IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Haters!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-06, 01:24 PM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haters!!

I was on the Mazda site and posted on a thread about payment prices. I said my IS350 payment is over twice as much as my Mazda3's payment but the IS is 3 times better. I got a lot of hate thrown back at me for that one. What is wrong with people and their $h!tty cars??? My Mazda3 is a piece of junk next to the Lex. I mean it's a good car for the money..cheap as hell, but come on, how can you argue that a Mazda3 is better than an IS350?
Old 10-18-06, 01:28 PM
Thierry
Driver School Candidate

You`re an idiot. Don`t troll other forums, because when you do, you will be flamed.
Old 10-18-06, 01:28 PM
jman-is350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SilverLexo
I was on the Mazda site and posted on a thread about payment prices. I said my IS350 payment is over twice as much as my Mazda3's payment but the IS is 3 times better. I got a lot of hate thrown back at me for that one. What is wrong with people and their $h!tty cars??? My Mazda3 is a piece of junk next to the Lex. I mean it's a good car for the money..cheap as hell, but come on, how can you argue that a Mazda3 is better than an IS350?
Hahahaha... Haters are haters... Why waste your time argue w/them, just look the other way and you will be happier.
Old 10-18-06, 01:29 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

What is wrong with people and their $h!tty cars??? My Mazda3 is a piece of junk next to the Lex. :
That explains who's the hater here.

I mean it's only IS350. Mazda 3 is such a great car and it's more car for money than the IS350.
Old 10-18-06, 01:35 PM
viettho
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they hate us as much as others from bmw forum. This might be different case, but I remember people from bmw from saying that "Lexus is from Toyota after all, and BMW is still BMW".
Old 10-18-06, 01:44 PM
onihc
I heart Honda

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

How would you feel if a Benz S500 owner came on this board and bragged about his high car payment campared to IS350?
Old 10-18-06, 01:48 PM
IS_Mine
Lexus Test Driver

You are an idiot. Why would you throw that in anyones face? I am sure faced with their current set up the Mazda3 is the perfect car for them.

Myself, and another out of all of my friends have the *nice* cars (he having a BMW). We don't throw it in their face, and I certainly don't say "Hey peeps I have a Lexus!" that is what this forum is for. I hope they continue to flame you. :P

However, I find it funny that our cars have a title. Its not just a lexus, it is THE LEXUS. hehe
Old 10-18-06, 01:48 PM
Ramon
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Thierry
You`re an idiot. Don`t troll other forums, because when you do, you will be flamed.
I agree... It's people like him that give fellow owners a bad rep.
Old 10-18-06, 01:49 PM
uthatch
Driver

What did you expect them to do, give you a Pulitzer Prize for your exemplary wit?
Old 10-18-06, 01:52 PM
kilo6_one
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

everyone hates everyone, the german car guys hate us, we hate them, toyota drivers hate honda drivers and vice versa, people are so wrapped up in themselves its pitifull, but dont go trolling a mazda site for complements on your lexus..........
Old 10-18-06, 01:53 PM
kilo6_one
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by onihc
How would you feel if a Benz S500 owner came on this board and bragged about his high car payment campared to IS350?
nice example...........
You know the S500 is a far better car then what we have supposedly, i dont need some clown bragging about his wallet size to rub it in.
Old 10-18-06, 01:56 PM
IS_Mine
Lexus Test Driver

It may be nicer but in

3 years ours will still run/look better. When people start on that stuff I just through in the reliability, and unless they have a Porsche.. things tend to simmer down. Sure, that may be our crutch.. but it is hard to deny the truth!
Old 10-18-06, 01:58 PM
gingerbman
Driver School Candidate

lol... u were just asking for hate when u posted that...i mean whats the purpose of posting that in a mazda fourm...if u drive a lex.. u should have some class.

Last edited by gingerbman; 10-18-06 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-18-06, 02:10 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by STIG
That explains who's the hater here.

I mean it's only IS350. Mazda 3 is such a great car and it's more car for money than the IS350.

....you sticking with this assessment
Old 10-18-06, 02:12 PM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

I own both cars READ THE POST, that's why I was there. I do think the S500 or 550 is better than the IS350 because it is. I wasnt bragging about making two payments just saying the IS350 is a better car, therefore it justifies the bigger payment. If some guy was on this forum and there was a thread already going asking how much you pay for your IS and he said I pay $600/mo for my IS and $1200/mo for my S550. I wouldnt expect anyone here to say "The S550 is a pile, overrated horsepower, performs horribly and why would you want one of those?". Yo uknow what I would say...hey man that S550 is effing sweet! I wouldnt pretent that the IS better or even close although the IS and 550 are a closer match then the Mazda3. I even said I thought the Mazda3 was a decent buy for the money, but the IS is still better. I dont care who you are, look at both cars, drive both cars, crash both cars, tear apart both cars...the IS is just "better" as braod as that statement is, it's not opinion it's fact.

Looks to me like there's haters everywhere!!

Quick Reply: Haters!!