IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Japanese body kits

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-02, 04:26 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

fake kit + stock rims + home depot grills + ricer stickers = priceless

yah if you don't have a D-Speed kit then don't put D-Speed. What a disgrace to Lexus owners. Please do yourself a favor and refrain from idiotic statements which degrades your own personal image and depreciates any impressions towards you.

In another words, get a grip or leave.
Old 06-09-02, 08:01 AM
Lexus_Rex
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ooooooooh... Super Moderator .. wow i am in the presence of greatness. You guys are the reason lexus owners have a bad image. Why don't you take your head out of your *** and look around you. On a further note, I have stock lexus rims so now your knockin your own fockin rims?, I have a replica kit b/c im not a ******* idiot that will pay 5g's for fiberglass, And I have an aluminum spoiler b/c it fits my taste. And TurboEffect is a friends shop so I help him represent b/c I am a good friend. And home depot grille. Dont be mad b/c ur still rolling stock its ok..

I mean damn do you guys suck..

Last edited by Lexus_Rex; 06-09-02 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-09-02, 08:39 AM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Ok before this escalates into something we all don't want to see let me quote from the Rules and Regulations of ClubLexus..

3. While we encourage lively debate and discussion, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offense removed. Two more offenses and the offending member will have their posting privileges on ClubLexus suspended for a period of two (2) weeks. After the two-week period is over, the member will be placed on probation for a period of three (3) months in which any more offenses will cause their dismissal from ClubLexus. But we can and will if the situation warrants, reserve the right to revoke your membership to the forum or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.

If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, DO NOT respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Members have two options of recourse....

A. Email the moderators of the forum in which the offensive comment is posted, directing them to the individual and thread in which the problem occurs. Use the "Notify a Moderator" button on the bottom of the offensive post to accomplish the same thing.
B. Resolve the problem between both of you via email or Private Message (PM).

Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts YOU in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account.

If you have a complaint against one of the moderators or administrators handle this in private email not in the forum. Any threats or abusive treatment towards the moderators will result in immediate termination of your account.
Now i'm a very fair person but personal attacks and profanity isn't what makes ClubLexus the place that it is.. So please read the above and lets not turn this into something it shouldn't become..

Thank you!
Old 06-10-02, 12:07 AM
EmoDragRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

LEXUS_REX dood come on man no need to talk like that to anyone... you contribute to the board and have been cool up to now... I understand you were upset but please dont talk to other ppl like that... nothin personal... I just think that was a tad bit uncalled for...

thanks Brian