Search this Thread

Old 05-09-06, 08:49 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by DaSweetgrl
And FF... you're an idiot

Lorna
ok, dasweetgrl and ff_, knock it off. dasweetgrl, you are issued a warning here. your attitude is not welcomed and also not allowed here on clublexus, we consider this personal insult and we take it seriously.
Old 05-09-06, 12:09 PM
DaSweetgrl
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
ok, dasweetgrl and ff_, knock it off. dasweetgrl, you are issued a warning here. your attitude is not welcomed and also not allowed here on clublexus, we consider this personal insult and we take it seriously.
Listen Romi... I didnt start this...

Originally Posted by ff_
It's clear that I'm debating with a 13 year old I'm done with this conversation.
Obviously I must be the idiot because ff was finished with this conversation 2 pages ago, so I must be talking to myself

toodles

Lorna
Old 05-09-06, 11:04 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

lorna, listen carefully here. i never said ff_ wasn't wrong, that's why i said you both knock it off. you were issued a warning coz' instead of informing the moderators directly, you decided to "get back" on ff_ with your comments. it's written very clearly here

https://www.clublexus.com/index.php/...ew/2160/1/126/

Response to Comments
If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, do not respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility also puts you in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account even if it was initially another member’s fault – it takes two to argue. Members have two options of recourse:

1. Email or private message the moderators of the forum in which the offensive comment is posted, directing them to the individual and thread in which the problem occurs. Use the "Notify a Moderator" button on the bottom of the offensive post to accomplish the same thing. Moderators will look into the issues and take the appropriate actions.
2. Resolve the problem between both of you via email or Private Message (PM).
and if i didn't make myself clear, this is a warning to everyone that here on clublexus, you need to be polite and nice to other members. please do not insult or say anything that could trigger a heated arguement or any further attacks. we take this very seriously and will take actions.

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and may have their offensive posts removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from Club Lexus. Any member that physically threatens another member, vendor or moderator on Club Lexus will result in an immediate automatic suspension.

Repeated name calling and insults will not be tolerated. Members are certainly going to disagree from time-to-time, but the disagreement should be about the topic not the person posting. Please keep debates factual and constructive and keep in mind you can always ‘agree to disagree’ rather than enter into a heated argument.
now lorna, back to you. it's also stated in the forum rules clearly that no one is to challenge moderators' decision publicly, which is exactly what you did, and in a sacarstic way as well.

Do not smart off to moderators. They are here by choice alone, and have been bestowed the privilege of maintaining this wonderful site, and acting on direct authority from the Owner and Administrator himself to enforce the rules, regulations, etiquette, and desired environment. Harassment of moderators and administrators may result in immediate suspension of your access to our forum.
to make this short, you are banned here for 24 hours. i hope your behavior will improve after you come back
Old 05-10-06, 05:38 AM
ff_
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I shouldn't have made the "13 year old" comment. That's not like me to do so. I apologize.