IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

About survey

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-07, 02:30 PM
is250sf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About survey

Just wanna know how you fill out the survey?
Sales reminded me to give him all "5".

Thanks
Old 05-02-07, 03:22 PM
davidbenji
Pole Position

It comes with printed directions...pretty self explanatory. Other than that answer how honestly you like.
Old 05-02-07, 03:24 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Be honest.

As much as Lexus dealers want you to give them a 5, some of them do not deserve it.

Perfect scores do not promote improvement. And nobody is perfect...
Old 05-02-07, 07:40 PM
is4fsr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Be honest and rate them based on service received.
Old 05-02-07, 08:21 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

hold on to your survey and let the new car euphoria die down, then fill out your survey. you want to be as unbiased as possible.

that is, unless you are so gah-gah over your 2is that you can't be unbiased...
Old 05-02-07, 09:16 PM
Jay1977
Pole Position

LOL I threw mine away
Old 05-03-07, 01:07 AM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

i returned mine and got $125 from the dealer!
Old 05-03-07, 01:10 AM
joonsta
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kickin8
i returned mine and got $125 from the dealer!
*begins to rummage through piles of unread letters to find the one sent by the Lexus dealership*

I'm gonna fill this out too, I wonder if my local dealership will give me some cash.
Old 05-03-07, 03:22 AM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I can be bought. If my dealer wanted to pay me $125 I'd give them 5 stars. Otherwise, be as honest as you can be so improvements are made where improvements need to be made.
Old 05-03-07, 04:42 AM
kattanh3
Lexus Test Driver

Over here you get to rate them on the phone... Up to now, they called me 3 times and I was harsh on my dealer. They don’t have a single accessory to offer! Not even universal ones like a cargo net… or touch-up paint!!!

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
I can be bought. If my dealer wanted to pay me $125 I'd give them 5 stars. Otherwise, be as honest as you can be...
Sounds like contradiction to me
Old 05-03-07, 06:28 AM
waynetech2
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you dont have any specfic complaints just mark the "truly outstanding", because with lexus even "very good" is a fail..if you have a job where you try to help people, i am sure you would appreciate it..most people have been there
Old 05-03-07, 07:48 AM
TWQ83
Rookie

Default Survey

Our ( Salespeople ) pay is actually based on the survey!!!!! I believe that most of you think it's a waste of time and pitch it. But it is worked into our pay plan as too what percentage we recieve or a Bonus for "Truely Outstanding " Performance. Most salespeople will go the extra mile to make sure that your really satisfied with your buying experience. Lexus grades us very hard on these ............ anything less then "Truely Outstanding" can cost the salesperson $$$$$$ !

If you've had problems ...... there are comment sections all over the survey that are read by Lexus, The Dealership GM and the Owner!!! So you can make a point and not screw your salesperson. Lexus will also, destroy a dealership if they were to find out that a dealership was buying good surveys from customers. It isn't allowed and a dealership can lose there franchise permit if it is proven that they do this.......

Answer TRUTHFULLY!!!!!!!! it will assist in getting help for those that need it and point out downfalls in the process ......... but, also be realistic ....... if there are 5 people before you on a Saturday and you just popped in to buy a car ......... don't complain about the time it took to get you to finance. If it's pouring down rain, don't complain that the exterior of the vehicle isn't clean and dry. OH it's happened!!!! Just be honest and yourself. Most of us bust our humps to make sure you have a great time ......... that way you will remember us and return........ that's true advertisement!!!! The word of mouth from a happy customer...........

Bottom line is if your salesperson took care of you then PLEASE take care of your salesperson. If you feel the dealership shafted you then use the commment sections to complain. NOT the survey!!!!! The survey is the salespersons Grade not the dealerships or finances or service or anything ......... it is the SALESPERSONS only, that gets the mark good or bad.

Thanks for letting me vent on the part of us salespeople
Old 05-03-07, 08:55 AM
Technique
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I was very happy with my experience and gave high marks...

I made sure and noted that I was very disappointed that the passenger is not able to use the navigation system while the car is in motion...
Old 05-03-07, 09:00 AM
TWQ83
Rookie

Originally Posted by Technique
I was very happy with my experience and gave high marks...

I made sure and noted that I was very disappointed that the passenger is not able to use the navigation system while the car is in motion...

You can fix that ............. Check it out!!!

http://www.coastaletech.com/
Old 05-03-07, 09:20 AM
illawgical
Driver

i'm glad i didn't fill mine out yet... the service was fantastic when i bought the car... but it's been a month and i still haven't gotten my all weather floor mats... even after several calls to my sales guy. I sure hope i didn't fall into the "excellent service during purchase but terrible service after" category..

Quick Reply: About survey