Xenon depot review, not so positive

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-06, 12:55 PM
StockIS350
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xenon depot review, not so positive

Hey guys,

New to the community, usually a BMW owner. I know quite a few of you have had good experiences with xenon. Unfortunately I知 regretting not buying from the dealer that my friend recommended.

I purchased the kit on 8/14/06, after reading a lot of reviews on this site, corresponded with Steve via the forums, he at no time advised me that they were out of stock of HID kits, nor was is it mentioned on the website. I致e been patiently waiting, and Steve had advised me after I placed the order he would get the kit out to me this week. He assigned a tracking number from 8/22/06, but I have not seen the kit yet and DHL has no record of that tracking number. Steve advised me he has the kit, but could not ship it out to me. Hopefully, I値l get it soon, but thus far I知 not too happy with the communication or customer service. I specifically went with him due to the feed back I have been reading, and one of the guys over my.is, told me to go with another kit. Did I make a mistake by going with xenon depot??
Old 08-25-06, 01:48 PM
jewel
Lead Lap

just be patient a lil longer :X
Old 08-25-06, 02:35 PM
LeXusIS714
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I waited for 2 weeks for my kit to arrive. Just be patience, you will be satisfie with the result.
Old 08-25-06, 03:03 PM
CoasterG
Lead Lap

StockIS350,

I had the same issue which I detailed here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=234662

Almost exactly the same, its better for a business owner to be upfront with their customers than to issue invalid tracking numbers and get their hopes up that their order is shipped out and on its way.
Old 08-25-06, 03:24 PM
StockIS350
Rookie

Originally Posted by CoasterG
StockIS350,

I had the same issue which I detailed here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=234662

Almost exactly the same, its better for a business owner to be upfront with their customers than to issue invalid tracking numbers and get their hopes up that their order is shipped out and on its way.

Unfortunately we are sharing the same pain, I totally agree with you that we had our hopes up high on getting the product very quickly and didn稚. It痴 very frustrating for us as the consumer and unfair that we were issued an email with tracking #, thinking it was shipped and it wasn稚, a bit deceptive to me, and your right as a business owner that is not very up front, honest, or professional. I too have not had my emails returned.

This is sad because we are their best exposure to the public. I was going to meet with a bunch of people at my.is to show off my new lights, but don稚 have them. I can only suggest to hope to hear from Steve by beginning of next week. If we don稚 by the time our credit car statement comes. Dispute it, cancel and go with another company, and unfortunately, Steve would have lost us a current and future customers as well as all our friends in our circle and Lexus community.
Old 08-25-06, 03:27 PM
StockIS350
Rookie

CosterG, DHL advised me it should show in the system a few hours after they pick up the package, another representative advised me it should show up as soon as their rep scans the package, I also was issued a tracking # on 8/22/06
Old 08-30-06, 06:36 AM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

StockIS350,

Please email me with your order information. I need to know under what name your kit was purchased. My email is info@xenondepot.com

To the best of my knowledge all the H11 kits have been shipped out.

DHL has been having problems with duplicate waybills meaning that your tracking number may come up as a previously used one on their end.

I also posted this in reply to a post by CoasterG:

Hello,

I do apologize for the delay in responding to this tread. The problem with the tracking number has nothing to do with DHL. We were assured by customs that we would have the product by a certain day after a continuos delay. As a result, we went ahead and sent you the tracking numbers as we wanted to get as much done as possible that as soon as the product arrived we could ship it out right away. Unfortunately, Customs delayed the product even further (with everything that is going on these days customs take longer than usual). I was actually away on thurs+Fri meaning that I did not know about this until this morning.

The products were shipped out on Friday though so you should see them today.

Steve
Old 08-30-06, 11:19 AM
StockIS350
Rookie

steve
I got my order, thanks

got the kit installed, and was very easy and worth the wait, I think the quality of the kit it excellent. I especially liked the grommets included, made installation very neat, I will post pics when I can for the community to see.
Old 08-30-06, 01:11 PM
XenonDepot
Former Sponsor

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks for the update!

Steve
Old 08-30-06, 03:12 PM
BlitzIS350
Pole Position

hey steve, im getting ready to send out my bulbs again, but im waiting until everything down here in S FL gets back to normal. talk to you soon!!