IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

I owe ya an apology 250 owner. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-07, 07:13 PM
KOOLFELLA
Advanced

Received 120 Likes on 58 Posts
Default I owe ya an apology 250 owner. . . .

I would like to apologize for being a lil over zealous to the gentlemen with the Clublexus sticker in the side window of his balck 07 IS 250 AWD. . . I was stopped at a light on Mass Ave near Symphony Hall here in Boston, & there was a gentlemen tring to stunt (show off a lil) in his 07 IS 250 AWD. The girl in his car, although excited about riding in a new IS was admiring my 350, & was intrigued with the calipers, rims, and the uniqueness, of my 350 opposed 2 the stock 250 yet the gentlemen was not impressed but when he decided to roll is eyes & shrugged me off, thats when I decided 2 drop to 3nd gear & mash on the gas the car fishtailed slightly and took off, leaving the 250 a block back istening to the sound of my K&N, while his girl was pointing in amazement that a 350 could move that fast
Usually im not the dude that does something like that, so if ya reading this dude sorry 4 that.
But on the other hand it was funny as hell @ the time. . . . Ka-Chow!!!
Attached Thumbnails I owe ya an apology 250 owner. . . .-dinaco-blue.jpg  
Old 01-28-07, 07:17 PM
ISbb
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha:P although I also own an IS250 but I found that funny too... I was so lucky that here in macau dosen't have IS350 at all...:P
Old 01-28-07, 07:54 PM
Evitzee
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KOOLFELLA
The girl in his car, although excited about riding in a new IS was admiring my 350, & was intrigued with the calipers, rims, and the uniqueness, of my 350 opposed 2 the stock 250
I seriously doubt the girl in the other car knew anything about, or was even interested, in your calipers, rims and uniqueness of your 350. You probably read too much into it.

But the apology was good that you made to the other driver.
Old 01-28-07, 07:56 PM
rroy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice to see some boston folks on the board
Old 01-28-07, 08:00 PM
KOOLFELLA
Advanced

Originally Posted by Evitzee
I seriously doubt the girl in the other car knew anything about, or was even interested, in your calipers, rims and uniqueness of your 350. You probably read too much into it.

But the apology was good that you made to the other driver.
On the real she was pointing 2 my wheels & pulled homeboy 2 look thats when I noticed he rolled his eyes & blew me off. . . Maybe I could have been, reading 2 much into it but I honestly dont think so. . .
Old 01-28-07, 08:14 PM
ISbb
Lexus Test Driver

haha...some grl in CL has the taste!! We have many grl who drive IS...I wish I am in the state then we could get to know each other...(in my dream)
Old 01-28-07, 08:17 PM
Ramon
Lexus Champion

She may have noticed that you have different rims and that it looked good, but I highly doubt she went to her boyfriend and said... "hey, check out that IS350's brake calipers, they're so sexy"

So you dropped it to 3rd while stopped at a red light? Interesting, not sure why you'd drop it to anything since it will start in first regardless.
Old 01-28-07, 08:21 PM
ISbb
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Ramon
So you dropped it to 3rd while stopped at a red light? Interesting, not sure why you'd drop it to anything since it will start in first regardless.
that's ture!
Old 01-28-07, 08:35 PM
KOOLFELLA
Advanced

Originally Posted by Ramon
She may have noticed that you have different rims and that it looked good, but I highly doubt she went to her boyfriend and said... "hey, check out that IS350's brake calipers, they're so sexy"

See now your reading a lil 2 much into it, had nothing 2 do with rims & the calipers being/not being so sexy it was the dude & his reaction 2 whatever was said. . . O & about the dropping into 3rd gear & mashin the gas when the light changed green. . .
It just made me feel good!!!
Old 01-28-07, 08:45 PM
Kepeli
Pole Position

I just talked to my brother. He said his wife was pointing at the wheels and calipers and said "it is a shame the wheels and calipers are sexier than the driver". He said he rolled his eyes because she never has anything nice to say.
Old 01-28-07, 08:51 PM
ISbb
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Kepeli
I just talked to my brother. He said his wife was pointing at the wheels and calipers and said "it is a shame the wheels and calipers are sexier than the driver". He said he rolled his eyes because she never has anything nice to say.
I wish my wife could notice my IS... as your bro's wife... They never pay att. to your car...
Ramon
Lexus Champion

KOOLFELLA
Advanced

Originally Posted by Kepeli
LOL Your a funny dude!!!
Old 01-28-07, 09:14 PM
FrankyJ
Lexus Test Driver

damn massachusetts people... stay thinking there Number 1 lol i kid i kid... ima yankee fan...

but i dont doubt she was admiring the exterior mods of ur car, happens to the exterior of me AND my car all the time, so im used to it.
Old 01-28-07, 09:15 PM
Reyngel
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by FrankyJ
damn massachusetts people... stay thinking there Number 1 lol i kid i kid... ima yankee fan...

but i dont doubt she was admiring the exterior mods of ur car, happens to the exterior of me AND my car all the time, so im used to it.

Yeah, but he thinks your car sucks. After all, it's a 250 AWD. lol.

Quick Reply: I owe ya an apology 250 owner. . . .