Search this Thread

Old 06-20-07, 03:02 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by projectdna
no self-respecting 2is owner would...

oh, wait. nevermind.

enjoy your mod. just don't venture into my neck of the woods, please.
alright i wont...funny guy
Old 06-20-07, 05:22 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ron_is350
dude, what are you talking about?? you love fast and the furious! actually judging from your sig you look like the guy from 2 fast 2 furious. that dude who drove the old school blue camaro or charger or something. so you got an is350 after you lost your car to tyrese for slips ?
dunno who that is, but he must be a good looking dude. Yeah I like old school cars as much as new. love them all. however, none of them are rice nor would they be like yours.

Hey it's cool man. I already said in a previous thread that i give you credit for doing what you want regardless of 95% of the negative feedback.

That still doesn't mean that your lights are not gay! and would appeal to that sort of crowd.

and about the pics people were taking of your car, are you sure they aren't to post up on those sites that make fun of ricer cars? Maybe they were bmw dudes taking them to post up on the e92 forums?
Old 06-20-07, 06:28 PM
MoLexus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol damn Troy take it easy.
Old 06-20-07, 07:07 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by combfilter
dunno who that is, but he must be a good looking dude. Yeah I like old school cars as much as new. love them all. however, none of them are rice nor would they be like yours.

Hey it's cool man. I already said in a previous thread that i give you credit for doing what you want regardless of 95% of the negative feedback.

That still doesn't mean that your lights are not gay! and would appeal to that sort of crowd.

and about the pics people were taking of your car, are you sure they aren't to post up on those sites that make fun of ricer cars? Maybe they were bmw dudes taking them to post up on the e92 forums?
if all you can come up with is that my car is "rice" then i think you need to stop posting. not only have i heard it 100x before you, but youre just not funny at all. as for e90post.com, im on there all the time, and my pics arent on there just yet. and if they are, ill embrace they hate just like i am now. i <3 haters, if youre not getting hated on you aint doing *****. so i suggest you stop trying to make everyone laugh and please everyone and be a more respectable person. i thought you were funny before but your jokes sure have fallen off, just like your thinning hair "comb-filter".
Old 06-20-07, 07:11 PM
IS_NIICE
Racer

Originally Posted by combfilter

btw fool from the movie was ugly as hell, but when you see him at the next gay parade tell him i said what up.
Old 06-20-07, 08:56 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ron_is350
if all you can come up with is that my car is "rice" then i think you need to stop posting. not only have i heard it 100x before you, but youre just not funny at all. as for e90post.com, im on there all the time, and my pics arent on there just yet. and if they are, ill embrace they hate just like i am now. i <3 haters, if youre not getting hated on you aint doing *****. so i suggest you stop trying to make everyone laugh and please everyone and be a more respectable person. i thought you were funny before but your jokes sure have fallen off, just like your thinning hair "comb-filter".
there was never a joke, I truly think you have some gay *** looking ****.. not trying to be funny. you posted to a public forum expecting people respond. I was one of them. take it with the rest of the comments good or bad. I did give you credit for having the "**** what yall think i am doing it anyways" type mindset. so calm down. us old people just don't get you teens. my thinning hair goes along with my lack of style when it comes to what is "cool" in the teen world these days. And cool is not even a cool word any more right?
Old 06-20-07, 09:12 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

This thread has degraded to the point of merely trading personal insults and is closed.