t.is350.h
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice................
Old 11-09-07, 10:19 AM
chums
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yellow fogs on a white car looks great imo, but not a big fan of the yellow parking lights. either way, car still looks nice
Old 11-09-07, 10:59 AM
MrDDub
Driver School Candidate

Looks great, I still have the IS300 & I love the yellow fogs, i plan to do the same when i upgrade this upcoming year.
Old 11-09-07, 01:11 PM
truoutkast
Pole Position

i think it's hot....can i take ur IS out on a date?
I'll be gentle.
Old 11-09-07, 02:40 PM
mota
Rookie

Originally Posted by truoutkast
i think it's hot....can i take ur IS out on a date?
I'll be gentle.
LOL Well I guess there were a lot of fans and every body is entitle to there own opinion but car and women is all about personal taste so we can just live it at that.
Old 11-09-07, 10:55 PM
Doushiyou
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ReLexin
looks very nice, i love yellow fogs
I hear ya.
Old 11-10-07, 07:41 AM
Bass Mech
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

i cannot understand what the big deal is about changing the color of lights. personally, i think it looks stupid.. and since you can't see any of thoes lights while you drive it would seem it is only ment for the entertainment of everyone else and none of them care what color your lights are.
Old 11-10-07, 07:45 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bass Mech
i cannot understand what the big deal is about changing the color of lights. personally, i think it looks stupid.. and since you can't see any of thoes lights while you drive it would seem it is only ment for the entertainment of everyone else and none of them care what color your lights are.
Mod a car much?LMAO, dude its all personal preference. People mod their cars because they enjoy it and want their car to look a certain way, whats so hard to understand about that? Anyways this isnt a debate. Sorry for being off topic but what I dont understand is, if you dont have anything nice to say, why say it?
Old 11-10-07, 08:23 AM
Bass Mech
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
Mod a car much?LMAO, dude its all personal preference. People mod their cars because they enjoy it and want their car to look a certain way, whats so hard to understand about that? Anyways this isnt a debate. Sorry for being off topic but what I dont understand is, if you dont have anything nice to say, why say it?

because the thread said "how does this look?" meaning i would like your opinion, i gave my opinion.. what good does it do to ask for everyones opinion and only people who have positive remarks to say post?
you might as well make the thread read "everyone tell me how good this looks" or "if you don't like it don't post" or "everyone else tell me how cool this looks"
normally i don't post if i don't have anything nice to say, the thread asked for an opinion, everyone has one and everyone is different. you just don't like mine. the fact is, im sure many other people think changing the color of your lights is stupid but just didnt feel like wasting their time typing it out.

i would like to buy some rims for my car, i am not against modding a car but the lights? WHY? THEY ARE LIGHTS!! they are used to see and signal with, not to make a fashion statement. every day i get in my car i just start it up and drive it.. it doesnt bother me 1 bit that my lights arent yellow, blue, red, or pink. i don't care what everyone else on the road thinks about the color of my lights. what i do care about is that they can see me and they can see my signals. its bad enough people don't pay attention when they drive. i certainly don't need them to be distracted by what color my lights are or how fast my blinkers blink or if my headlights are blue enough or if my brakelights say LEXUS on them.
i used to drive a prelude , then a TSX. i thought i had bought a 45K car to be in a class the riceboys couldnt afford to be in. unfortunatly, there seems to be no shortage of fools and their money.
fortunatly where i live the riceboys seem to be unable to afford or don't have the desire to make a fashion statement of their IS-X50 around here.
if there is anything i do hope to avoid here is to have people see the car i drive and think im a ricer. i thought i lost that image when i sold my civic and got the prelude.
sorry for the rant i usually don.t even read these kinds of threads.
Old 11-10-07, 11:20 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

So youre telling me you think changing out lights make you rice?!?!? Cmon dude you have your vocab all messed up already.
Old 11-10-07, 11:55 AM
Bass Mech
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
So youre telling me you think changing out lights make you rice?!?!? Cmon dude you have your vocab all messed up already.
well thats a good question isn't it?

well since a Mod = modification and making your lights yellow is cosmedic then yes i would say changing your lights is rice, it certainly isn't a mod..

wheels, tires, suspention and HP gains are mods anything you do to attract attention is rice. just like gay *** airplane wings on a FWD car, blinkers that blink fast.

lowering your car is debatable.. most do it because they think it "looks" cool however the mechanics of it says it might handel better, though i think the handelling and suspention stock is pretty good.
also at stock ride height the wheels look pretty much centered in the wheel well as far as having the same space front rear and top of the tire. so stock ride height looks better to me. but i know how important it is to have the "look" everyone is after. everyone wants a different look however they all look the same to me.
i think with a nice set of wheels it can look good but mostly ricers feel the need to lower so ill call that rice also. it certainly doesnt make your car faster which by my definition is a mod.
Old 11-10-07, 12:02 PM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

You're still wrong, wheels are not MODIFICATION, its an UPGRADE. Changing out lights is NOT rice, thats impossible unless you make your car look like a x-mas tree (no pun intended for johnnyboys fogs). Everything you pretty much do to your car is cosmetic, unless it has to do with making power. And since anything we do to attract attention is rice, I guess my Vertex Digna kit is pure rice isn't it?? Like I said this thread isn't about whats rice so let stay on topic.
Old 11-10-07, 05:00 PM
GordoNx3o9
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Bass Mech
i would like to buy some rims for my car, i am not against modding a car but the lights? WHY? THEY ARE LIGHTS!! they are used to see and signal with, not to make a fashion statement. every day i get in my car i just start it up and drive it.. it doesnt bother me 1 bit that my lights arent yellow, blue, red, or pink. i don't care what everyone else on the road thinks about the color of my lights. what i do care about is that they can see me and they can see my signals. its bad enough people don't pay attention when they drive. i certainly don't need them to be distracted by what color my lights are or how fast my blinkers blink or if my headlights are blue enough or if my brakelights say LEXUS on them.
So you want to change your rims on your car for what? Definitely not for the looks right? THEY ARE RIMS! They are used to move the car forward, reverse, turn, etc, not to make a fashion statement. Lol, I believe 99% of the people on this forum change their wheels, lights, and other unnecessary things for the "looks" rather than thinking it's useful. Just my opinion.
Old 11-10-07, 05:16 PM
mota
Rookie

Originally Posted by Bass Me ch
i thought i had bought a 45K car to be in a class the rice boys couldn't afford to be in. unfortunately, there seems to be no shortage of fools and their money.fortunately where i live the rice boys seem to be unable to afford or don't have the desire to make a fashion statement of their IS-X around here.
if there is anything i do hope to avoid here is to have people see the car i drive and think I'm a ricer. i thought i lost that image when i sold my civic and got the prelude.
sorry for the rant i usually don.t even read these kinds of threads.
You should go back to your prelude.........or the civics since we are all fools and have lots of money what is your point?? but hey I respect your opnion.... I guess not even a new Rolls Royce it would satisfy you because all the rappers have wheels and what ever else they have on their $400.000,00 vehicles . So that would make a hell of a expensive rice. That's just a fools 2 cents

Last edited by mota; 11-10-07 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-12-07, 04:17 PM
RFFG
Lexus Test Driver

Nice......

Quick Reply: how does this look???