IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

*Spin Off* Ladies, how do guys react to your lexus?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-07, 05:53 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IS_250
where's Cathafer when you need her?

since her IS is hooked up.. im curious to know.
haha why is my name always popping up?

anyway, i think because my car is hooked up...most of the time guys think it must be my boyfriends car and not mine so they dont approach me about it (i always catch them looking tho )
...at least thats the way it seems because when Stefan from D2 was driving lexafer so many dudes came up and gave him props on the ride!! i was kind of like...WTF?! lol..its all good tho

a lot of times when i come out of stores i'll hear people saying something about the car..i think they are pretty surprised when they see me get into it...i love it

Last edited by CaThaFeR; 01-13-07 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-13-07, 08:22 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i like it when i see a girl in a nice car... but for some reason..the more stock it looks the better it is IMO.....

if i see a hooked up car i for some reason automatically think that the girl is driving her boyfriends car and like cathefer said... i would not approach...

well actually i wouldn't approach either way... just because i'm shy
Old 01-13-07, 08:23 PM
IRCRomeo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HottLex
Okay ladies, since you've had your lex how do guys react to it? For me, I'm single and lovin life but since i've had my lex it seems to me like guys are intimidated to approach me (except for other luxury car owners...of course ). For some guys, its a turn on to see a lady who is independent and in a nice ride but others are just intimidated by it.

Ladies share your experinces and guys feel free to add your thoughts as well.
This is only my thought on it... but a guy may think "high maintenance" or spoiled.
Old 01-13-07, 08:28 PM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

I think girls/ladies in sport luxury (x50, 325/330i, a4) cars look very hot.
Old 01-13-07, 08:28 PM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i respect girls that appear to be driving the cars that they choose. you can tell when she is proud to have chosen that car whether it is stock or modded. you can tell when she is glad to be driving the car even if it isn't the most expensive, most powerful, or fastest. so i can respect all times. the only time i personally have a problem with a female driving is when you see them behind the wheel of the ugliest trans am or corvette. i hate it lol. and woman driving the most expensive $100k+ two seater convertibles, that's kinda icky as well. at least around here it is.
Old 01-13-07, 09:13 PM
Style2k6
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Soda
Hmmm, hard to say...Some are impressed I think...I also have an S2000 that is eye catchy and think I get more interest/comments from that...BUT I ride an GSX-R 600 and I seem to get ALOT of respect or whatever you wanna call it. I've always loved cars and was into modding w/my first S2k but now I don't have much time anymore.. and it costs a fortune and I like to shop!! Yay!
Nothing hotter than a good looking woman on a crotch rocket.
Old 01-13-07, 10:08 PM
andone
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't mind a girl that has a hot ride. IF i can date a girl that does have a hot ride then there is more thing that we talk about and have in common.
Old 01-14-07, 09:17 AM
1HottLex
Rookie

May be it's you, not the car. We need the pictures to decide. haha jk

Enjoy your IS.
Maybe it is

haha why is my name always popping up?

anyway, i think because my car is hooked up...most of the time guys think it must be my boyfriends car and not mine so they dont approach me about it (i always catch them looking tho )
...at least thats the way it seems because when Stefan from D2 was driving lexafer so many dudes came up and gave him props on the ride!! i was kind of like...WTF?! lol..its all good tho

a lot of times when i come out of stores i'll hear people saying something about the car..i think they are pretty surprised when they see me get into it...i love it
yea, I have a friend in the same boat. She has a G35 thats hooked up and her boyfriend gets all the props when he drives it.

This is only my thought on it... but a guy may think "high maintenance" or spoiled.
Some guys probably do think that but they shouldn't assume...instead they should approach me and find out (the truth) for themselves.

Last edited by 1HottLex; 01-14-07 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-14-07, 01:13 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

My boyfriend drives a IS350 and I drive a IS250.....hahaha..go figure? Good thing we got 2 different colors. Anyways, he was happy for me when I got my IS.

Old 01-14-07, 07:30 PM
IRCRomeo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by kensteele
i respect girls that appear to be driving the cars that they choose. you can tell when she is proud to have chosen that car whether it is stock or modded. you can tell when she is glad to be driving the car even if it isn't the most expensive, most powerful, or fastest. so i can respect all times. the only time i personally have a problem with a female driving is when you see them behind the wheel of the ugliest trans am or corvette. i hate it lol. and woman driving the most expensive $100k+ two seater convertibles, that's kinda icky as well. at least around here it is.

I get irritated when I see a woman driving a very large SUV... alone. No kids, not transporting anything, just driving a big 'ol truck.
Old 01-14-07, 07:36 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
I get irritated when I see a woman driving a very large SUV... alone. No kids, not transporting anything, just driving a big 'ol truck.
lol..i guess i irritate you then mike?
Old 01-14-07, 08:07 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
Why? How do you know? Maybe she is on her way to pick up her 4 kids from school. Get a clue.
Old 01-14-07, 08:46 PM
revhi
Driver

Wow, what a bunch of snobs on this board. Who cares what anyone drives? Maybe some people just like the cars for ergonomic/creature comfort reasons. Of course aesthetically speaking, all men are attracted to woman who are beautiful. But damn, making a thread about this? ok .. just wanted to rant.
Old 01-15-07, 12:25 AM
IS250HuNnY
Lead Lap

guys glance over but more so if they notice my car is stick (hills) hah