IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Where are all the New IS Pics???

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-05, 06:46 PM
Xanadu350
Racer

Received 147 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Where are all the New IS Pics???

Why is noone posting pics of their new IS?
There are alot of people posting about their new IS but hardly any pics.
I really thought after a few weeks now since on sale that there would be alot more pics.

Come on guys/girls post your pics, I'd like to see your new ride. Inside and Outside, High Resolution Pics!!!
Old 11-13-05, 07:27 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Received 139 Likes on 96 Posts

I dunno about you, but I've pretty much seen all the pics I want/need to see. The car's been out for a while, we've all seen them in pretty much every incantation. It's just not that exciting anymore to see pics of stock vehicles.
Old 11-13-05, 07:49 PM
Xanadu350
Racer

Wow you got to be kidding, brand new model that's only been out for a few weeks and your tired of seeing pics already? Kinda suprised, hope that's not the majority around here.

How could you be tired of seeing this new model already? I've got a 7 yr old SC and everytime I post a new pic in the SC forum (of my old car) alot of people love seeing pics.
Old 11-13-05, 08:36 PM
TimboIS
Liquid Bra Champion

Received 139 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by XanaduSC
Wow you got to be kidding, brand new model that's only been out for a few weeks and your tired of seeing pics already? Kinda suprised, hope that's not the majority around here.

How could you be tired of seeing this new model already? I've got a 7 yr old SC and everytime I post a new pic in the SC forum (of my old car) alot of people love seeing pics.
There's only so many crappy, blurry, camera phone pics I can stand to look at. If people took some interesting, creative photos that would be great (and that doesn't mean rotating the camera to some starnge angle).
Old 11-13-05, 09:26 PM
dennis250
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TimboIS
There's only so many crappy, blurry, camera phone pics I can stand to look at.
I have to agree with you on that one. Camera phone pics are the suck. Don't even bother.

But if you have a real camera, please post pics! I'm with the original poster. I need more pics to hold me over until I get the real thing.
Old 11-13-05, 10:01 PM
Kailua250
Driver

Originally Posted by XanaduSC
Why is noone posting pics of their new IS?
There are alot of people posting about their new IS but hardly any pics.
I really thought after a few weeks now since on sale that there would be alot more pics.

Come on guys/girls post your pics, I'd like to see your new ride. Inside and Outside, High Resolution Pics!!!
I have posted mine. But, in case you haven't seen them.

Maybe I'll go for a ride around the island and see if I can find some nice backdrops for "Bagira" to be photographed in front of.
Old 11-13-05, 10:55 PM
AgBlue
Pole Position

I have some pics that i would like to post up. But I'm unsure how to post on this forum or the rules if there are any. Can anyone point me to a place to upload them? Do I upload them in the gallery? Thanks. I'll post some soon.
Old 11-14-05, 05:18 AM
Xanadu350
Racer

That is why I mentioned in my first post, High Resolution Pics
You can't see any detail on camera phone pics.

AgBlue, yes you can upload them to members gallery and then when they are uploaded sucessfully, then link the pic back here in your post and it will show.
Old 11-14-05, 11:35 AM
OUMalibu
Rookie

I think wha'ts at least partially to blame is the lull between allocations.

A lot of people got their cars when they were first delivered, no everyone is waiting on the next shipping and/or special orders.

I'd be more than happy to post tons of pics but I won't have my car for another two months.
Old 11-14-05, 01:14 PM
AgBlue
Pole Position

Default AgBlue's IS350 Hi-Rez Pics

Here you go as requested. These are high resolution pics, though my camers was acting funny so there are some artifacts in the pics. More to come later.. Enjoy.
-AgBlue

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...0/ppuser/41923
Old 11-14-05, 10:42 PM
imthedj
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TimboIS
I dunno about you, but I've pretty much seen all the pics I want/need to see. The car's been out for a while, we've all seen them in pretty much every incantation. It's just not that exciting anymore to see pics of stock vehicles.
First I want to say Hello to everyone, as you can see by my first post I am new here. unfortunaely I haven't been able to see an IS in person yet because I am currently stationed in Kuwait. Being over here makes you appreciate the things that we take for granite. I know I want to purchase a IS250 as soon as I return to the states in March but for now, The closest I can get to a Lexus is through, you guys, photo's, video's and comments. i have been lurking here reading all the threads for over a month now, enjoying every bit of this forum, sometimes checking back 5 to 10 times a day looking for new photos, new angles new information what ever I can get. So please continue to post your pics, your gripes, moans and groans. For those of you that have seen enough ISs, I will gladly trade places with you, you can come serve your country overseas away from your family for a year and I get to fly down the highways looking at pretty cars and pretty women.

Proud to Serve
Old 11-14-05, 11:07 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by imthedj
First I want to say Hello to everyone, as you can see by my first post I am new here. unfortunaely I haven't been able to see an IS in person yet because I am currently stationed in Kuwait. Being over here makes you appreciate the things that we take for granite. I know I want to purchase a IS250 as soon as I return to the states in March but for now, The closest I can get to a Lexus is through, you guys, photo's, video's and comments. i have been lurking here reading all the threads for over a month now, enjoying every bit of this forum, sometimes checking back 5 to 10 times a day looking for new photos, new angles new information what ever I can get. So please continue to post your pics, your gripes, moans and groans. For those of you that have seen enough ISs, I will gladly trade places with you, you can come serve your country overseas away from your family for a year and I get to fly down the highways looking at pretty cars and pretty women.

Proud to Serve
Best wishes to our bravest over in Kuwait!
Old 11-14-05, 11:49 PM
AgBlue
Pole Position

Hey best of luck you out over there. I have plenty more pics and I will post them very soon. So next time check back in the gallery. Any specific pics/vids you want to see? I have some of the trunk and engine coming soon.
-AgBlue

Originally Posted by imthedj

Proud to Serve