IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) Discussion about the 2006+ model IS models

Alright, It's time for IS250, SoCal people please HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-07, 04:00 PM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alright, It's time for IS250, SoCal people please HELP!

good morning/afternoon/and evening ladies and gentlemen~
this will be my second thread in regards to purchasing a IS250.
I've been researching for IS350 and IS250, and decided to go with IS250..
350s seems to be little pricey and don't wanna spend too much money on the car since I'll be returning to school, got into Berkeley Univ. YAY~
anyways,
I'll purchase this car on the day that I get out from the Marine Corps which
is July 31
so I'm planning on starting shopping for this on Sat which is 29 of July and hopefully I'll get a good discount since it's the end of the month...
ok,,so now I was wondering if you can direct me to the right place and person

I'm planning on going to Glendale, Cerritos, SouthBay, Beverly Hill, NewPort and Longo Lexus to find the car that I want. But I really don't wanna just walk in and deal with a random Salesman..
so plesae direct me to the right person if you know one!

and..do you think it'll be better for me to get the car on Weekend, 28~29 of July, since it's the last week of the Month,
or just get the car on the LAST DAY of the Month, Monday or Tuesday even though it's a new week?

Thanks for reading this and helping me out. I'm very excited to join you in a near future. Have a great day

BTW..

IS250 fully loaded, Premium Plus Nav plus Spoiler Plus Accessory(trunk mat, trunk net, wheel locks) MINUS XM Satellite Radio was quoted
$32000 plus Tax..
can I do better than this??
and I think this is fully loaded, right? anything else that I can get? I know I can Special Order IS250 with Nav/ML with Luxury Package, but I won't do that..

oh..and I was offered $750 cash rebate upon purchasing the new car since I'm in the Military. YAY~

Last edited by SeOuLiS250; 07-02-07 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-01-07, 04:51 PM
BottomsUp
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SeOuLiS250
good morning/afternoon/and evening ladies and gentlemen~
this will be my second thread in regards to purchasing a IS250.
I've been researching for IS350 and IS250, and decided to go with IS250..
350s seems to be little pricey and don't wanna spend too much money on the car since I'll be returning to school, got into Berkeley Univ. YAY~
anyways,
I'll purchase this car on the day that I get out from the Marine Corps which
is July 31
so I'm planning on starting shopping for this on Sat which is 29 of July and hopefully I'll get a good discount since it's the end of the month...
ok,,so now I was wondering if you can direct me to the right place and person

I'm planning on going to Glendale, Cerritos, SouthBay, Beverly Hill, NewPort and Longo Lexus to find the car that I want. But I really don't wanna just walk in and deal with a random Salesman..
so plesae direct me to the right person if you know one!

and..do you think it'll be better for me to get the car on Weekend, 28~29 of July, since it's the last week of the Month,
or just get the car on the LAST DAY of the Month, Monday or Tuesday even though it's a new week?

Thanks for reading this and helping me out. I'm very excited to join you in a near future. Have a great day

BTW..
IS250 fully loaded, Premium Plus Nav plus Accessory except XM Satellite Radio was quoted
$32000 plus Tax..
can I do better than this??
Wow that's a really good price. I paid $36,700 OTD in SoCal last Sept. I realize the price has come down a bit, but still....

I purchased from Tustin if that helps
Old 07-01-07, 04:57 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

What's "Premium Plus Nav plus Accessory"? Did I miss something?
Old 07-01-07, 04:58 PM
BottomsUp
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
What's "Premium Plus Nav plus Accessory"? Did I miss something?
It's probably, trunk mat, trunk net, wheel locks, etc..
Old 07-01-07, 05:00 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Ah..gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 07-01-07, 05:14 PM
OC 335d
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

32000 with all that is good. We paid $35,xxx OTD for the same pckg. The price might be a little different depending where you live. We paid OC sales tax @ 7.75%

PM me if u need a rec.
Old 07-01-07, 05:40 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

I went to Longo Lexus and got a deal through this finance guy by the name of Marc Fata. He got me a fully loaded 07 IS250 without the Nav system for $29,140. That's without the financing of course. I'll let you use your imagination for that. It was pretty quick. I got it in 30 minutes, but they had to detail the car which took another hour.

They have a huge clientele and inventory so they can negotiate with you more. It's a huge lot with excellent customer service too. They'll give you a loaner car upon request anytime you want for free everytime you come in for service which is pretty nice. If you have the extra money to spend, get the Nav system. If not, it's no big deal. You can always put in a Garmin or TomTom for $500. The onboard Nav from Lexus does make it look pretty nice. I didn't get the system put in because it was really, really expensive.
Old 07-01-07, 06:20 PM
l1tech
Pole Position

It seems there are people here that have a HUGE misconception of what fully loaded is...the OP is not getting quoted anything close to a "fully loaded" car and by looking at TRD's sig and what he says he paid for his car, it is far from "fully loaded" also. Am I the only one here that thinks that a "fully loaded" car has every option that is offered for that particular model
Old 07-01-07, 06:59 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

Well, I'm just thinking that I have just about every feature I can think of except for the Navigation system of course. I don't see what I'm missing in a car, otherwise. All power accessorires, Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights, moonroof, sport shift, leather interior, 18" w/ summer wheels, seats with memory, VSC, and what else? Seems like a loaded car to me though. But it's my first Lexus so those are really high end for me compared to the cars I've driven before.
Old 07-01-07, 07:12 PM
l1tech
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
Well, I'm just thinking that I have just about every feature I can think of except for the Navigation system of course. I don't see what I'm missing in a car, otherwise. All power accessorires, Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights, moonroof, sport shift, leather interior, 18" w/ summer wheels, seats with memory, VSC, and what else? Seems like a loaded car to me though. But it's my first Lexus so those are really high end for me compared to the cars I've driven before.
I am not trying to diss on you but this is far from a "fully loaded" Lexus IS, your's is a stock IS with a "few" do-dads just like mine is
Old 07-01-07, 07:18 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

The only other thing I know is possibly the sport package? Maybe the rear spoiler and the side skirts. What other accessories are there? It does come with a lot of standard features such as 4-wheel disc brakes, ABS, side curtain airbags, dual climate control, seat temp control, 6-disc changer, and the dealer threw in mats and the trunk cargo net, lol. I don't know. It just seems like a lot to me compared to what I usually get. The Mark Levinson is an upgrade which I opted out on. I figure with 13 speakers and kick *** bass it has already, it's more than enough for me. I test drove this car before I bought it and the stock stereo system blew me away compared to what I'm use to hearing.

I just feel for a car this "complete", to the average person--it's loaded!! The yellow colored spare tire isn't too great either . But it was nice that the stock wheels have wheel locks too.
Old 07-01-07, 07:37 PM
l1tech
Pole Position

The only other thing I know is possibly the sport package? Maybe the rear spoiler and the side skirts. What other accessories are there? It does come with a lot of standard features such as 4-wheel disc brakes, ABS, side curtain airbags, dual climate control, seat temp control, 6-disc changer, and the dealer threw in mats and the trunk cargo net, lol. I don't know. It just seems like a lot to me compared to what I usually get. The Mark Levinson is an upgrade which I opted out on. I figure with 13 speakers and kick *** bass it has already, it's more than enough for me. I test drove this car before I bought it and the stock stereo system blew me away compared to what I'm use to hearing.

I just feel for a car this "complete", to the average person--it's loaded!! The yellow colored spare tire isn't too great either . But it was nice that the stock wheels have wheel locks too.

http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/features/pricing.html
Old 07-01-07, 07:47 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

It looks like a few features that I don't have, but at the same time, it's pure luxury from that point on. In other words, what I have isn't "fully loaded" with everything Lexus has to offer, but it is loaded nonetheless. That's something we both can agree on.
Old 07-01-07, 08:52 PM
OC 335d
Lexus Test Driver

I went to Longo Lexus and got a deal through this finance guy by the name of Marc Fata. He got me a fully loaded 07 IS250 without the Nav system for $29,140. That's without the financing of course. I'll let you use your imagination for that. It was pretty quick. I got it in 30 minutes, but they had to detail the car which took another hour.
Marc is who I go thru, I know him personally and he's a great guy.
Old 07-01-07, 09:04 PM
LexusIS-TL
Lead Lap

From what I hear, he's one of their top guys in sales. Actually, I got a referral from Marc's former boss who use to work at Longo Lexus, but now works at Claremont Toyota. I was originally going to buy a Camry there, but he (an aquaintence of mine) hook me up with Marc and got me great financing. Elsewhere, there was no chance for me to get a Lexus at all. I tried Tustin, Crown, and Newport Lexus who gave me terrible rates and high monthly payments.

Marc beat them all by a landslide. It was so stunning, that I had to laugh. Well needless to say, I drove my new Lexus back to Tustin Lexus dealership and showed it off to the guys down there. The main finance guy had the NERVE to tell me he was willing to match it. He gave me a ridiculous offer that's so high, it wasn't even comparable to what Longo offered me. So my question is: how the hell can the finance guy at Tustin match Longo's deal? Sheeshhh....

Quick Reply: Alright, It's time for IS250, SoCal people please HELP!