CA plate: KEVUSYA

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-06, 05:08 PM
fly2low
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CA plate: KEVUSYA

On I-15 North from LA to Las Vegas,

Do not drive like that. I was not "racing" with you. Your driving skills suck, your manner is even worse. Cutting me in 5x (Yes, FIVE times!) with no turning signals were uncalled for.

Do yourself a favor: Stop driving like that or you'll kill yourself, or possibly others.

Do all of us a favor: Don't cause IS350's insurance rate to go up because of uncalled stupidity.
Old 12-26-06, 05:28 PM
kilo6_one
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good, call the idiots out.......... there are so many of them. I wish there was a national forum that you could call people out on there driving skills.
I had some chump in older ford taruas wagon of all things try to instigate me to race them. What an idiot.......
Old 12-26-06, 05:31 PM
mkivsoopra
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kilo6_one
good, call the idiots out.......... there are so many of them. I wish there was a national forum that you could call people out on there driving skills.
There is!! http://www.platewire.com/
Old 12-26-06, 08:57 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh ever considered calling chp and reporting them?
Old 12-26-06, 09:31 PM
Hartawan
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How fast were you guys going? It doesnt make sense if you guys were going 60mph and he was cutting you in and out.
Old 12-26-06, 10:55 PM
khoongy
Driver

why the heck would a fellow 2is owner want to race the same car? theres no point to it . its obvious that it would be a tie. we 2is owners should be on the same side! not cool, mr. bad is350 driver.
Old 12-26-06, 10:56 PM
kilo6_one
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mkivsoopra
dreams do come true!
Old 12-27-06, 12:11 AM
fly2low
Driver

If you don't live in Southern California, you wouldn't know that I-15 between LA and Vegas in the holiday seasons is like when people are escaping from a nuclear war: if not jammed, it is crowded, and it is crowded both ways. Literally, it is like 1/2 of LA is moving to Vegas.

Sometimes, the road clear up so that I can stretch and turn the pretty orange light for a while .

This guy, who looks awfully young, suddenly decided that he wanted to "race" me and started to zigzagging in the traffic, cutting people off, including me, with no signals.

The first 2 times he cut me, I released the gas to keep a safe distance. I was actually coasting because I know that zigzagging in a traffic doesn't pay off. If anything, it causes people to brake resulting in a butterfly-effect traffic jam couple miles behind.

So, he actually got stuck couple times with his zigzagging strategy and I managed to pass him, while coasting, couple times. Whenever I passed him, he decided that he needed to pass me again and cut me in. In addition, he also tailgated me couple times at a very unsafe distance.

CHP is out of question since we were in that unpatrolled section of I-15 in Mojave Desert.

Some of us like to have fun and I do, too. However, this was totally unsafe and ill-mannered, especially since both cars had passengers
Old 12-27-06, 06:42 AM
NovaIS350
Lexus Test Driver

way to put his license plate out there...now some serial killer is going to find him, murder him, chop up his body, and mail you his head.
Old 12-27-06, 07:27 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NovaIS350
way to put his license plate out there...now some serial killer is going to find him, murder him, chop up his body, and mail you his head.
All of our license plate numbers are in full view to the public whenever you drive out in public roads...
Old 12-27-06, 07:39 AM
IS_Mine
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT
All of our license plate numbers are in full view to the public whenever you drive out in public roads...
Plus you can go to your local city hall/court house and ask to know information on a License Plate. I believe it is public knowledge.