need help plzzzzz

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-15, 12:35 AM
moee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help plzzzzz

Hi every one,
I have a gs300 2004 with 2jzge engine on it. I know I’m not in the same zone but we have the same engine and I quiet lost of any hope to have any repairs for this matter or how to do it.
The car was running fine six month back with vacuum leak which I knew about earlier and the muffler full of sandy brown color and everyone is happy.
I had the following:
1. Vacuum leak in the system.
2. Hesitation when starting from zero or almost….anything below 1300 rpm sometimes not always.
3. Evap canister message from time to time.
4. Gear when shifting sometimes u feel someone is hitting from the back….and sometimes smooth as silk……pushing it or not.
Then the two oxygen sensor got spoiled one after the other and I didn’t fix then at that time for a lot of reasons. Black smoke started thick in the muffler.
I have recently changed the two of them with the same numbers of Toyota desno ones as earlier was kept, verified that part numbers matches and all.
Got massive improvement on the motion scale but still muffler is black. Reseted the whole car for a full day with battery terminals off and reconnect + let it take new reading from the car and my driving but still the same.
I have checked other threads for other people…every one gives %50 blame to air mass. So I decided to change it and got %25 extra powers out of the car but still the hesitation is there from time to time and the black muffler is still there.
I’ve done the following:
1. Car has done 181000miles.
2. Cat converter I have checked with IR reader and they are below 500F.
3. 40.000kms service was done 25000 kms ago.
4. New timing belt
5. New air filter.
6. New fuel filter.
7. Fuel injectors ultrasonically cleaned and checked.
8. New spark plugs after fuel injector cleaning….just like that.
9. New maf sensor.
10. Checked the tb sensors that all are in the acceptable range readings.
11. I’m making my smoke canister now to eliminate the vacuum leaks.
12. I will change the evap canister.
13. Recently the hesitation became physical temporary when the engine on idle and u push the pedal with gear on neutral it hesitate but it’s gone again and now only when gear is on drive.
14. Gear filter didn’t reach to service time yet
15. I changed the coil housing sockets which they used to be damaged and wiring are ok for coil and fuel injectors …no cracks or so fuel injectors housing sockets looked finer and good.
Plz I need serious help if someone had passed through this.
MOe

Last edited by moee; 12-28-15 at 12:44 AM. Reason: adding mor info
Old 12-30-15, 09:20 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

So, is the problem misfires, hesitation, and black soot coming out the exhaust? With all that you've done, I would double check the sensors on the TB, such as the IACV and TPS etc. I would also double check the coil packs as well as get a spare IS300 engine ECU. Good luck