IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Alex350 Photoshoot - Farewell 2 El Paso!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-07, 05:04 AM
Alex350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Seize
Great lookin' car
Thanks Seize!

Originally Posted by Pimp350
Just one pic?!?!
It took me forever to post the pics, but finally I was able to do it!

Originally Posted by smgis250
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Redpaste
Jeez, I thought Texas was bigger than that!

j/k Good luck on the move Alex! Hopefully your car makes it there, but if not, can I have your exhaust?
Hey Red! how's everything going? Sure, you can have the exhaust, but how am I going to get it if the car doesn't make it??? Tough one...

Originally Posted by Hartawan
Me like your drop.
It's lowered about 1.2"

Originally Posted by javyLSU
Hey Alex!!! Hey remember, I wanna see a Puerto Rico Lexus meet! I think I might have to fly down for that one... Talk to you soon, Boricua!

Javier
Of course Javier! I've already met a couple of PR CL members here, so I'm pretty sure that it can be done. I'll try to organize something at a nice place so we can show the rest of the CL members how pretty PR is!!

Originally Posted by vApor21
i want to steal ur rims... hell.. i want your car!!

your car is amazing.
Thanks for the comments! But stealing rims is not the way.... you could end up in jail and you won't be able to enjoy them

Originally Posted by aira
Looks good. I've always loved your car. What offset are your wheels? Do you have any rubbing? I'm thinking about getting 20s too.
Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't know the offsets, you know how secretive those high-end wheel companies are about releasing that information I love the rims! and NO there is 0 rubbing with the wheels, even with 4 passengers in the car

Originally Posted by t0e
So alex. How is the Ride quality with the car this low?

Please let us know Oh did you shave the rear's ?

THanks
Hey t0e! The ride quality is very good! pretty much the same as with the OEM suspension and wheels. It is also very quiet too! No, I didn't shave the rear fenders or did the plastic liner reshaping in the front (with the heat gun).

Originally Posted by Tony59blue
Hey Alex your 350 is one of my favorites out there. Good luck in Puerto Rico and make sure you keep us updated. Later
Thanks Tony! I will keep you all updated!

Originally Posted by jman-is350
Very nice.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Pimp350
If you want to post more pics than goto
1) Community
2) Photo Gallery
3) Upload Pics
4) You'll see 5 textboxes with "Browse" Buttons....click on the 5 buttons and upload pics...
5) Than hit "Submit"
6) Than hit "Process"
7) It will show all the pics you just uploaded
8) Click on "Each" individual picture and scorll to bottom and you'll see "/gallery/....." ---> highlight and copy it!!
9) In this post write (img]https://www.clublexus.com/....[/img] and paste the rest of link after ".com"!!!
Hey Pimp! thanks for the instructions! I followed them, but it took forever with the "air card", so I just posted them the "poor man's" way. But now I know how to do it when I get a better internet connection. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by MoLexus
GOOD GOD!!! That has to be the nicest, hottest, sharpest IS I will ever see. Rendered me speechless.......literally.
Thanks for the comments! I'm also a big fan of a couple of the ISs here myself. Lots of nice looking rides here in CL!!

Originally Posted by Hartawan
THAT is such a good place for a sunset moving picture. ahhh!
I agree!!

Originally Posted by TexasIS
Alex - your car is what inspired me to begin looking into IS350's so much. I love those rims so much, I hope you don't mind, I may be purchasing some soon myself. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G CAR!!
Thanks! I don't mind at all!! the AC Latives go real well with the car!!

Originally Posted by ISbb
nice car and nice pictures thank you for sharing! Wish you all the best!
Thanks!!
Old 01-19-07, 06:05 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Alex, as usual the car looks stunning.... be sure to post some pics when you get to PR. and if you could, take some pics of some hot PR hunnies too!....
Old 01-19-07, 08:48 AM
bturnbaugh
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish we could tint our windows like that here in San Diego California. Heck, we would get pulled over every day . . . Nice . .
Old 01-19-07, 09:04 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Alex! Beauuuuuuuutiful as usual!!
Old 01-19-07, 11:01 AM
vince1128
Lexus Test Driver

im tryin to convince my mom to get a 250 right now but thats my fav. color, especially with the tint. your car looks amazing, the nicest is i have ever seen
Old 01-19-07, 12:07 PM
pisaykotik
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bturnbaugh
I wish we could tint our windows like that here in San Diego California. Heck, we would get pulled over every day . . . Nice . .
I was just thinking about that too. Anyways, very nice IS.
Old 01-19-07, 01:00 PM
warrionex
Lead Lap

Default perfect place for a Lexus IS photoshoot !!

Puerto Rico, or The Island of Enchantment, as it is also known, is a real paradise. It has warm weather year round. Today 79 degrees Fahrenheit. For those of you that haven't got the change to visit Old San Juan and our beaches among other locations, here is a preview. By the way, great scenery for a Lexus IS photoshoot.
Attached Thumbnails Alex350 Photoshoot - Farewell 2 El Paso!-puertorico-1.jpg  
Old 01-19-07, 01:09 PM
newr
Lexus Champion

very nice drop! The IS looks is really growing on me. very nice.
Old 01-19-07, 01:55 PM
cdeslandes
Pole Position

Nice pics. Nice car. Gorgeous color!
Old 01-19-07, 06:36 PM
Got PSI
Driver

Originally Posted by aira
What offset are your wheels?
http://www.auto-couture.com/redlabel...lative20_e.pdf
Old 01-19-07, 07:04 PM
Alex350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by IS_250
Alex, as usual the car looks stunning.... be sure to post some pics when you get to PR. and if you could, take some pics of some hot PR hunnies too!....
Thanks! will do!!!

Originally Posted by bturnbaugh
They're illegal in Texas and in PR as well. I guess I like to take my chances with the law

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
Alex! Beauuuuuuuutiful as usual!!
Thanks Cat!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite IS owners and role models here still waiting on that video by the way...

Originally Posted by vince1128
im tryin to convince my mom to get a 250 right now but thats my fav. color, especially with the tint. your car looks amazing, the nicest is i have ever seen
Thanks Vince! I was actually going to buy a Tungsten Pearl one, but I went to the dealer and they had a CW right next to it. That's when I decided to go with the CW and don't regret it one bit. CW is a great, elegant color!!

Originally Posted by pisaykotik
I was just thinking about that too. Anyways, very nice IS.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by warrionex
Puerto Rico, or The Island of Enchantment, as it is also known, is a real paradise. It has warm weather year round. Today 79 degrees Fahrenheit. For those of you that haven't got the change to visit Old San Juan and our beaches among other locations, here is a preview. By the way, great scenery for a Lexus IS photoshoot.
I couldn't agree more Warrionex PR is an awesome place to take some pics of cars (and hunnies) Could you all imagine a photoshoot with my CL photography idol, Razox, here?? It would be AWESOME!!!!

Razox, I haven't seen your work in a while, you're invited to come to PR anytime!!!

Originally Posted by newr
very nice drop! The IS looks is really growing on me. very nice.
Thanks! In my opinion, the IS has one of the best designs of cars at the moment. Those guys that designed it in France really deserve an award!!

Originally Posted by cdeslandes
Nice pics. Nice car. Gorgeous color!
Thanks! I love the color as well!!

Very nice PSI!! Thanks for the chart. Do you know which one of the offsets would apply to us, 2IS owners?
Old 01-20-07, 09:47 AM
Alex350
Lexus Test Driver

Hey Warrionex, where did you get those PR pics from?? They would make great wallpaper pics!
Old 01-20-07, 02:59 PM
dan206
Pole Position

i was in El Paso in Aug for a wedding never got to go up to those mountains that would have been cool. But had a pretty good damn steak at cattlemen;s never saw any dope rides like that either. Mostly damn ford trucks.
Old 01-21-07, 02:51 AM
warrionex
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Alex350
Hey Warrionex, where did you get those PR pics from?? They would make great wallpaper pics!
Alex:

I got them surfing around the web. As you can see, I used large thumbnails not the original size to respect owners copyrights. But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to take the photos yourself when you get here. I don't think 1gig of memory in your camera will be enough for the IS photoshoot.

Warrionex
Old 01-21-07, 06:05 AM
dkaplan435
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck in PR! Your car will really stand out there!

Quick Reply: Alex350 Photoshoot - Farewell 2 El Paso!