IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Leaving Texas, moving back home to LA/MS gulf coast!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-07, 12:01 PM
is2fiddy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leaving Texas, moving back home to LA/MS gulf coast!!

Moving back home to the MS gulf coast area. Thinking of buying a house in Slidell, LA. Just wanted to know how many CL members live in this part of the U.S. I have noticed a couple. We need a gulf coast meet!!!!!! By the way, where do you guys get your cars serviced? The only Lexus dealer in that whole area within driving distance is Lexus of New Orleans and there is one in Jackson MS. I also found a Toyota in Slidell.
Old 05-13-07, 03:51 PM
OoAaronoO
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i live in new orleans. havent had anything done to my car yet by lexus.
Old 05-15-07, 07:48 AM
is2fiddy
Driver

Anyone else!!!!
Old 05-15-07, 08:14 AM
supaIS350
Lead Lap

i get mine done at lexus of n.o...great service, and they just moved into a newly constructed building..very nice.
Old 05-15-07, 08:25 AM
IS_Mine
Lexus Test Driver

I live in MS and get my car serviced at Allen Toyota in Gulfport or drive it back to the dealership Lexus of Mobile for warranty issues.

If you are coming toward the MS gulf coast you'll be suprised to see the car scene we have. Both imports and domestics alike! If you'd like to meet up with the MS/LA/AL car scene shoot me a tell.
Old 05-15-07, 01:13 PM
IS250 4 Me
Lead Lap

Slidell is closer to New Orleans, but you can try Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge. My folks live in Baton Rouge, and have always used his service department. They've been happy. The old man that owns the place is rated tops for customer service in both Lexus and Toyota.

Do note however that their service department is paired with Toyota (dealerships are side by side on Airline Highway). They are a relatively small Lexus dealership.
Old 05-15-07, 01:36 PM
supaIS350
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IS250 4 Me
Slidell is closer to New Orleans, but you can try Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge. My folks live in Baton Rouge, and have always used his service department. They've been happy. The old man that owns the place is rated tops for customer service in both Lexus and Toyota.

Do note however that their service department is paired with Toyota (dealerships are side by side on Airline Highway). They are a relatively small Lexus dealership.
Lexus of baton rouge and new orleans are owned by the same family.
Old 05-15-07, 06:31 PM
IS250 4 Me
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by supaIS350
Lexus of baton rouge and new orleans are owned by the same family.
I did not know that Price LeBlanc owns Lexus of New Orleans. Price is the old guy now confined to a wheel chair that gives away country sausage with every new car. Are you sure that the New Orleans dealership is owned by him? I was under the impression that Price does not have any dealerships outside of the Baton Rouge area. His service department, by the way, is top notch.
Old 05-15-07, 10:03 PM
OoAaronoO
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the two dealerships are the same people. cuz the shipped my car from br when i bought it and i was told i that they got it from them b/c they are owned by the same people.. but they could be lieing.. u know how car salesmen are
Old 05-15-07, 10:21 PM
Akatsuki
Lead Lap

i live in lafayette.... doesnt like the sale department in baton rouge and new orleans. they blowssssssssss. i don't know about their service department tho..
Old 05-16-07, 12:33 AM
supaIS350
Lead Lap

lexus of n.o. is owned by clifton leblanc who is price leblanc's son...same family. one son now owns the baton rouge one and one owns the n.o. one.
Old 05-16-07, 12:42 AM
DJKIBBLES
Pole Position

i went to Lexus of New Orleans for first 5k Oil Change. Service was ok.
Old 05-16-07, 06:26 AM
is2fiddy
Driver

Thanks for all the comments. Since I will be living in Slidell I will probably go to Lexus of N.O. Its alot closer.
Old 05-16-07, 06:30 AM
is2fiddy
Driver

Originally Posted by IS_Mine
I live in MS and get my car serviced at Allen Toyota in Gulfport or drive it back to the dealership Lexus of Mobile for warranty issues.

If you are coming toward the MS gulf coast you'll be suprised to see the car scene we have. Both imports and domestics alike! If you'd like to meet up with the MS/LA/AL car scene shoot me a tell.
I have noticed the car scene, surprised me alittle to see a couple of hot cars cruising around. Give me some info when ever a meet is organized!!
Old 05-16-07, 07:58 AM
JohnnyIS25
Lexus Test Driver

i use to live in Kenner new orleans,and i get my car serviced at new orleans lexus, its pretty decent in my opinion, never had much trouble with them or anything

Quick Reply: Leaving Texas, moving back home to LA/MS gulf coast!!