IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Worst experience at a stealership

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-07, 04:29 PM
Jeff777
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they respond and its not to you liking, whats the next step? Cc BBB, the state, attorney gen etc? Next letter may need to come from a attorney, on their letterhead. Someone should also email this thread to them so they will now we got there number and do not appreciate the poor treatment Lexus is handing out here. I for one feel at this point they will not be touching my car. Good luck.
Old 05-23-07, 06:58 PM
revhi
Driver

No hard feelings, the problem was solved and thats what mattered to me. I apologize for insulting you on your incomplete sentences, I'm just so OCD.

Originally Posted by kilo6_one
"I had heard many stories of beautiful Lexus dealerships treating their customers like royalty and creating a remarkable product backed by a remarkable company"
this statement implies that you feel that you should be treated this way becasue others were, not to say you should not feel that way; and I do agree with the fact you were slighted and mis treated and that you should not have been charged the 300.00 or had work performed that you had not authorized in writing.
I feel you are right for what you did, i guess my post came out wrong....... and you took offense to it.
As for you making personal attacks on my post that was uncalled for....... you wanted an opinons, several people gave them. Sorry you did not like mine, as for writing in complete sentences i did not know this was a graded excerise.

Old 05-23-07, 06:59 PM
kilo6_one
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey i hear you, im OCD about my car as well........ i cringe at taking it to the dealer for anything, unless i can stand and watch.
anyway good to know you got it taken care of............
Old 05-23-07, 07:02 PM
revhi
Driver

The tech that "assisted" me at the dealership called me. He was not apologetic in any way or form. He told me I should be receiving a phone call from the manager tomorrow. I'm assuming corporate contacted the dealership and then then they contacted me.

Originally Posted by Technique
Lexus Corporate called you or the dealer called you? (I'm assuming corporate, but if it's the dealer, then kudos to that dealership)