Old 11-10-05, 02:16 PM
dennis250
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This was your original question:

Originally Posted by lexusboi
I don't understand why a regular car driver would debadge their new car
It was answered several times.
Changing emblems to make your car look like a different model is a whole different story. If you want the answer to that question, or any other civic questions may i suggest you go hang out on a civic forum instead of arguing about it here?

BACK TO TOPIC.... it seems we have several accounts of the new IS emblems having holes behind them. So unless you want it to look horrible, you will need to have the holes filled, sanded and painted.
Old 11-10-05, 02:45 PM
lexusboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by dennis250
This was your original question:

It was answered several times.
Changing emblems to make your car look like a different model is a whole different story. If you want the answer to that question, or any other civic questions may i suggest you go hang out on a civic forum instead of arguing about it here?

BACK TO TOPIC.... it seems we have several accounts of the new IS emblems having holes behind them. So unless you want it to look horrible, you will need to have the holes filled, sanded and painted.
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend this noob civic driver. Now I know why you debage your cars.....

Last edited by lexusboi; 11-10-05 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-10-05, 03:08 PM
dennis250
Driver

ROFL, wow.
So you ask a question, have it answered more than once, try to insult others, then make wild accusations when confronted with the fact you have nothing left to argue, and no concern with dragging a thread off topic and wasting bandwidth. I would think lexus owners would have more class than that.

If you want to argue further please PM me so we can take this off line and not waste anyone elses time.
Except may I suggest you read your pm before sending because you won't be able to go back and edit it.
Old 11-10-05, 03:14 PM
lexusboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by dennis250
ROFL, wow.
So you ask a question, have it answered more than once, try to insult others, then make wild accusations when confronted with the fact you have nothing left to argue, and no concern with dragging a thread off topic and wasting bandwidth. I would think lexus owners would have more class than that.

If you want to argue further please PM me so we can take this off line and not waste anyone elses time.
Except may I suggest you read your pm before sending because you won't be able to go back and edit it.
I wasn't the one who asked a question...I was making a comment. You, civic owner, were the one who wanted to waste everyone's time by making us read your lame excuse for a post. Just simply state that you remove emblems because you are ashamed of your Civic DX....that's all you have to say. Now go back to your civic forum....
Old 11-10-05, 03:48 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Lexusboi, seems to me that you are the one making a bunch of assumptions as to why someone would remove their emblems and also making all the references to "civic owners". Probably becuase you own one. If you dont have any constructive comments to help the original poster than leave them to yourself. The only reason I replied was to help the original poster, not to hear your bull***** comments.
Old 11-10-05, 03:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

I wasn't the one who asked a question...I was making a comment. You, civic owner, were the one who wanted to waste everyone's time by making us read your lame excuse for a post. Just simply state that you remove emblems because you are ashamed of your Civic DX....that's all you have to say. Now go back to your civic forum....
lexusboi, consider this a warning. your attitude and the way of treating other members is not welcome here. be nice. people ask people and other people discuss, that's fine. if you think other people are wasting YOUR time, DO NOT spend any time to respond, no one is asking for your specific opinions here.

and we do not tolerate insult on other members as well. people can own civic and we still pay them respect. owning a lexus doesn't make you a better person automatically
Old 11-10-05, 03:57 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

to everyone else, please stop the name calling and any off topic comments. stick to topic and this thread will stay open, otherwise i will close it and issues warning, simple as that.

moderating the forum is our job. we appreciate those who emailed us regarding these issues and we take appropriate actions. a lot of times directly replying doesn't really help the situation.

thanks
Old 11-10-05, 04:09 PM
lexusboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by cyberkyd
Does anyone know if there are holes behind the emblems on rear (ie. Lexus, IS250, IS350)?

Is it possible to take them off and leave it clean?
Yes, but there will be holes as others have mentioned earlier. Speak with IS_250 directly as he already has had experience debadging his 250 car because he likes the "clean" look.
Old 11-10-05, 04:09 PM
4CYLNDR
Driver

Sorry, I know you're trying to formulate an intelligent comment , but what the heck are you talking about?
wasn't expecting you to "lexusboi"

keep putting other members of this car forum down

the internet is the only place you can do it without repercussoins
Old 11-10-05, 04:13 PM
lexusboi
Rookie

Originally Posted by 4CYLNDR

Any admins here?
Old 11-10-05, 05:10 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by 4CYLNDR

excuse me, what part of my post did you not understand? please consider this a warning to you as well
Old 11-10-05, 06:13 PM
4CYLNDR
Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
excuse me, what part of my post did you not understand? please consider this a warning to you as well
sorry, didn't read this until after i posted. would you like me to go back and change it?
Old 11-12-05, 12:48 PM
AJL

Hey guys...I feel really really stupid...All I had to do was spend fivee minutes to read about this topic and I wouldn't have done it...I owned a first Gen IS300 and I debadged everything (w/ all the mods ppl didn't know what car it was!). There were no holes at all on the IS300 and looked clean IMO...However, the GS has 4 little holes (2 on each side) and I didn't know..I assumed there wouldn't be, but now it's too late...If I want to put the emblems back..what would be the best way to make sure they are straight? THe "Lexus" should be easy cuz it's one piece, but the GS300 is all separate...any suggestions? OR...about how much would it cost to fill them in?>