IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Has anyone got their IS350 past 140mph?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-07, 11:07 PM
HaveBlue
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/...speed/vac.html

Be nice to get our hands on one of these but hks usa says they won't bring it to the US.

Google xlat:

Velocity Advanded Computer is 6 fast automatic transmission on-board car private speed limiter cancellation devices of Toyota, after the speed limiter cancelling (above 180km/h) is the full computer of the automatic transmission.
Electronic control conversion advances at the time of controlling the automatic transmission, the genuine computer has done texture small-scale control according to driving circumstance. With former speed limiter cancellation system, effect is produced on this texture small-scale control, it becomes impossible to utilize the efficiency of 6 fast automatic transmissions sufficiently.
Then, with HKS it made that you pull out not to limit the efficiency of the individual 6 fast automatic transmissions possible.

As for Velocity Advanced Computer, even above 180km/h,
Without impairing the shift feeling of normal,
It is the commodity which makes that skill it does sport high-speed driving possible.

VAC typeS is 6 fast automatic transmission on-board car private speed limiter cancellation devices of Toyota. We make sport high-speed driving possible without impairing the shift feeling of normal even above 180km/h.

■ For car classification private coupler attaching harness attachment, you install with coupler ON, possibility.
It enters into the ECU box which (as for genuine ECU is the engine compartment and has also VACtypeS itself in the engine compartment.)
■ Competition private item
Old 01-16-07, 11:11 PM
NovaIS350
Lexus Test Driver

I'm too scared to go past 120...yeah yeah..call me vag all you want.
Old 01-16-07, 11:13 PM
NovaIS350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by HaveBlue
http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/...speed/vac.html

Be nice to get our hands on one of these but hks usa says they won't bring it to the US.

Google xlat:

Velocity Advanded Computer is 6 fast automatic transmission on-board car private speed limiter cancellation devices of Toyota, after the speed limiter cancelling (above 180km/h) is the full computer of the automatic transmission.
Electronic control conversion advances at the time of controlling the automatic transmission, the genuine computer has done texture small-scale control according to driving circumstance. With former speed limiter cancellation system, effect is produced on this texture small-scale control, it becomes impossible to utilize the efficiency of 6 fast automatic transmissions sufficiently.
Then, with HKS it made that you pull out not to limit the efficiency of the individual 6 fast automatic transmissions possible.

As for Velocity Advanced Computer, even above 180km/h,
Without impairing the shift feeling of normal,
It is the commodity which makes that skill it does sport high-speed driving possible.

VAC typeS is 6 fast automatic transmission on-board car private speed limiter cancellation devices of Toyota. We make sport high-speed driving possible without impairing the shift feeling of normal even above 180km/h.

■ For car classification private coupler attaching harness attachment, you install with coupler ON, possibility.
It enters into the ECU box which (as for genuine ECU is the engine compartment and has also VACtypeS itself in the engine compartment.)
■ Competition private item
have blue...that definitely sounds like a literal translation of Japanese lingo...straight up engrish..
Old 01-17-07, 12:17 AM
jman-is350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by combfilter
I got in a race with a brand new M5 yesterday on my way to work. I seriously hung with him up to 140mph, but then obviously he kept pulling away hardcore. My car was redlined. I guess thats our top speed? Anyone broke the 140mph barrier?
Dude, come on... Give it up! That M5 was toying with you. You have NO CHANCE if he really wants to have you look at his QUAD EXHAUST.

Last edited by jman-is350; 01-17-07 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-17-07, 09:08 AM
Gtidan
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 07Txlex
We Texans do everything BIG!! lmao
But are all Texans 'hardheaded' Racing on public roads is right up there with doing dope.....both pretty stupid.
Old 01-17-07, 03:25 PM
l1tech
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know for a fact that the 250 will do 140, don't remember what what the tach was at si I couldn't tell you if it had any more. My Dodge Magnum with the limiter removed hit 160...now that's alot of car to be hauling around!!
Old 01-17-07, 04:06 PM
bagwell
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Technique
They really need to remove those 155 mph electronic limiters on the german cars, they are dangerous and pointless... No need to suddenly cut power at high speeds like that...
now that's funny....its dangerous to have the limiters?????