IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

IS350/250 Florida Picnic

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-06, 07:30 PM
Bengalfang
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by javylsu
So you're telling me the DEALER sold you a car with red-out turn signals? Or is my monitor totally screwed up?

Javier
Your monitor is totally screwed up. None of us had red-outs. Even though I want to put them on at some point. I am looking at the picture you reposted and it looks orange to me, so it's not the camera.

Jherb: We'll definitely hook up sometime. Whenever I get enough money to put my HIDs on I'll be down there. Well I am down in Tampa a lot anyway. I was in Ybor last night.

Reyngel: No black pearl lining on any of the cars. Must have been the tint, he has 5% limo tint all the way around. Neat idea though.

Next meet maybe we can do a shoot at the beach. Maybe during sunset or something.
Old 06-18-06, 08:31 PM
Payam
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Reyngel
I think you need to adjust your monitor's color settings, heh.
Ha, your right, I was at a friend's house earlier when I posted that and he had his DLP big screen running as his monitor, it looks more orange now that I'm at home. I also did spend all day out in the sun.....
Old 06-19-06, 01:08 PM
ToyotaGirl
Driver School Candidate

Default Florida Pics...

Nice Pics of cars, park was very nice too. Is there a scratch or something on the back of your bumper? Oh my gosh...I didn't realize there was so many Lexus groupies! You'd think you guys gave birth to royalty or something they way everyone makes over their vehicles. I'll have to bring an oxygen tank when I'm there next month so I don't breathe any germs in your vehicle. Peggy said to rent a vehicle so then there for sure won't be a blade of grass or grain of sand on the floor mats! And I thought Dad was bad! Just kidding! Hey, any Toyota 4Runner groupies in the crowd?
Old 06-19-06, 01:54 PM
Bengalfang
Driver

Originally Posted by ToyotaGirl
Nice Pics of cars, park was very nice too. Is there a scratch or something on the back of your bumper? Oh my gosh...I didn't realize there was so many Lexus groupies! You'd think you guys gave birth to royalty or something they way everyone makes over their vehicles. I'll have to bring an oxygen tank when I'm there next month so I don't breathe any germs in your vehicle. Peggy said to rent a vehicle so then there for sure won't be a blade of grass or grain of sand on the floor mats! And I thought Dad was bad! Just kidding! Hey, any Toyota 4Runner groupies in the crowd?
Your message was a bit confusing..... Who's Peggy?

Anyway, there weren't any scratches on the bumpers of the cars (not that anyone could possibly see from the pictures).

Oxygen tank is a good idea.

I have a '96 4Runner.
Old 06-19-06, 04:19 PM
ToyotaGirl
Driver School Candidate

Didn't take long to find a 4Runner groupie! We can swap pics of them when I am down there in a month! I'll be flying in so we won't be able to wax them in IS4U's driveway! Will be looking forward to seeing the "royalty car" in person - I've heard all the details about it so it better live up to all the hype! And it really wasn't a joke about the oxygen tank, grass and sand
Old 06-19-06, 04:32 PM
is4me2
Lead Lap

Angry Intruder Alert

INTRUDER ALERT
Well, I've learned a BIG LESSON here......never send a thread as an attachment in an email to a RELATIVE. Sorry guys!
Old 06-19-06, 04:33 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hey guys iam from clearwater id like to come hang out to meet all of you but sorry i dont have a IS is it for the IS crowd only or for all cl members ?? whats this about groupies LOL
Old 06-19-06, 05:49 PM
Bengalfang
Driver

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
hey guys iam from clearwater id like to come hang out to meet all of you but sorry i dont have a IS is it for the IS crowd only or for all cl members ?? whats this about groupies LOL

Well, we don't meet that often. A total of 1 time now, but the next time we get together you can definitely join us. No clue when that will be. You have to bring the girl that is in your signature though

So next time we plan a meet I'll msg you and Jherb. Anybody else?
Old 06-19-06, 06:25 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by Bengalfang

Well, we don't meet that often. A total of 1 time now, but the next time we get together you can definitely join us. No clue when that will be. You have to bring the girl that is in your signature though

So next time we plan a meet I'll msg you and Jherb. Anybody else?
LOL i wish i could bring her she is on tv right now and wont be available whats this about groupies ?? LOL Royalty car ?? whats that all about
Old 06-19-06, 10:07 PM
Payam
Lexus Test Driver

The more the merrier. We should have one big Lexus meet sometime. Maybe even have a big outing down at the drag strip? I'm assuming Toyotagirl is a relative of IS4ME2???
Old 06-19-06, 10:19 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

yes we have large meets they are usually in orlando there is about 60 cars that shows you should check the florida forum for the next mega meet
Old 06-20-06, 03:31 AM
stangd1909
Lead Lap

:. Anybody else?

I would be in.....
Old 06-20-06, 05:07 AM
Bengalfang
Driver

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
yes we have large meets they are usually in orlando there is about 60 cars that shows you should check the florida forum for the next mega meet
Orlando is a bit far from us Sarasota people. We need a Tampa Bay meet. Have you been to the Orlando ones?

Stangd: Where in FL are ya?
Old 06-20-06, 05:10 AM
ff_
Lexus Champion

You have to bring the girl that is in your signature though
And she has to be naked.
Old 06-20-06, 06:26 AM
Payam
Lexus Test Driver