IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

post a pic of yourself and your car (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-07, 08:26 AM
t.is350.h
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe it is MAYA...
Old 04-25-07, 08:46 AM
RO87
Driver

Heres an old pic of me and my baby. Mind you this was taken last year when I was getting ready for my senior prom.
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of yourself and your car (merged threads)-prom-pictures-027.jpg  
Old 04-25-07, 10:15 AM
KOOLFELLA
Advanced

Received 120 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
What rims are those?? They are sweet as candy!!
The wheels are 20" Maya DLS's........
Old 04-25-07, 10:50 PM
hapaboy
Lexus Champion

Default so enthused not!

the lex and i after 6 miles and a 30K check.

have i been missing all these posts by females? one things for sure, can't pick up a girl with the same car you have!

no snow here mistique.
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of yourself and your car (merged threads)-posting.jpg  
Old 04-25-07, 11:03 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wushuboy
what kinds mods did ya do?
Just minor mods: OEM spoiler, tint, illuminated scuff plates, nav hack, red taillights, yellow fog overlays and oh, can't forget, CLUB LEXUS decal.
Old 04-25-07, 11:27 PM
is4fsr
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Sexi_Lexi
Just minor mods: OEM spoiler, tint, illuminated scuff plates, nav hack, red taillights, yellow fog overlays and oh, can't forget, CLUB LEXUS decal.
Simple, yet elegant.
Old 04-26-07, 05:18 AM
kattanh3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by combfilter
Check surroundings for safety
Dude,,, genius
Old 04-26-07, 11:53 AM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

LOL you guys are funny!

Just a heads up for all of you that want this thread to be renamed bc you want to check out the girls, don't get too excited because the moderators/admin on here are very strict/protective of the female population on here. If there's any hint of harassment and/or intimidation whatsoever, they will shut this thread down in a heartbeat. Not to say that you guys have been harassing or anything but from what I've seen in past threads, any mention of checking out the girls on here and stuff, the thread gets closed.

With that said, I know (hope) you guys are not that type but let's lay low so this thread can stay open because I've enjoyed putting a face to the screen name.
Old 04-26-07, 06:24 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by Sexi_Lexi
LOL you guys are funny!

Just a heads up for all of you that want this thread to be renamed bc you want to check out the girls, don't get too excited because the moderators/admin on here are very strict/protective of the female population on here. If there's any hint of harassment and/or intimidation whatsoever, they will shut this thread down in a heartbeat. Not to say that you guys have been harassing or anything but from what I've seen in past threads, any mention of checking out the girls on here and stuff, the thread gets closed.

With that said, I know (hope) you guys are not that type but let's lay low so this thread can stay open because I've enjoyed putting a face to the screen name.

Well said. Members, to keep this thread open let's keep this a generic approach for all members to post pictures of themselves and their cars.

A gentle reminder of our forum rules:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...faq_membership
Membership
Only one Club Lexus account is allowed per person. We reserve the right to delete any membership without prior warning. You agree, through the Terms of Service, that you will not use Club Lexus to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory of any kind, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, racial, stereotypical, sexist remarks threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violation of any law. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than personal communication with that member.

Club Lexus welcomes members of all sexes, races, religions, ethnicities, etc. Both new and existing members should be made to feel welcome and never persecuted. As Club Lexus is currently a male-dominated forum, female members should not be made to feel pressured to meet other forum members, provide personal information, post pictures of themselves, etc.

Members can have their access removed from Club Lexus either temporarily or permanently for violating forum rules or Terms of Service. Moderators generally will provide private and/or public warnings before taking this action, but should the member continue to violate forum rules access will be removed without warning or notification.
Old 04-26-07, 07:26 PM
9520G
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by KOOLFELLA
The wheels are 20" Maya DLS's........
I bet those left a hole in your pocket, very nice by the way.
Old 04-26-07, 07:32 PM
is4fsr
Lead Lap

DaveGS4, thanks for the reminder. There are times I don't feel like responding for the same reason.
Old 04-27-07, 01:33 AM
mIStique
Driver School Candidate

Jeeez, guys, that's a pretty strict policy here on the forum. I dont mind being checked out if you know what i mean, so feel free to pay compliments to me anytime
Old 04-27-07, 01:39 AM
Noz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mIStique
Jeeez, guys, that's a pretty strict policy here on the forum. I dont mind being checked out if you know what i mean, so feel free to pay compliments to me anytime
Hahaha... great attititude
Old 04-27-07, 04:34 AM
nabbun
Lexus Champion

Old 04-27-07, 07:25 AM
TheLexSter
Rookie

Originally Posted by nabbun

You look good, but you look like a dog!

Quick Reply: post a pic of yourself and your car (merged threads)