IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) Discussion about the IS models up to the 2005 model

Is300 Meet In The South: All Southern Lexus Owners Invited!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-02, 04:23 PM
absolutjake
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Is300 Meet In The South: All Southern Lexus Owners Invited!!!!!!

ALL SOUTHERN LEXUS OWNERS INVITED!!!!!!

There will be a meet for all the Lexus owners in the South at Parker Lexus in Little Rock, Arkansas on July 20th from 11am - 3pm. Here's what you need to know and what you need to do.
  • The meet is for any Lexus enthusiast in the south who wants to see some tricked out cars and/or show off theirs, be in Little Rock, Arkansas at Parker Lexus from 11am-3pm
  • There's gonna be food and drinks, promotional items from Lexus and Quality Petroleum/Pennzoil.
  • TurboWxMan's Blue IS will be there with 420rwhp, done by Powerhouse Racing in Texas. It will be one of the first debuts in the South for his car. This is one of a kind and will be one of the rare chances to see it. He'll be taking the car out and you'll be able to ride and see the power of it for urself. WXMan is debuting the car in Texas on the 15th and this will basically be the second time anyone has seen the car ever.
  • If you live in Arkanas, it's a chance to be a part of the Arkansas Lexus Club
  • Call up 501-352-0057 to reserve a spot if you're bringing your car to show. If your car is modded, we want you to bring it! If your car isn't modded, we want you to bring it!
  • This is an opportunity for u to meet alot of fellow IS owners and to see some sweet rides.
  • ALL LEXUSES ARE INVITED, NOT JUST IS's

Post up on this thread if you got any questions, THIS IS A CALL OUT TO ALL YOU SEXUS OWNERS IN THE SOUTH!!!!!

Last edited by absolutjake; 06-30-02 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-02-02, 04:35 PM
Turbo'd_Wxman
Pole Position

Jake, of coarse I am in. I got a look at the t-shirts yesterday and they look awesome. They are the IS300 race inspired shirts. Anyway, I am looking forward to the event and getting my car back.
Old 07-02-02, 07:44 PM
Lexus_Rex
Rookie

how far is that from Baton Rouge, LA ..

someone AIM me
Old 07-05-02, 10:19 PM
absolutjake
Driver School Candidate

You got a pm... I think it's about 350 miles. People from Dallas and Tulsa need to come. I know there are some tricked out Sexuses in Dallas. GS, SC, IS are all invited. My car won't be there though. Some idiot dumba$$ decided to take out my entire front end at 50mph by running a red light today. Real nice of him. Not even the engine block was untouched. My block now has a 2mm crack down the entire side of it. My radiator flew 17 feet. And the kicker is that he ran a redlight after the light had been red at least 4 or 5 seconds...and yet he didn't get a citation. Just a little bit of racial profiling is always good to Arkansas cops. RIP to my IS...cause of death = murder.
Old 07-07-02, 10:54 AM
Lexus_Rex
Rookie

that sucks dude.. i read it in detail on .net .. but i am going to try to make arrangements to come up.. but will get back to you..