Go to USC, sell my is350 or go to UCLA, get an IS-F

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-07, 07:40 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ron_is350
get this image out of your head.

two equally qualified individuals each with a passion and skill for their work. one went to USC the other to UCLA...who would get get hired. obviously if a person doesnt know how to do something they aren't gonna get the job. it could go vice versa--and honestly, why do you think im going to school? cause it's fun? no, im obviously out to make a living for myself and get things done. no one is independent from day one. so maybe im spoiled, but i was raised this way, my parents are just glad that im spending 45k on a car rather than drugs. i love mommy and daddy.

btw. im gonna be a trojan, i talked about it with my parents today.
Good for you that you love your mommy and daddy and that they continue to spoil you. Hopefully they'll still have enough money left to support you once you get your degree from USC and are still living at home.
Old 04-23-07, 08:40 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

^^ oo comedian, you think im getting hurt by you saying im spoiled. no way, i embrace it..im lucky as hell, you just remind me about how amazing my family and life is.. btw we still have multiple properties, including some out of state. if youve looked in the sin city thread we have a home in vegas also. so chances are, i wont end up living with my parents, and even if i did still live here-we have 6 bedrooms and a guesthouse. pwn3d.
Old 04-23-07, 08:46 PM
Sexi_Lexi
Lexus Test Driver

YOUR OWN WORDS:

haha youre right...im a moron for posting this. but i dont mind the hate...
Sure you don't mind the hate? Didn't seem like it from what you just posted.
Old 04-23-07, 08:52 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by Sexi_Lexi
YOUR OWN WORDS:

Sure you don't mind the hate? Didn't seem like it from what you just posted.
haha...cool.
Old 04-23-07, 08:56 PM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL!!! Man, we have too many kids on here.

This thread is gonna be locked sooner or later anyway.
Old 04-23-07, 09:00 PM
joonsta
Lead Lap

In before the most likely inevitable lock...

Wow Ron, just shut up.

You're making yourself look more and more bratty and immature by the replies.

"pwn3d?" Come on man...

I'm saying this to try to save what's left of your shredded repuation here .
Old 04-23-07, 09:04 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

hmm. ban me. i am who i am.
Old 04-23-07, 09:07 PM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahaahah, I'm not even going to comment on that one.
Old 04-23-07, 09:10 PM
duckduck
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ oo comedian, you think im getting hurt by you saying im spoiled. no way, i embrace it..im lucky as hell, you just remind me about how amazing my family and life is.. btw we still have multiple properties, including some out of state. if youve looked in the sin city thread we have a home in vegas also. so chances are, i wont end up living with my parents, and even if i did still live here-we have 6 bedrooms and a guesthouse. pwn3d.
pwn3d? *sigh* You give us young people a bad rap. I'm glad you know you're spoiled, but to rub it in here? It really sounds like you don't appreciate your parents like you say you do. The way you're painting yourself isn't very good: You're an 18 year old with an IS350 (with a 335i on the way). Your parents own multiple properties. You're better off than most people. But you don't sound smart enough to get into USC/UCLA straight up...instead opting to go to community college (and if you're so spoiled, then the financial situation wouldn't play a factor of going to USC/UCLA for four years). You're the type of person who we all know have rich parents, but wish that once they're gone, we all hope you'll fail miserably on your own (like I'm sure we all do to Paris Hilton). Then you learn the lesson of life and get humbled.

But sadly, no one controls the future, so I hope you wise up and learn early. Or at this rate, your personality will **** off your co-workers/clients.
Old 04-23-07, 09:12 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by duckduck
pwn3d? *sigh* You give us young people a bad rap. I'm glad you know you're spoiled, but to rub it in here? It really sounds like you don't appreciate your parents like you say you do. The way you're painting yourself isn't very good: You're an 18 year old with an IS350 (with a 335i on the way). Your parents own multiple properties. You're better off than most people. But you don't sound smart enough to get into USC/UCLA straight up...instead opting to go to community college (and if you're so spoiled, then the financial situation wouldn't play a factor of going to USC/UCLA for four years). You're the type of person who we all know have rich parents, but wish that once they're gone, we all hope you'll fail miserably on your own (like I'm sure we all do to Paris Hilton). Then you learn the lesson of life and get humbled.

But sadly, no one controls the future, so I hope you wise up and learn early. Or at this rate, your personality will **** off your co-workers/clients.

sorry, but it came out in that post only because "Sexi" lexi called me out for being spoiled, if you look back more posts i was more rational--but since she just threw it up in my face, i did the same.
Old 04-23-07, 10:25 PM
MAH4546
Driver School Candidate

get this image out of your head.

btw. im gonna be a trojan, i talked about it with my parents today.
You do realize that you have to apply first, and that you are not guaranteed admission. Work hard for the next two years, and you're in, but don't put the carriage before the horse.
Old 04-23-07, 10:44 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by MAH4546
You do realize that you have to apply first, and that you are not guaranteed admission. Work hard for the next two years, and you're in, but don't put the carriage before the horse.
yeah man, i know. im gonna talk to a counselor and get everything in order, and work my *** off. right now out of HS i have a 3.4 gpa. which is good for 2 year transfers but not for freshmen. i will work hard and keep my grades up.
Old 04-23-07, 11:00 PM
tdangio
Driver School Candidate

High school is a joke. I could have rolled through with a 3.4 with my eyes closed.
Old 04-23-07, 11:05 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by pocky
LOL!!! Man, we have too many kids on here.

This thread is gonna be locked sooner or later anyway.
+1.

if i wanted a car that screams "i'm still in HS", i would've gotten the civic si and joined vtec.net, talking about my ub3r-l33t dohc vtec... /OT

since you're going to USC (though as an alumni i'm not so sure we'd welcome you to the family), might as well get rid of the is350 and cancel your order on the 335. gotta pay for the tuition, you know.
Old 04-23-07, 11:12 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by projectdna
+1.

if i wanted a car that screams "i'm still in HS", i would've gotten the civic si and joined vtec.net, talking about my ub3r-l33t dohc vtec... /OT

since you're going to USC (though as an alumni i'm not so sure we'd welcome you to the family), might as well get rid of the is350 and cancel your order on the 335. gotta pay for the tuition, you know.
wow this post takes the cake.

Quick Reply: Go to USC, sell my is350 or go to UCLA, get an IS-F