IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Auto Folding Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-07, 10:03 PM
RamshakleZ
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Folding Mirrors

I'm not sure what experts / Lexus techs we have on this forum. I used to be a member of a forum for the car I sold to get this IS. There we had a guy who knew all sorts of stuff. He even figured out how to install push button start on US Spec cars (it was a standard option in Europe but not here in the USA) and told us exactly what to buy from Europe.

Anyway, would anyone be able to tell me what the part numbers are for the auto folding mirrors they can get in Japan? I'd love to retro-fit these. Yes, I realize there will be control modules and other wiring to install.

Also, someone posted a photo of the mirrors with the turn signals in them. I remember thinking they looked ugly but I'd like to see it again. I can't seem to find that original thread.

Last edited by RamshakleZ; 04-26-07 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-26-07, 10:47 PM
iexpress
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RamshakleZ
I'm not sure what experts / Lexus techs we have on this forum. I used to be a member of a forum for the car I sold to get this IS. There we had a guy who knew all sorts of stuff. He even figured out how to install push button start on US Spec cars (it was a standard option in Europe but not here in the USA) and told us exactly what to buy from Europe.

Anyway, would anyone be able to tell me what the part numbers are for the auto folding mirrors they can get in Japan? I'd love to retro-fit these. Yes, I realize there will be control modules and other wiring to install.

Also, someone posted a photo of the mirrors with the turn signals in them. I remember thinking they looked ugly but I'd like to see it again. I can't seem to find that original thread.
Here is a thread that i found when i used the search option.

Keywords used: Signal Mirrors
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...signal+mirrors

I hope that helps.