IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

OFFICIAL Pricing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-05, 10:12 PM
rdrunner
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got quoted something $42,856 plus or minus a couple hundred.. so just add your states tax title and license.. though I'm sure you could atleast get 500-1000 off?
Old 11-07-05, 08:58 AM
diablo1
Lexus Test Driver

Mine was $43,069 with sport, nav, park assist, headlight washers, and preferred accessory package. I did not get any discount off MSRP. The cars are extremely hard to find where I live. Maybe you can negotiate more in other parts of the country. Three different dealers here said no discount, and they are having no problem selling at that price
Old 11-07-05, 02:34 PM
ShowcarA4
Driver School Candidate

Yes, I also paid $43,069 out the door. NY dealers arent selling below MSRP. I have a friend who works for the parts dept. and he cant even get a break on th price. not yet atleast.
Old 11-13-05, 01:48 PM
Konfucius
Driver School Candidate

I'm looking to get the 350 with the sport package, but because I live in Hawaii...when I try to price it on Lexus.com, they send my to my local dealer website, which they haven't updated in months. Argh. any suggestion on how I can find out roughly how muhc it would cost?
Old 11-13-05, 05:15 PM
350ISRYDER
Pole Position

Just remember that the main lexus.com is for the mainland. At Servco, there are different price packages (4) to be exact and you have to ask your sales rep about what you exactly want because not everything comes like how the main website was listing everything. Our luxury package doesn't come with Nav so they add the park assist with the ML system as an upgrade instead of Nav. Just be prepared that you may want something that comes only with the luxury package and can't add it to your sport package. I tried to do that when I ordered mine.

Good luck though, I'm just waiting to receive my car!!!

Originally Posted by Konfucius
I'm looking to get the 350 with the sport package, but because I live in Hawaii...when I try to price it on Lexus.com, they send my to my local dealer website, which they haven't updated in months. Argh. any suggestion on how I can find out roughly how muhc it would cost?
Old 11-13-05, 05:37 PM
Morrissey
Driver

Mine was priced at around $43,000 which included the premium package, clear bra, as well as 18" chrome wheels. I talked them down to $41,000. It would have been cheaper had I just gone with the alloy wheels (the dealership had a high price on them...something like $3000 just for the wheel upgrade).
Old 11-13-05, 06:20 PM
nois3504me
Rookie

Hey Konfucius,

If you go to edmunds and price it out using thier website with the options you can get in Hawaii, you'll get a close approximate price to what they will charge you in hawaii. the price in hawaii and the mainland isnt that much different.

Like the one i ordered is $41300.00 or so.
IS350 with ST(sport package), PA(parking assist), ML Mark Levinson, HW(head light washer)*

* = not too sure if im getting this or not.
Old 11-13-05, 07:22 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Morrissey
Mine was priced at around $43,000 which included the premium package, clear bra, as well as 18" chrome wheels. I talked them down to $41,000. It would have been cheaper had I just gone with the alloy wheels (the dealership had a high price on them...something like $3000 just for the wheel upgrade).
I'd get the alloys and upgrade the wheels afterwards.
Old 11-16-05, 11:24 AM
mkaresh
Rookie

If anyone wants to compare the IS with the features they want to its competitors, I've created a site that enables this. See my sig.

I created this site because I got sick of journalists and us regular folk always comparing apples and oranges. For example, earlier in this thread people were wondering why the AWD is so expensive. Because it has the automatic and premium package standard, that's why. After you account for these it's about as expensive as the AWD on other cars in its class.
Old 11-16-05, 11:46 AM
XeroK00L
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkaresh
If anyone wants to compare the IS with the features they want to its competitors, I've created a site that enables this. See my sig.

I created this site because I got sick of journalists and us regular folk always comparing apples and oranges. For example, earlier in this thread people were wondering why the AWD is so expensive. Because it has the automatic and premium package standard, that's why. After you account for these it's about as expensive as the AWD on other cars in its class.
Awesome site you've created. I like how you implement the apples to apples comparison based on shared features. So the 325i is really $3,545 more expensive than the IS250. Good job!
Old 11-24-05, 12:34 AM
Konfucius
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by nois3504me
Hey Konfucius,

If you go to edmunds and price it out using thier website with the options you can get in Hawaii, you'll get a close approximate price to what they will charge you in hawaii. the price in hawaii and the mainland isnt that much different.

IS350 with ST(sport package), PA(parking assist), ML Mark Levinson, HW(head light washer)*

Thanks looks like mine came out about the same price as yours. I haven't had time to actually go down to the dealership and talk with them yet. I'm crossing my fingers they have something as close as to what I want, without adding anything extra.
Old 11-24-05, 12:41 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 533 Likes on 282 Posts

Hey Konfucius,

An IS350 with ST, PA, ML and HW MSRP is around $44k here in the mainland. that's no where close to the pricing for Servco.
Old 11-24-05, 01:06 AM
geri&eric
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Konfucius
Thanks looks like mine came out about the same price as yours. I haven't had time to actually go down to the dealership and talk with them yet. I'm crossing my fingers they have something as close as to what I want, without adding anything extra.
you have to see JILL WONG. she's my sales rep. and she's super knowledgable, very patient and she won't push you to purchase right away. my boyfriend and i have seen her 5 times already (1. back in may/june when i initially wanted the 300, 2. in september when i ordered my car, 3. in october to test drive the auto 250, 4. earlier this month to test drive the manual 250, 5. then a few days after so my parents could check the car out--they're purchasing it for me--and for my boyfriend and i to "open up" the manual 250 on the freeway--where a guy in a m3 was eyeing the 250, he must've been "j"--lol). jill tells me they're getting more is's next month--2 shipments, in fact--and hopefully my car will arrive in one of those shipments. *crossing my fingers.* just in time for xmas. hope you get what you're looking for.
Old 11-24-05, 06:44 AM
nois3504me
Rookie

Originally Posted by flipside909
An IS350 with ST, PA, ML and HW MSRP is around $44k here in the mainland. that's no where close to the pricing for Servco.
Sorry, maybe i dont know my math, but, how did you come up with a figure of $44k?

IS 350 $35,440
ST $3,695
ML $940
PA $500
HW $100
Grand total of $41325? i did not use the mainland dealer website to price it out. I used the pricing guide in edmunds.
ooops forgot the destination charge of $650
Old 11-24-05, 09:34 AM
ShooExpert
Rookie

Sorry, maybe i dont know my math, but, how did you come up with a figure of $44k?

IS 350 $35,440
ST $3,695
ML $940
PA $500
HW $100
Grand total of $41325? i did not use the mainland dealer website to price it out. I used the pricing guide in edmunds.
ooops forgot the destination charge of $650

It is called tax. You asked for an out-the-door price, well now you have one. Doesn't Hawaii have higher taxes than most of the mainland? If so, add another 500-1200 on top of that.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Pricing Thread