ssmoked; 09-11-06 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-11-06, 04:20 PM
agit8or
Rookie

It's DENDRITES BTW. Picking a fight? As I recall, you questioned someone else when you yourself have a questionable track time in your sig. So hello pot, this is the kettle. I posted my dyno sheet and the information so you can CALL the shop and verify it if you have any doubts about it being my car. Again, I'll be happy to send you all the pictures you want. You are a PRO rider and race on an NHRA track, yet you haven't given me your NHRA number. Strange thing is I have a friend who goes out to OSW nearly every week for the last 2 years with his LS1 Camaro and doesn't EVER remember seeing a red and black Gixxer 600 that runs high 10's. Just PM me when you go racing Mr. Icey Hot Stunnah Pro Ridah, I'll make a trip to OSW.
Old 09-11-06, 07:52 PM
WRXtrance
Driver School Candidate

Sweet, my intro thread turned into a flamefest!

I'm pretty good about staying impartial, but agita8or does have a point. ssmoked, you haven't posted any timeslips yet of those runs. The debate would be over pretty quickly if you did... or maybe posted a video of your runs or something.
Old 09-11-06, 09:14 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

speaking of full of crap, you said u supped up well more than 10+ cars in your life time, i will guesstimate that you are in your mid 30s and you started around 22. so that is like 1 car a year??? who are you trying to talk this into??? what happened to all your JUNK YARD CARS? so dont be calling me BSing when you are the biggest BS on the net. alright son, TALK IS CHEAP. cant believe i wasted my energy arguing with a new douchbag named "agit8tor" on the net. lets get down to business. how much money u putting on the table

Last edited by ssmoked; 09-11-06 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-13-06, 03:03 PM
agit8or
Rookie

LMFAO... I'm still waiting for an email to send you all the pics and information about my various cars. If I sat here and posted specs and pictures of ever car I've owned, it would be several pages and a waste of bandwidth for the site. I'm also waiting on the PM when you'll be at the track next. I love your math, it's amazing. I've bought every car I've ever owned myself. I acutally started when I was 16. I've owned several cars at one time, with 6 being the most. Anything else you'd like to know?
Old 09-13-06, 05:32 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by agit8or
LMFAO... I'm still waiting for an email to send you all the pics and information about my various cars. If I sat here and posted specs and pictures of ever car I've owned, it would be several pages and a waste of bandwidth for the site. I'm also waiting on the PM when you'll be at the track next. I love your math, it's amazing. I've bought every car I've ever owned myself. I acutally started when I was 16. I've owned several cars at one time, with 6 being the most. Anything else you'd like to know?
alright agit80r, like i said talk is cheap and i will see you at the track in a bit. hell not i am not going to give my e-mail address, why dont you give me yours so i can see its legit. so let me get it straight, you hook up cars from junk yards and try to make them fast, just like the tv show PINKS, so you can talk smack to your buddies from JAXSTREETSCENE forum at Jacksonville right?? speaking of the other forum you came from, did you jack someone elses dyno chart from JAXSTREETSCENE and made it yourown???
Old 09-14-06, 05:37 AM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WRXtrance
Thanks! I live right outside of Leesburg, about 30mins from Winchester.
Im right around the corner from you. I live in Charles Town, WV about 45mins away, and sometime stay in Fairfax VA. Also check out is300.net it has lots of info on the IS. Im always on over there ( Chancellor842 ) see ya around.
Old 09-14-06, 05:18 PM
agit8or
Rookie

Yes, asshat, I actually OWN Jaxstreetscene, hence the IMAGE is hosted there. Do a domain lookup, you will also see the company I own too. You seem to be sherlock holmes and know it all, so shoot me an email Einstein. Anything ELSE you'd like to know? Are you done grabbing at straws trying to find something that isn't there? My 'junkyard' cars could have bought your cheap *** $7000 bike MANY, MANY times over. All I hear is talk from you. NONE of the people I know that go to OSW on a regular basis have ever seen you or your wonderbike. I'm done with this, just let me know when you want to step up to the plate.
Old 09-15-06, 02:41 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by agit8or
Yes, asshat, I actually OWN Jaxstreetscene, hence the IMAGE is hosted there. Do a domain lookup, you will also see the company I own too. You seem to be sherlock holmes and know it all, so shoot me an email Einstein. Anything ELSE you'd like to know? Are you done grabbing at straws trying to find something that isn't there? My 'junkyard' cars could have bought your cheap *** $7000 bike MANY, MANY times over. All I hear is talk from you. NONE of the people I know that go to OSW on a regular basis have ever seen you or your wonderbike. I'm done with this, just let me know when you want to step up to the plate.
ok douchbag, i went on your gay *** site and all there is bashing and being arrogant like "agiGAYor", obviously your site sucks cause you got to come to another site. and i also did a search of all your posts, all you post about is computers and technical talk, never did i find any posts started by you about racing, and i konw you run 24/7 technical service for whatever company you work for. as for my bike being 7k, u need to do a nerd search on the net to see that a bike like that costs 9800. wow, you own a company and a forum, but too bad you are still broke and the companies suck a$$$$$, since you can only afford an used IS300 that cost the most 12k and you call me out cause i can afford a $9800 bike just for fun on top of my car? all big business owner?? please so tell us' are you just a computer nerd talking smack on the net without a photo, not even on your own site??? yeah u not own the JaxFAG site, but it doesnt mean that is your dyno chart. i dont even believe you got any friends at orlando, i am pretty sure they at sometime woudl do a post on your lame site, but too bad i didnt see any users from orlando. so unless your imaginary friends are blind or nerdy they wouldnt miss a run doing low numbers. step up to the plate? alright bring $1000 next wed. (if you can afford it from your out-of business company) and lets see who is a ****.
hey i got a great idea why dont you go back to your lame site and brag to your homo friends about yoru imaginary cars

Last edited by ssmoked; 09-15-06 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-21-06, 08:42 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

humm.........did someone chicken out with a no show to the track???

Guess agiGAYor is a chicken after all the hard smack talk

Last edited by ssmoked; 09-21-06 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-25-06, 08:17 PM
Dyzee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by WRXtrance
Sweet, my intro thread turned into a flamefest!

I'm pretty good about staying impartial, but agita8or does have a point. ssmoked, you haven't posted any timeslips yet of those runs. The debate would be over pretty quickly if you did... or maybe posted a video of your runs or something.
Hey where are you from again? Your timesheets are from a dragstrip in Canada? I find it hard to believe you drove that far to test your car???
Old 09-30-06, 05:56 AM
WRXtrance
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Dyzee
Hey where are you from again? Your timesheets are from a dragstrip in Canada? I find it hard to believe you drove that far to test your car???
Read my post again. Those timeslips were from Ultimate Racing's test and tune (the company that made my turbo / exhaust kit). Yes, they are in Canada

I was just using them as an example to show that it is feasible to run low 12s with the amount of horsepower that this car was previously tuned on.

Are we good now? =)

Quick Reply: Sup all, IS300 & STi owner saying hi!