IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

SR7 Radar/Laser System

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-06 | 05:40 PM
james6290
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kensteele
i guess your dad is not very smart....for getting caught speeding. so you keep changing your story, now you saying the charge is extra; IF you are caught speeding. as in aggravated speeding; as opposed to regular speeding. so that might be true. but don't i think you are right when you say having a radar detector in your car will get you an "intent to speed" ticket. but don't worry, i understand you might not be fully aware of how the law works in your state. sometimes people are confused and don't quite understand how it works out. charging extra for a violation doesn't create another law.

Me, i never cry when i get tickets. i've driven across ohio many times. i know better than to blaze down the toll road across that police state, so i won't be finding out. because no police officer is going to drive up behind me doing the speed limit and light me up and ticket me for having a v1 in my car lol.

ask your dad to pm me if he needs help getting out of his "intent to speed" ticket...no extra charge lol.
like you havn't been caught speeding, so that makes you not smart, every one gets caught, that what they have speed traps for , and i never changed my story, show me where i did

and i think you are confused, i never said you get pulled over for having a radar detector, i said it is like a front license plate, cops will not pull you over for not having one, but if they pull you over for another offense, more severe, than they might write an additional ticket for the plate...

AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU GUYS HAVE MADE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE HILL...JUST LET IT GO AND MOVE ON! ( not targeted at kensteele particularly) I HAVE HAD TO ANSWER LIKE FOURTY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOPIC...LET-IT-GO
Old 05-11-06 | 06:17 PM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by james6290
like you havn't been caught speeding, so that makes you not smart, every one gets caught, that what they have speed traps for , and i never changed my story, show me where i did

and i think you are confused, i never said you get pulled over for having a radar detector, i said it is like a front license plate, cops will not pull you over for not having one, but if they pull you over for another offense, more severe, than they might write an additional ticket for the plate...

AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU GUYS HAVE MADE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE HILL...JUST LET IT GO AND MOVE ON! ( not targeted at kensteele particularly) I HAVE HAD TO ANSWER LIKE FOURTY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOPIC...LET-IT-GO
that ok, you don't have to respond if it's too many questions, no one is looking for answers about this particular topic from you, we all now know this is not true what you said "in some states they have a new ticket called intent to speed..."

it's not a big deal and yes i do get tickets, started getting them probably before you were born. the topic is about sr7 and radar detectors and we did stray a little bit off topic, no need to get all excited...but when you throw out a statement like that, you should be prepared to back it up, that's all i'm saying.
Old 05-12-06 | 12:44 AM
Kermee
Advanced

Smile

kensteele is right. OP was talking about SR7 and radar detectors and I believe he got his answer so this topic has served its purpose.