IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

OFFICIAL Pricing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-06, 05:33 AM
loftus112
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CAN WE ACTUALLY GET SOME OFFICIAL PRICING IN THIS THREAD. AFTERALL, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PRICING THREAD. WHATS WITH ALL THESE NONSENSE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS. PRICING EITHER OTD OR BEFORE TAX AND REGISTRATION/LICENSE PLEASE... WE'RE CURIOUS ON WHAT PPLE ARE GETTING FOR THEIR 2/350s CURRENTLY, SO LET THE PRICING BEGIN AGAIN...
Old 02-16-06, 07:09 AM
Stillgoing
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by tuanieee
any updates on houston dealers???
I've tested all three Houston dealers over the last week. No one will discount from MSRP. They don't have any cars in stock and are just taking orders. They do seem to be willing to discount dealer add-ons like wheels, XM, tint but that's it. I also worked with a well respected auto broker here in Houston that handles alot of executives cars and he wasn't able to get a discount either. I've never paid MSRP in my life and I don't feel like starting now!!
Old 02-16-06, 07:14 AM
Stillgoing
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen
wonder if any lexus dealers are in beaumont, small place not really into lexus most likely. My moms friend got a CLK500 in beaumont for $8k off
Good point. I've got a friend who buys his BMW's there, same thing, much better deal than in Houston. Unfortunately, no Lexus dealer in Beaumont.

I think I'll try Clearlake and Austin. I've heard no deals are to be had in Dallas.
Old 02-16-06, 07:15 AM
Stillgoing
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bagwell
Houston dealers suck....I gladly flew from Houston to Nashville to get $2000 off MSRP after negotiating by mostly email. Oh and I paid zero tax when I picked up my 250...OTD for $31xxx. I just pay tax when I register the car....of course I'll tell them exactly what I paid for it
Can you mention the dealer?
Old 02-16-06, 10:32 AM
casey225
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Stillgoing
I've never paid MSRP in my life and I don't feel like starting now!!
I felt the same way, but after awhile, it just comes down to: do you want to get this car and take it up the ****, or do you want to get a good deal on your second or third choice. I finally broke down and ordered it.
Old 02-17-06, 02:18 PM
duckduck
Pole Position

Smile

I just got my IS350 two weeks ago in tungsten pearl, premium package, 18 inch wheels, nav, and rear lip spoiler for 38,500 + tax and license from Lexus of Glendale (that's about 2600 off MSRP). I also got a nice ipod nano . Peter Kong was awesome in our service and made everything hassle free. I highly recommend doing business with him. He even delivered the ipod to the door since the parts department was closed (I picked it up on a Sunday). Overall, I was happy with the service and am really happy with the car.

btw, did anyone get a gift package? Lexus of Glendale sent me a package with some chocolate, cookies, two free mugs, truffles and other stuff. More accessories for the car
Old 02-17-06, 05:38 PM
IXLRS
Rookie

I got off the phone with my dealer today and will be getting my IS350/Sport/Navi/ML/Park Assist/No Spoiler for MSRP less $2,200 PLUS clear bra (from an outside pro shop, full pkg including lights). The discounted cost for the clear bra was $519.00. Overall this equals MSRP less $2,700 for a special order West Coast car. Pretty sweet deal I'm thinkin.....

Now the wait.........
Old 02-18-06, 11:25 AM
Lexus3oi
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stillgoing
I've tested all three Houston dealers over the last week. No one will discount from MSRP. They don't have any cars in stock and are just taking orders... I've never paid MSRP in my life and I don't feel like starting now!!
although it sux that you can't buy a car NOW for a good deal, at least it's a good excuse to wait to see what the 2007 model will be like....if you're going to have to pay MSRP, or close to it, might as well wait for the 2007, assuming you're able & willing to wait that long
Old 02-18-06, 06:19 PM
Pivo154
Lead Lap

Hey guys is 37,800 OTD for a IS 350 with 18 inch rims ect no extra packages a good price?
Old 02-18-06, 07:05 PM
casey225
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Lexus3oi
although it sux that you can't buy a car NOW for a good deal, at least it's a good excuse to wait to see what the 2007 model will be like....if you're going to have to pay MSRP, or close to it, might as well wait for the 2007, assuming you're able & willing to wait that long
Anyone know when 07's will be out. Will we run into the same problem again and wait until '08 to get a car?
Old 02-19-06, 06:11 AM
Jatche1
Driver School Candidate

Default Long Island deals on IS350

Anyone know which of the Long Island dealers might be the best to work a deal on price? I own my current car so I'm not necessarily in a rush, but I'd take a new IS350 if there's a good price out there (approx $2000 off msrp). Otherwise I'll wait a year when the prices arent so firm.
Old 02-19-06, 09:18 PM
thorium
Driver School Candidate

I'm looking to buy a new car sometime in the last half of this year.

When do you think the best deals will be had on the IS' this year? This is my first new car, so I'm not sure how the yearly cycles work, but I know from reading here the IS is very hot right now.

I'll be looking for an IS 250 RWD Auto w/ ML/NAV.

Thanks!
Old 02-20-06, 11:10 PM
mogrefy
Driver School Candidate

Question San Diego / California overall?

I'm looking for a referral for a CA/SA at a CA dealership. Preferably a name of someone you've worked with, no BS, and a fair shake.

I'm looking for $3000 over invoice or ~ $2,767 below invoice on the following:

IS350 SGM / Sterling
- LT (Luxury Package 18")
- VN (Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Pkg)

MSRP: $44,235
INVOICE: $38,468

I live in San Diego so anywhere here through LA would be great. Likewise, I'm from the Bay Area so Lexus of Pleasanton would be nice too.

Has anyone been able to achieve this in CA?
Old 02-21-06, 09:28 PM
supercrony
Driver School Candidate

that is a sweet deal... wish i can get a similar deal.

Originally Posted by duckduck
I just got my IS350 two weeks ago in tungsten pearl, premium package, 18 inch wheels, nav, and rear lip spoiler for 38,500 + tax and license from Lexus of Glendale (that's about 2600 off MSRP). I also got a nice ipod nano . Peter Kong was awesome in our service and made everything hassle free. I highly recommend doing business with him. He even delivered the ipod to the door since the parts department was closed (I picked it up on a Sunday). Overall, I was happy with the service and am really happy with the car.

btw, did anyone get a gift package? Lexus of Glendale sent me a package with some chocolate, cookies, two free mugs, truffles and other stuff. More accessories for the car
Old 02-22-06, 11:55 AM
daveortega
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mogrefy
I'm looking for a referral for a CA/SA at a CA dealership. Preferably a name of someone you've worked with, no BS, and a fair shake.

I'm looking for $3000 over invoice or ~ $2,767 below invoice on the following:

IS350 SGM / Sterling
- LT (Luxury Package 18")
- VN (Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Pkg)

MSRP: $44,235
INVOICE: $38,468

I live in San Diego so anywhere here through LA would be great. Likewise, I'm from the Bay Area so Lexus of Pleasanton would be nice too.

Has anyone been able to achieve this in CA?
I managed $2,500 over invoice. PM and I can give you the referral.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Pricing Thread